🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dump Trump noise is beginning again

The GOP is still trying to find a way to avoid paying the piper for their nurturing and feeding all the bigots, racists, psychopaths, retards, liars, and hypocrites in the party all these years.

It is way too late to dump Trump now. The bill is due. Pay up, bitches.
:lmao: In one week we'll revisit your post.

The GOP is still trying to find a way to avoid paying the piper for their nurturing and feeding all the bigots, racists, psychopaths, retards, liars, and hypocrites in the party all these years.

:lmao: In one week we'll revisit your post.
Okay. Please do.

I think Trump got more votes than McCain and Romney combined
:lol:

Nope.

Romney received 9,809,662 primary votes in 2012.

McCain received 9,902,797.

That's a total of 19,712,459 primary votes.

Trump has received 13,300,472 primary votes.

I do not know why you consistently manufacture bullshit.

Oh, and here's some more bad news for you: Hillary has received 15,805,136 primary votes.
Jake....the sound of one cheek farting...
Facts and the truth offend you Chumps, don't they.

I think Trump got more votes than McCain and Romney combined
:lol:

Nope.

Romney received 9,809,662 primary votes in 2012.

McCain received 9,902,797.

That's a total of 19,712,459 primary votes.

Trump has received 13,300,472 primary votes.

I do not know why you consistently manufacture bullshit.

Oh, and here's some more bad news for you: Hillary has received 15,805,136 primary votes.
Jake....the sound of one cheek farting...
Facts and the truth offend you Chumps, don't they.
Facts about Trump destroyed his chances to be the repub nominee...I wish him well in his future real estate dealings.

Dump Trump noise is beginning again

Not really surprising when you consider that just when you think he couldn't say something more stupid than the last thing he vomited, he has another rally and speaks again...

Imo, the RNC and donors put all the money into the House and Senate races and let the Big Fat Racist Liar go it alone.

And he will pull the Senate down with him. Can you say, Justice Obama?

The House Speaker and Senate Majority Leader have gone quiet, very quiet, concerning Trump's "I will go it alone" if he has to in order to win. That is the classic talk of a NPD, and no candidate can win the WH on his own.

Ryan and McConnell realize that Trump most likely will lose but intend if possible to verbally support him UNLESS and UNTIL it looks like a 51 to 44 spread grows to 52 to 41. That latter means a Democratic tsunami electorally will keep the WH and take the Senate and very well the House.

The second R and M think that is a real possibility, watch the Dump Trump effort maximize its resources.

Lose the WH? Ok, in the leadership mind. Threaten Senate and House majorities? You will be dumped.
He won the Primary on his own, he'll win the WH on his own. Trump wins in a landslide....yes a landslide....watch and see.

....he says as another Republican walks away from Donnie.
You do realize that these same clowns conspired against him in the primaries right? Couple that with negative ads galore, throw on the MSM gang bang, toss on the candidates ganging up on him and then sprinkle on the candidates abandoning certain states and encouraging their voters to vote for the other guy and what do you have? A TRUMP WIN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Jimmy, there's millions upon millions more Trump supporters/voters than ass clown establishment types. A few fleas on a dog doesn't make for an infestation ;)

Cereak, the national electorate is much much more moderate than the GOP in the primaries.

70% of America has an unfavorable opinion of him and 55% say they will never vote for him.

It seems you are making a lot of noise as well. You managed to turn that stuff that comes out of your ass into actual text that you can post on the internet. Congratulations! You just managed to translate crap into english.

Actually, dumping him would be the best way to "pay the bill." Trump and his lunatic fuckheads have been threatening to go rogue and create their own party if the GOP pulls a screwjob. Telling them to get the fuck out is step #1 in reforming the Republican brand.

Trump ran again 15 candidates and the entire Republican Establishment was against him, but thanks for making my point

Fuck off with this bullshit whining. Romney ran against a crowded field in the 2012 primary and still came away with 52% of the popular vote, compared to Trump's 44% PV. In any event, none of it changes the fact that you made an absurdly false claim. Don't try to obfuscate by talking about something unrelated.

Trump ran again 15 candidates and the entire Republican Establishment was against him, but thanks for making my point

Fuck off with this bullshit whining. Romney ran against a crowded field in the 2012 primary and still came away with 52% of the popular vote, compared to Trump's 44% PV. In any event, none of it changes the fact that you made an absurdly false claim. Don't try to obfuscate by talking about something unrelated.

Ummm yeah. You progressive jackoffs kept talking about the Republican clown car because there were so many candidates but now you're trying to say Trump ran virtually uncontested

Pick a story

Stick with it

Forum List

Back