Eagles WR Riley Cooper Uses N-Word. Black NFL Players Set To Retaliate.

So they say it to remind each other about the oppression of their Grandfathers?

Most who use it today wouldn't know what oppression is. They see it on TV and read about it in history books. It's a bonafide excuse. Consequently the first black president in our history cannot do anything but make excuses.

The same reason its not ok to call a Jew a ****. A woman the C word. An Asian a chink. An Hispanic a wetback

Its not rocket surgery :cuckoo:

A Jew is a snake person, an Asian is a zipperhead, and a Hispanic is a beaner. Jus' sayin'.

An Asian is a Gook or a Chink.

A Hispanic is a taco-bender.

A black is a Porchmonkey.

A white is a Red-neck racist.

An Arab is a Rag-head.

And a Jew is a Hollywood director.

If it weren't for stereotypes Democrats wouldn't have anything to say.

Go tell a democrat that. I have to disagree though. democrats have lots of stupid things to say and they never stop saying them.

Right on cue.....

You've made some false assumptions of me.

That's why it's hard for me to believe you're not one.

WTF are you talking about?

"Last edited by mudwhistle; Today at 10:06 AM."

"Last edited by Unkotare; Today at 11:43 AM."

Pot meet kettle.

You are both pot and kettle. I didn't lie, you did. I corrected a grammatical error in my original post and haven't denied said editing. You, on the other hand, went back and added the "Now you're about to say you're not a Democrap" bit (which is still asinine and absurd, by the way).

"Last edited by mudwhistle; Today at 10:06 AM."

"Last edited by Unkotare; Today at 11:43 AM."

Pot meet kettle.

You are both pot and kettle. I didn't lie, you did. I corrected a grammatical error in my original post and haven't denied said editing. You, on the other hand, went back and added the "Now you're about to say you're not a Democrap" bit (which is still asinine and absurd, by the way).

Then he pulls out the circular argument. He hates being called what he is. Yup....liberal.

What's next? Calling me a racist?

You're calling me a liar just because I didn't understand what you were originally inferring to. Not my problem you can't communicate effectively.

And I think by now it's clear that I really don't hold much stock in your biased opinions. Clearly talking to you is a waste of bandwidth.

Forum List

Back