Dwayne Haskins dead

The story I saw said he was hit by a dump truck. Years of avoiding defensive linemen and linebackers, only to be hit by a dump truck.

Latest is he was on I95 trying to cross the Interstate and was hit by a Dump Truck

Latest is he was on I95 trying to cross the Interstate and was hit by a Dump Truck
By foot? I’ve been driving for almost 50 years and never once saw anyone trying to cross a major highway by foot. There’s more to this story.

By foot? I’ve been driving for almost 50 years and never once saw anyone trying to cross a major highway by foot. There’s more to this story.
Drunk doped up or running from cops.

Seriously. The guy looked to be a superstar in college, but things never panned out with the Redskins, allegedly for a lack of focus or seriousness, then Pittsburgh picked him up last year and he was talked about as being the potential #1 replacement for Roethlisberger, which this season now looked to be his golden opportunity to prove himself for, if not as the starter, maybe as #1 backup.

Now I wonder how the car hit him, did he run out in front of it or was the driver negligent?

Sad ending to a life and promising career; this now all but assures Rudolph as the starter this year for the Steelers, a QB who despite playing on par with or better than Big Ben, fans just don't seem to want to get behind, with Trubisky as his back-up.

He was trying to cross the Freeway I-595 when a Dump Truck hit him.

How does a grown ass man get hit by a car
From what I heard on television this morning he had stopped his car on the highway. Maybe ran out of gas. When he got out of his car he was clipped by another.

Colin Kaepernick should take note. He might think about moving to Pittsburgh , which now has 2 openings for QB available, both a backup and starting job.
Desmond Ridder says hold my beer.
1649541153810.jpeg

I've been a Steeler fan my whole life and while the Steelers aren't the biggest "offenders" in that category it's also true that they've had their fair share. Haskin's issues were off the field dealing with fame and money more than on the field anyway.
The truth is, he couldn't get the job done in Washington, despite being given plenty of chances.

The truth is, he couldn't get the job done in Washington, despite being given plenty of chances.

I think the truth is that Mason had him rubbed out and was driving the dump truck to eliminate his competition! :smoke:

Colin Kaepernick should take note. He might think about moving to Pittsburgh , which now has 2 openings for QB available, both a backup and starting job.
I’m a Steelers fan. I don’t want to see Big Ben replaced by a whiny loser.

Nobody commits suicide that way. One’s likely to cause a major multi-car crash as cars swerve to avoid the person, and others are likely to die as well. Suicides don’t want to take others along with them.

Nobody commits suicide that way. One’s likely to cause a major multi-car crash as cars swerve to avoid the person, and others are likely to die as well. Suicides don’t want to take others along with them.
Here is my theory. He was being kidnapped. He has a lot of money. Kidnapping in Mexico and South America is a big thing. A lot of Hispanics in ft lauderdale. So they were taking him to the house where they hold the person for ransom and somehow he was able to open the door and get out. Possibly a momentary back up in traffic made the car come almost to a complete stop so he bolted. And there was nothing the kidnappers could do. They may have even seen him get hit as they drove off.

Forum List

Back