Early M.S.M. 2016 Polls.Hillary Wins?Really?, Did They Poll In Only Very Blue States?

Feb 1, 2013

:eek:
It's only 2013 and the MSM already has Hillary beating everyone? Did anyone in the media recall how close the 2012 election was? And how many people are they polling? 1000? 2000? out of 150 Million potential voters?
Why not just take polls in states like Colorado, Florida and Ohio for the time being? I am pretty sure Rand Paul would do well in all of them!
And now they want to do "Hillary Clinton Specials" on PMS-NBC/CNN? this is pathetic, being Hillary really has no accomplishments, just like Anthony Weiner !!!!:eusa_shifty:

I doubt Hillary is going to run. obama will throw his support and machine behind eric holder. Hillary will be in the same position she was in in 2008. Except obama is waiting for the right time to dump Benghazi on her.

It's only 2013 and the MSM already has Hillary beating everyone? Did anyone in the media recall how close the 2012 election was? And how many people are they polling? 1000? 2000? out of 150 Million potential voters?
Why not just take polls in states like Colorado, Florida and Ohio for the time being? I am pretty sure Rand Paul would do well in all of them!
And now they want to do "Hillary Clinton Specials" on PMS-NBC/CNN? this is pathetic, being Hillary really has no accomplishments, just like Anthony Weiner !!!!:eusa_shifty:

Well she does have Benghazi. I'm sure her stellar handling of that will win her many votes.

Hilary should fade into the sunset and take Bill with her.

I wouldn't vote her to shovel shit out of my horses stall or pick up dog shit in my yard.

Last edited:
I doubt she runs.
And if she does, Benghazi might be a plus for her if the Republicans overplay it...which they would.
Having said that, a Democrat will probably win..I would easily bet $5000 on it. Why? Because not one Democrat out there thinks the economy is Obama's fault....not one. So 100% of Democrats will vote for their person. The economy will still be as bad as it is now, and the Republicans will get all of the blame.

I doubt Hillary is going to run.

Why would you doubt it? What do you think her Senate & Secretary of State stints were all about if not preparing her resume for the Presidency? She already took a shot in 2008 and lost out to the whole "Hope & Change" chicanery that took everyone by surprise, why would she pass up what looks to be a shoe in for the Democratic Nomination the next go around?

Just my guess but I would say that barring insurmountable health or personal difficulties she'll be running in 2016, someone like her just can't pass up the quest for power and glory.

Didn't you guys learn about polling in the last election? 2012 was not close

Still trotting out that over sampling propaganda?

Why would you doubt it? What do you think her Senate & Secretary of State stints were all about if not preparing her resume for the Presidency? She already took a shot in 2008 and lost out to the whole "Hope & Change" chicanery that took everyone by surprise, why would she pass up what looks to be a shoe in for the Democratic Nomination the next go around?

Just my guess but I would say that barring insurmountable health or personal difficulties she'll be running in 2016, someone like her just can't pass up the quest for power and glory.

I think 4 years ago - yes. But at the same time...just my opinion...Hillary looks like hell. She has aged like 15 years in the past 6 years. Just take a look at a 2008 photo of her, and a current one - WOW.

I think 4 years ago - yes. But at the same time...just my opinion...Hillary looks like hell. She has aged like 15 years in the past 6 years. Just take a look at a 2008 photo of her, and a current one - WOW.

Yea......older women look old

If Hillary were an emerging candidate tryin to get recognition, it may come into play. But Hillary would not have been elected on her looks ten years ago. She wins because she is Hillary

Last edited:

If Hillary were an emerging candidate tryin to get recognition, it may come into play. But Hillary would not have been elected on her looks ten years ago. She wins because she is Hillary

You might very well be right, just my opinion. Hillary is very intelligent and even more savvy. However, she has made several major on-camera blunders in the past couple years - and that is very much unlike her. These kind of slips in not normal for her, I believe that is because she is just flat out tired.

In this thread we have learned that:

Rand Paul is a serious Presidential candidate.
Eric Holder is going to run for President.
The electorate is stupid and therefore a Democrat will win in 2016.
Obama defeated Hillary in 2008 with "chicanery".
Hillary Clinton is special among Presidential hopefuls because she lusts for power.
Hillary Clinton looks like hell and appears too old to become President.

Great thread.

I would definitely consider Hillary the favorite if she chooses to run in 2016.

The only question will be whether the media fawns over her as much as they did over Obama. Three years out, there's already a movie in the works (no doubt it will be loosely based on Joan of Ark) and I saw an article that says she'll be doing some guest-hosting on a national morning teevee show.

Strap in kids, here it comes. You'll be seeing a lot of Hillary now, and it will all be very chummy.

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton is special among Presidential hopefuls because she lusts for power.

Great thread.

Last month I learned that the North started the civil war, the north fired first, that the South was just defending itself when it invaded Pennsylvania, and the government that has something like 11,000,000 employees doesn't create jobs.

The republican/conservative view of events is comical if nothing else.

Great thread.

Last month I learned that the North started the civil war, the north fired first, that the South was just defending itself when it invaded Pennsylvania, and the government that has something like 11,000,000 employees doesn't create jobs.

The republican/conservative view of events is comical if nothing else.

And your signature is a clear indicator of your level of knowledge...and that is not a good thing.

Again just a guess but I'm thinking old age doesn't trump the massive ego of somebody that thinks she has all the answers to every real and imagined "problem" under the sun.
:dunno:

What difference does it make?

You're right Frank, might as well have both candidates go to mid-field for a coin toss and save all the money spent on the BS contest commonly known as a "Presidential Campaign", doesn't make a darn bit of difference which brand of evil ends up in the White House, it's still evil.

There will not be another President Clinton.

If Hilary runs and wins, she will - AT LAST - have achieved two of her life-long dreams: To be President and dump her two-timing, tom-catting, philandering, serial-rapist no-good husband of convenience and be known as President Hilary Rodham.

Last edited:

Again just a guess but I'm thinking old age doesn't trump the massive ego of somebody that thinks she has all the answers to every real and imagined "problem" under the sun.
:dunno:

What President doesn't have a massive ego?

You might very well be right, just my opinion. Hillary is very intelligent and even more savvy. However, she has made several major on-camera blunders in the past couple years - and that is very much unlike her. These kind of slips in not normal for her, I believe that is because she is just flat out tired.
This. I don’t think she is going to run and it is not because she can’t but I dint think she wants to anymore.

Forum List

Back