'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

How do you break a morality clause by being moral?

tapatalk post

Hating people isn't moral.

The Duck guy said nothing hateful, he quoted his view from the Bible, when he was asked the question. He said that certain people would not inherit God's Kingdom. I think people made way to much out of a statement, but GQ is really happy because now they will sell more magazines, and they have been relevant in decades.

This controversy cements my belief that those who preach tolerance are usually the most intolerant.

The left is a very intolerant group of people, they only believe in tolerance of those that agree with them. Sad to be that narrow minded.

This controversy cements my belief that those who preach tolerance are usually the most intolerant.

The left is a very intolerant group of people, they only believe in tolerance of those that agree with them. Sad to be that narrow minded.

^
Now that's what I mean with my Post 978! :lol: Thank you!:smiliehug:

The right is tolerant, that is the accusation, it always has been. The fact is no one in this mess should be fired, just like no one should have fired Bashir or Imus or Maher. I have been consistent on this all along. That you don't know what I post or don't know my history, shows how ignorant and easily amused you are.

BTW, I am only here for entertainment, I would never take what you said to heart or even take you seriously.

^

The right is tolerant, that is the accusation, it always has been. The fact is no one in this mess should be fired, just like no one should have fired Bashir or Imus or Maher. I have been consistent on this all along. That you don't know what I post or don't know my history, shows how ignorant and easily amused you are.

BTW, I am only here for entertainment, I would never take what you said to heart or even take you seriously.

I agree, you shouldn't take me seriously,,,,my wife doesn't ! :lol:
Your comment about the right being tolerant? That too deserves a :lol:!

^

I meant the Republicans are intolerant.

Something to think about:
I wonder why it is that homosexuals, including those who claim to be Christians, almost always are members of the Democrat party, whose voting base is made up of people who support an
anti-Christian agenda.

Something to think about:
I wonder why it is that homosexuals, including those who claim to be Christians, almost always are members of the Democrat party, whose voting base is made up of people who support an
anti-Christian agenda.

The Democrat Party itself is not anti-Christian. The people that actually are anti-Christian are usually anti-religion in general, at least from my experience.

The actual reason is because they want marriage rights which Democrats are currently fighting for.

If they were anti-Christian though, it would make perfect sense for homosexuals to be part of them anyway since Christianity kinda sorta says homosexuality is a sin.

I meant the Republicans are intolerant.

I have tolerance for you fuck off

tapatalk post

Having tolerance does not mean blindly agreeing to everything a liberal tell us.

tapatalk post

Having tolerance does not mean blindly agreeing to everything a liberal tell us.

tapatalk post

I agree, I was presenting the fallacy that liberals believe that Conservatives are not tolerant. Which I find amusing as liberals do not like any idea that conflicts with their belief system.

tapatalk post

I agree, I was presenting the fallacy that liberals believe that Conservatives are not tolerant. Which I find amusing as liberals do not like any idea that conflicts with their belief system.

Seeing as most of what they believe is f****** wrong that happens a lot you would think they'd be used to it by now. I am just getting tired of the secular fascists you don't want to believe in God that's fine that does not mean that you have the right to call you destroyed every person who does. This does not mean you as in I'm talking about you personally I'm using you in a general term

tapatalk post

If conservatives weren't so ridiculously respectful and tolerant this countries moral compass would NOT be so screwed up...:eusa_doh:

Just think about what the liberal, "anything goes experiment" but selfishly "somebody else pay for it attitude" has created in this country.

Last edited:

Funny how the right treats everyone as if there are only two choices

1) Agree with them
2) Be "intolerant" by not agreeing with their intolerance

1) Agree with them

How in the hell is it that you always see the exact opposite of what is happening?

tapatalk post

1) Agree with them

I don't need anyone to agree with me, I am not going to push my belief system on you, the left wants to push their beliefs on everyone else. You can choose to believe in God or not, that is a choice. A man quotes the bible and gay groups get offended and work to silence his opinion. That is intolerance.

If you believe in God, the left will start calling you ignorant. They want all religion put away and silenced, that is intolerance.

Conservatives talk on radio show and the left wants to pass a law to limit their time, that is intolerance.

You are gay, an atheist, pro-abortion, fine by me. Do I need to listen or watch you and your ideas? No, do I try to stop your ideas? No. I am tolerant.

Forum List

Back