Early M.S.M. 2016 Polls.Hillary Wins?Really?, Did They Poll In Only Very Blue States?

Current Republicans capable of running a tight race against Hillary

Christie
Bush
Rubio if he matures

That's it guys. Run anyone else and you get trounced

Christie
Bush
Rubio if he matures

Because you can tell 3 years in advance what the political landscape is going to be.

Give it up, this talk about what the 2016 elections are going to be like is meaningless. Tell me, who expected an Obama victory in 06?

Christie
Bush
Rubio if he matures

It looks like you're right although 2013 is a long way away. It looks like the soldiers in the DNC are lining up behind Clinton with the lunches this past week.

I think they could do better.

The party trying to hold the White House always has a problem. Think of McCain in 2008; he finally had to tell Obama that he wasn't George Bush in the 3rd debate since Obama was masterful at tying McCain to Bush. I would be shocked if the RNC hasn't already started producing the ads tying Clinton to Obama. It would be great if we had awesome performance going on but instead we have the very unsexy steady growth.

How will Clinton counter that; she was part of his administration.
How would Biden counter that; he was part of his administration.

Either one of these candidates is going to have a very hard time running against the last 8 years. Why the Dems are going to want to nominate the candidates with Obama's baggage (such as it is) is puzzling. They'd better have a strategy in place to counter the softball they are going to be lobbing right over the plate for the GOP.

But the way it looks...Hillary is trying to consolidate power.

On the other hand, the Dems have the problem of "if not her, whom"...

I doubt she runs.
And if she does, Benghazi might be a plus for her if the Republicans overplay it...which they would.
Having said that, a Democrat will probably win..I would easily bet $5000 on it. Why? Because not one Democrat out there thinks the economy is Obama's fault....not one. So 100% of Democrats will vote for their person. The economy will still be as bad as it is now, and the Republicans will get all of the blame.

If that is the issue, than the old proverb - you get what you deserve is going to be correct one more time.
The youngest generation is the bunch of whinies - they do not want to succeed they just want to get by

well, Hillary is showing early signs of a possible anyrism. god I hope she doesn't faint when she debates Rand Paul.

There are no "early signs of aneurysm". Trust me, if she fainted because of the aneurysm, there would have been much more following news. But there were not.

Christie
Bush
Rubio if he matures

Because you can tell 3 years in advance what the political landscape is going to be.

Give it up, this talk about what the 2016 elections are going to be like is meaningless. Tell me, who expected an Obama victory in 06?

Yes I can

With Republicans, it is not that hard. They are very predictable. I knew McCain would be the nominee three years in advance, I knew Romney would be the nominee three years in advance

Democrats will pick a candidate out of the blue (Carter, Dukakis,Clinton, Obama), Republicans never do

Such was not the case in 2000, rightwinger.

McCain had a fine chance until the socon traditionalist lies of SC primary sunk him.

Forum List

Back