Eagles WR Riley Cooper Uses N-Word. Black NFL Players Set To Retaliate.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
I was listening to retired WR and Hall Of Fame inductee Chris Carter talk about Riley Cooper being recorded using the N-Word and he was talking about not only black balling him but players possibly trying to hurt him during a game.

This is simply a case of reverse discrimination, and regardless what someone says they don't deserve to be assaulted for it.

I have no respect for people like Riley Cooper, but I also don't think trying to injure him is a rational response. It simply shows a lack of tolerance and illustrates yet again the double-standards that exist in America today.

Last edited:
I was listening the retired WR and Hall Of Fame inductee Chris Carter talk about Riley Cooper being recorded using the N-Word and he was talking about not only black balling him but player possibly trying to hurt him during a game.

This is simply a case of reverse discrimination, and regardless what someone says they don't deserve to be assaulted for it.

I have no repect for people like Riley Cooper, but I also don't think trying to injure him is a rational response. It simply shows a lack of tolerance and illustrated yet again the double-standards that exist in America today.

Here's how low we have gone folks.
White people get in serious trouble for simply saying a word that Black folks can not only say but use it to get rich.
Be prepared to hear this shit all through the NFL season. Every damn hit will be judge as a clean hit or a racial one.

Blacks use the n-word all the time so all this talk about how hearing that word hurts blacks is obvious nonsense. Furthermore, everyone is allowed to call whites "crackers". News reader chris matthews says it all the time.

Chris Carter mentioned the history of the word, how many times it was the last thing many blacks heard before they were lynched.

Seems to me Black History month had a lot to do with that.

Chris Carter mentioned the history of the word, how many times it was the last thing many blacks heard before they were lynched.

Seems to me Black History month had a lot to do with that.

Oprah is getting a lot of mileage outta that shit too. I guess she has to do it or black men call her Aunt Jemima.

but football ?? Really??

I played on a Jr college football team that was over 90% black. We played another school that was mostly white and one of my white teammates was called a n****r lover. This was back in the 80s. I have been called that more than once because of my wife.

Thing is, those types are few and far between. The problem I see now is the pendulum swinging the other way.

Last edited:
Oh I get it, Cooper is a White guy. (I don't watch ESPN)

Don't young people love that "Rap" and all it's foul language? I would think "niggah" is just another Rap word or term.

I think it may be less about White people sayin' "Nigguh" and more about White people adopting Black Culture and Blacks resenting it?

Btw, Cooper is now undergoing counciling for his mistake.

The Eagles fined Cooper an undisclosed amount for his use of the N-word at a Kenny Chesney concert in June. The receiver said Wednesday the fine was substantial.

Although Cooper was drinking alcohol when he used the slur, he is not being treated for alcohol use, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder. In addition, Cooper is expecting to eventually return to the Eagles, who are paying him during his absence and have dedicated a roster spot to him.

"There's never been any question of cutting Riley," coach Chip Kelly said Friday. "We talked on Day 1 when we met with Riley, [owner] Jeffrey [Lurie] and myself, Riley was in full agreement that he needed to get some assistance in this situation. It took us about 24 to 36 hours to kind of put a plan in place. It was really important, I thought, for Riley to be with us yesterday.

"We just didn't want him sitting at home so, he was here with the team, and when we finally got plans in place, I met with him again this morning. He'll be gone. I don't have an exact timetable. That will get figured out, but his status with us is not in question."

The mayor of Philadelphia, Michael A. Nutter, released a statement to ESPN in which he was highly critical of Cooper and Eagles management, saying in part, "As the Mayor of this City and an African-American man, I find the remarks made by Riley Cooper repugnant, insensitive and ignorant, and all of us, regardless of race or nationality, should be offended by these comments.

"In a year when we celebrated the great achievements of Jackie Robinson in the movie "42", it is truly saddening that racial epithets are still being hurled like baseballs, or by a football player, at the human dignity of African-Americans and others. This incident is a disgrace, and cannot be excused by just paying a fine, as if it were a parking ticket."

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday on ESPN Radio that no further discipline would be coming from the league, as the collective bargaining agreement doesn't permit dual punishment by the league and a team for the same incident.

Eagles running back LeSean McCoy said while he forgives Cooper for his comments, he's lost respect for the wide receiver.

NFL Riley Cooper leaves Eagles - ESPN

What's the fine for saying "Cracker"????

He deserves to be gone after.

It's a game where guys get off predominantly on hitting each other.

Fuck you think they should do, they have him on tape saying he'll kick all n*&^rs asses.....................

the fawk?>

You're only mad because he's white. Sit the fuck down.

Fuck you think they should do, they have him on tape saying he'll kick all n*&^rs asses.....................

the fawk?>

Can't handle the word ****** ?
go home and cry
Can't wait for the first cheap shot committed by a black on a white.

the fawk?>

go home and cry

Whatever the fuck that last sentence means, I don't have a clue. Whites and blacks take cheap shots at each other all day everyday. wtf?

I can handle any word. It's you guys in here crying that a football player might be hunted for some hits. Cry us all a fucking river, he plays football you buncha pansies.

the fawk?>

go home and cry

Whatever the fuck that last sentence means, I don't have a clue. Whites and blacks take cheap shots at each other all day everyday. wtf?

I can handle any word. It's you guys in here crying that a football player might be hunted for some hits. Cry us all a fucking river, he plays football you buncha pansies.

You can handle it but you can't spell it.

smh

go home and cry

You can handle it but you can't spell it.

smh

I have better taste.

the fawk?>

go home and cry

The WTF is wrong with the Eagles ? They've heard the word a million tiem but now they have started fining players for saying it. How about penalties for trash talking on the field too. Got some racial PC shit fucking up the game.

Forum List

Back