🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dump Trump noise is beginning again

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The House Speaker and Senate Majority Leader have gone quiet, very quiet, concerning Trump's "I will go it alone" if he has to in order to win. That is the classic talk of a NPD, and no candidate can win the WH on his own.

Ryan and McConnell realize that Trump most likely will lose but intend if possible to verbally support him UNLESS and UNTIL it looks like a 51 to 44 spread grows to 52 to 41. That latter means a Democratic tsunami electorally will keep the WH and take the Senate and very well the House.

The second R and M think that is a real possibility, watch the Dump Trump effort maximize its resources.

Lose the WH? Ok, in the leadership mind. Threaten Senate and House majorities? You will be dumped.

The House Speaker and Senate Majority Leader have gone quiet, very quiet, concerning Trump's "I will go it alone" if he has to in order to win. That is the classic talk of a NPD, and no candidate can win the WH on his own.

Ryan and McConnell realize that Trump most likely will lose but intend if possible to verbally support him UNLESS and UNTIL it looks like a 51 to 44 spread grows to 52 to 41. That latter means a Democratic tsunami electorally will keep the WH and take the Senate and very well the House.

The second R and M think that is a real possibility, watch the Dump Trump effort maximize its resources.

Lose the WH? Ok, in the leadership mind. Threaten Senate and House majorities? You will be dumped.

I think Trump got more votes than McCain and Romney combined -- so the RINOs call to dump him...LOL

Trump will completely deStarkify the Republican Party

I think this is spot on. They'll keep the electrical circuit to trump open as long as he doesn't fall too far, but they'll cut the circuit as soon as THEIR positions and authority status are threatened by his conduct and increasing negatives.

Which are a given unless someone convinces him that he has to become one of them and not be himself. I don't see that happening and that would drive away his now vociferous base of supporters who support him soley because he relishes not being 'one of them'.

I think Trump got more votes than McCain and Romney combined -- so the RINOs call to dump him...LOL

i wonder if his numbers will go up if he chooses alan west as vp.

The GOP is still trying to find a way to avoid paying the piper for their nurturing and feeding all the bigots, racists, psychopaths, retards, liars, and hypocrites in the party all these years.

It is way too late to dump Trump now. The bill is due. Pay up, bitches.

In 2008, Obama won 17,535,458 primary votes, and Clinton won 17,493,836.

They can not dump Trump but they can secretly endorse Johnson and hope that Johnson will help them win Senate and House seats in November while Clinton win the white house...

i wonder if his numbers will go up if he chooses alan west as vp.
West would cost him numbers but solidify his core, imo. DT cannot do it alone, regardless of the statements he has made today. The campaign always requires teamwork, and if Ryan and McConnell will not modify (and the won't on the ban), Trump must if he wants their support.

TRUMP NRA.jpg

I think Trump got more votes than McCain and Romney combined
:lol:

Nope.

Romney received 9,809,662 primary votes in 2012.

McCain received 9,902,797.

That's a total of 19,712,459 primary votes.

Trump has received 13,300,472 primary votes.

I do not know why you consistently manufacture bullshit.

Oh, and here's some more bad news for you: Hillary has received 15,805,136 primary votes.

Wow. You're an amazing researcher, that was like awesome or something

Hillarys ran against one old fart communist, Trump ran again 15 candidates and the entire Republican Establishment was against him, but thanks for making my point

We're going to take out the RINOS from their leadership positions like the Corleone Baptism

Sooooooooooooooooooo, why does Jake's girl have 10% fewer democrat votes in a far weaker field than she did in 07?

Wishful thinking and left wing fantasies notwithstanding Hillary still faces a convention battle with Sanders if she doesn't get indicted first.

Sooooooooooooooooooo, why does Jake's girl have 10% fewer democrat votes in a far weaker field than she did in 07?

I hope you have stocked up on some extra strength valium for election night. Of course a shot of intravenous Vodka could also help.

Forum List

Back