E-scooter blamed for fire that burned down seven homes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It was a very green fire.
I have nothing against e-scooters, I do have a problem that every time I see one it’s a healthy young person riding it.
Who’s probably riding it to the gym they pay $200 a month membership for.

Anyway, chalk up another one for the miners who use child labor to make the batteries you plug into the fossil fuel grid to charge.

1719100071396.jpeg

A total of 10 fire engines and 60 firemen worked through the night to control the blaze, which spread through seven out of the eight houses in the terrace.

A total of 149 fires caused by exploding e-bike batteries were recorded by the London Fire Brigade in 2023, an increase of 71 per cent from 2022, according to figures provided to The Telegraph.

I have nothing against e-scooters, I do have a problem that every time I see one it’s a healthy young person riding it.

Anyway, chalk up another one for the miners who use child labor to make the batteries you plug into the fossil fuel grid to charge.

View attachment 966073

A total of 10 fire engines and 60 firemen worked through the night to control the blaze, which spread through seven out of the eight houses in the terrace.

A total of 149 fires caused by exploding e-bike batteries were recorded by the London Fire Brigade in 2023, an increase of 71 per cent from 2022, according to figures provided to The Telegraph.

It was probably left on the charger. Not the 1st time this has happened.

View attachment 966073

Are those E-scooters the ones they call "suicide scooters"???

Forum List

Back