Drudge Poll For President, Look At All the Candidates Above Hitlery!!

There isn't really way we can tell if they are actually voting in the poll. In fact, I voted three times yesterday to see if it was possible. It was. lol
No it isn't. You vote more than once small print appears at top and tells you so.

Perhaps they caught on b/c that wasn't the case early yesterday morning.

I no longer trust you, you cheated :rolleyes:

Only to see if it allowed multiple votes. lol

that is why i did it also

in fact i was almost banking on that being the case

--LOL

I recall the days when Ron Paul's supporters would spam the shit of online polls giving him the win and yet his showing in primaries, while strong, never reflected the outcomes of the poll. lol

God willing. However, anything can happen in politics so I am not counting her out until I hear her withdraw or concession speech.

"God willing" ???? i thought you liberatheists did not believe in GOD?!?!?!

"withdraw or concession speech"..., withdraw will come long before any concession speech. :up:

God willing. However, anything can happen in politics so I am not counting her out until I hear her withdraw or concession speech.

"withdraw or concession speech"..., withdraw will come long before any concession speech. :up:

Though I don't have a faith anymore, I am also not one to run those down that do. If your religion brings you solace in this world than whom I am to try and take that away from you?

Though I don't have a faith anymore, I am also not one to run those down that do. If your religion brings you solace in this world than whom I am to try and take that away from you?

how about if ones religion brings solace by lopping off the heads of non believers --LOL

how about if ones religion brings solace by lopping off the heads of non believers --LOL

I thought that pretty much goes without saying. Religious lunatics deserve every once of scorn that can be heaped onto them. lol

**DRUDGE SUPER POLL** WHO IS YOUR PICK FOR PRESIDENT?
TRUMP

35.28% (394,094 votes)​

SANDERS

30.38% (339,270 votes)​

CRUZ

19.24% (214,950 votes)​

RUBIO

4.94% (55,212 votes)​

PAUL

3.24% (36,227 votes)​

CARSON

1.42% (15,902 votes)​

KASICH

1.33% (14,825 votes)​

FIORINA

1.02% (11,438 votes)​

CHRISTIE

1.02% (11,384 votes)​

BUSH

0.9% (10,060 votes)​

CLINTON

0.89% (9,939 votes)​

SANTORUM

0.2% (2,240 votes)​

O'MALLEY

0.12% (1,379 votes)​

Total Votes: 1,116,920

check it out for yourself, i believe the old hag should just go back to the Arkansas hill country, i also can not believe Sanders is polling that high.

what is your OPINION?
It must have taken a long time to call a million people...

whom I am to try and take that away from you

^^^^ thank you, ^^^^^^ that is very nice of you, :iagree: ^^^^

you certainly do have a faith, faith in the demorat party.., as for religious....., i am more "spiritual" than religious.

whom I am to try and take that away from you

^^^^ thank you, ^^^^^^ that is very nice of you, :iagree: ^^^^

you certainly do have a faith, faith in the demorat party.., as for religious....., i am more "spiritual" than religious.

Do I now? You clearly know jack and shit b/c I don't place my faith in any party. That is a fool's errand...sort of like attempting to have a discussion with you like an adult. lol

I thought that pretty much goes without saying. Religious lunatics deserve every once of scorn that can be heaped onto them. lol

:iagree:

DAMNNNNNN!! i find it hard to believe i am agreeing with you.., what is this fucking world coming to!!!! :lmao:

I am positively gobsmacked that Hillary isn't doing so well on Drudge's poll. :lol:

Why? Sanders is second so obviously dems are voting in it. Hillary is finished

So is the country.

Soon everything will be "free" after Bernie is elected, or someone like him.

And if you like........well......anything you have then you can keep it after everything becomes "free".

LOL.

Forum List

Back