E-cigarettes industry rented space in Trump's hotel. 10 days later, the FDA helped them out

A billionaire can be bought by the cost a hotel room. Awesome.
It wasn't just "a room":

In July, a trade group representing e-cigarette makers and vape shop owners brought about 150 people to the hotel. They paid $285 per guest room. They also paid to rent a ballroom, and reserve the hotel’s Lincoln Library, though the vapers wouldn’t say how much they cost.

So what you represented as "a room" (implying that the vapers paid a few hundred bucks or so) turned out to be $42,750 plus whatever the cost of the ball room was which they won't say.

In other words, you just embarrassed yourself in this thread.
:lol:
Your counter-argument was a smiley face. This is the most easily won argument in my life. Hurray!
There is no argument besides you possibly being retarded
Your inability to post a counter-argument continues.
Counter-argument 1: "Smiley face"
Counter-argument 2: "You're retarded!"

Haha.
Its because you are a knee jerk simpleton
Hotels have like a 5% profit margin. Thats like 2100 dollars. For the entire hotel.
THINK a little bit.

It wasn't just "a room":

In July, a trade group representing e-cigarette makers and vape shop owners brought about 150 people to the hotel. They paid $285 per guest room. They also paid to rent a ballroom, and reserve the hotel’s Lincoln Library, though the vapers wouldn’t say how much they cost.

So what you represented as "a room" (implying that the vapers paid a few hundred bucks or so) turned out to be $42,750 plus whatever the cost of the ball room was which they won't say.

Your counter-argument was a smiley face. This is the most easily won argument in my life. Hurray!

Even if the cost was $200,000, how much of that money do you think will get to Trump's wallet?

You libs are so gullible AND stupid, which makes it all the more hilarious to watch you flail and fail!

It wasn't just "a room":

Why are you insulting retarded people?

It wasn't just "a room":

Retard tells retard that I'm a retard. LOL

It wasn't just "a room":

Look at the idiotic OP
He tells me all i have is a smiley so i am stupid. I present my argument and thats all i get from him.
What a dumbfuck :rofl:

Look at the idiotic OP
He tells me all i have is a smiley so i am stupid. I present my argument and thats all i get from him.
Uh oh. The Retard is being cranky! Type a :). It will make you feel better.

Look at the idiotic OP

That apparently is the best way to deal with you.

Look at the idiotic OP
im not cranky. Im entertained by your stupidity.

If you want President Trump to help you, just give him some money by renting his hotel rooms and facilities.
Case in point: Big-shots of the vaping industry do not want their products to be regulated.
Recently they paid a lot of money to stay in the hotel. Then,

Ten days after the group checked out, it scored a victory.

An Obama-era regulation requiring stricter government oversight of e-cigarette products, was put on hold by the Food and Drug Administration.

Read this and more corruption-related cases in the Washington Post link below:

Trump’s divisive presidency reshapes a key part of his private business

...and that's how Putin made you flip your vote, right?

President Trump donated a million dollars to Texas disaster relief. Does anyone think he needs a couple of thousand bucks in kickbacks from the E-cigarette industry? Maybe you have him confused with Bill Clinton.

If you want President Trump to help you, just give him some money by renting his hotel rooms and facilities.
Case in point: Big-shots of the vaping industry do not want their products to be regulated.

An Obama-era regulation requiring stricter government oversight of e-cigarette products, was put on hold by the Food and Drug Administration.

The new rules treating Vaping like smoking were stupid to begin with, and like other dumb Obama regs it should die a well deserved death.

Allowing FDA to treat them like cigarettes only helps the big tobacco manufacturers.
Yup, I'm sure the fact Trump's FDA took no action until the E-ciggers brought tens of thousands of dollars to his hotel was pure coincidence! Moron.

You have to be a complete moron to think 50k would buy anyone off. Hell,I'd laugh in your face if you tried to buy me off for that kinda money.
Should I give you my phone number?

Hey Ted, I need you to reroof my house...here's a glass of milk in exchange.

Glass_of_milk_crop_666x689-266x275.jpg

Last edited:
The Washington Post isn't exactly unbiased. The post had a breathless story that President Trump might be in trouble with child labor laws or minimum wage laws for hiring a kid to mow the freaking White House lawn. I mean come on lefties, chill out.

It wasn't just "a room":

You also pretend that any single industry can "buy" Trump as a whole. That makes no sense. It is the collection of all transactions that buy him. The e-cig industry got what they wanted because they are one of the many pieces of his quid-pro-quo scheme.

You're one stupid fuck, the Trump administration has put a lot of your dear leaders regulations on hold. The whole administrative state has taken a big hit and will continue to do so.

The new rules treating Vaping like smoking were stupid to begin with, and like other dumb Obama regs it should die a well deserved death.

Allowing FDA to treat them like cigarettes only helps the big tobacco manufacturers.
Yup, I'm sure the fact Trump's FDA took no action until the E-ciggers brought tens of thousands of dollars to his hotel was pure coincidence! Moron.

You have to be a complete moron to think 50k would buy anyone off. Hell,I'd laugh in your face if you tried to buy me off for that kinda money.
Should I give you my phone number?

How much money are you willing to "contribute"?

Forum List

Back