Eagles WR Riley Cooper Uses N-Word. Black NFL Players Set To Retaliate.

I played on a Jr college football team that was over 90% black. We played another school that was mostly white and one of my white teammates was called a n****r lover. This was back in the 80s. I have been called that more than once because of my wife.

Thing is, those types are few and far between. The problem I see now is the pendulum swinging the other way.

You are married to a black woman?

Welcome Brother! :cool:

Oh I get it, Cooper is a White guy. (I don't watch ESPN)

Don't young people love that "Rap" and all it's foul language? I would think "niggah" is just another Rap word or term.

I think it may be less about White people sayin' "Nigguh" and more about White people adopting Black Culture and Blacks resenting it?

Not in this case. Watch him saying it. That was not him adopting anything even close to black culture...that was a a white guy calling black *******.

Not rap niggah's not black calling each other names, nothing, that was just pure white guy saying ****** and meaning it.

You have to watch him on tape.

Don't young people love that "Rap" and all it's foul language? I would think "niggah" is just another Rap word or term.

I think it may be less about White people sayin' "Nigguh" and more about White people adopting Black Culture and Blacks resenting it?

Not in this case. Watch him saying it. That was not him adopting anything even close to black culture...that was a a white guy calling black *******.

Not rap niggah's not black calling each other names, nothing, that was just pure white guy saying ****** and meaning it.

The point is regardless what he said it doesn't mean you can ruin his career by breaking his legs. It also doesn't mean that blackballing him is justified.

Fact is many blacks feel exactly the same way about whites. This type of bigotry should be discouraged. Nothing more.

What was the context of his statement? Was it aimed at a Black person? Does Chesney have a bunch of Black bodyguards and entourage?

Watch the tape. He was pissed because he couldnt get back stage and it was a black security guard he was spewing that hate towards.

Then his female friend thought it was funny and none of his friends even blinked. That is the bullshit part of all of this. He was drunk and there is no way NO WAY this was the first time he said something like this. He has the right to. Good for him but for him to be on this apology tour is sickening.

Be who you are and own it.

The point is regardless what he said it doesn't mean you can ruin his career by breaking his legs. It also doesn't mean that blackballing him is justified.

Fact is many blacks feel exactly the same way about whites. This type of bigotry should be discouraged. Nothing more.

Every single black guy on the eagles has said they are fine with him.

Because One guy said something dumb does not mean everyone thinks like him.

Your outrage here is misguided again...."My brother". :)

I'm not exactly outraged. I simply dislike hypocrisy.

More people should adopt the attitude of his teammates.

He hates being called what he is. Yup....liberal.

There you go again. At some point, being incorrect in a stupid assumption becomes just being a filthy fucking liar. You have crossed that point.

Do you plan to keep up this 'Rain Man as fucking liar' bit and repeat your false accusation some more? Should I just call you JakeFakey from now on?

All of what you are saying was because ONE guy said something.

Have you heard this guys apology tour? He went to every single black player he could to say he was sorry and from what I can see, everyone is fine.

This guy you are quoting, is ONE GUY...not some nfl wide talking point. They do not have a bounty on this guy. Oh and Vicks dumb ass brother was put in his place as well.

Thats it. Its not a call to kill whitey dude. just stop it.

[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION]. I didnt know you were THIS bad dude. I know you leaned right but damn. Just stop.

All of what you are saying was because ONE guy said something.

Have you heard this guys apology tour? He went to every single black player he could to say he was sorry and from what I can see, everyone is fine.

This guy you are quoting, is ONE GUY...not some nfl wide talking point. They do not have a bounty on this guy. Oh and Vicks dumb ass brother was put in his place as well.

Thats it. Its not a call to kill whitey dude. just stop it.

I think you're blowing what I said out of proportion.

The guy I mentioned was on ESPN radio. Chris Carter, a newly inducted member of the NFL Hall of Fame.

He seemed to feel that he could get away with talking that way. Talking about retaliation against a player because of his bigotry.

It seems that the longer we talk about it the more is read into what I said and the more warped the perceptions of it becomes.

So....just stop it.

Somehow saying ****** is a bigger deal then blacks beating and killing whites daily????

This is why this is just idiocy...

Forum List

Back