Earths largest problem

do you think the world would be perfect if every single person had exactly the same amount of money?......

It doesn't have to be everyone has the same amount--just more of a balance is needed. The next problem will be this--- the top 10% have 90% of everything---- now to have growth--they will go after the other 10%, and then go to the bottom of the food chain within the 10% when all else is gone. on and on this will go until there remains 1 corporation that has it all.

these 80 multi billionaires see the world is crumbling apart--they do not care--their own countries which they kept taking and taking are falling apart--they do not care.

The biggest problem the earth has is people.

Without us the earth would be just fine.

I've gone from rags to riches and back again several times in my life and I never gave a damn that anyone had it better than me. And when I'm on top is when I send checks to charity. Right now I'm watching every dollar. And again, big fucking deal about the rich or wealthy. Meh.

Alls I see in this posting is--me-me-me--what about the 25 million human children dying from starvation and lack of medicine? Don't they count for something? It all could be prevented with a more balanced society.
Charities are run by men who pay themselves huge paychecks--their families and friends are included as well. Billions have been stolen from donations from the last few disasters.
Jesus said--give it to your brothers( not charities) ---this whole system is corrupt to the core.

I am sorta like that around here. You'll get used to it.

It doesn't have to be everyone has the same amount--just more of a balance is needed. The next problem will be this--- the top 10% have 90% of everything---- now to have growth--they will go after the other 10%, and then go to the bottom of the food chain within the 10% when all else is gone. on and on this will go until there remains 1 corporation that has it all.

these 80 multi billionaires see the world is crumbling apart--they do not care--their own countries which they kept taking and taking are falling apart--they do not care.

I take it you're one of those people that thinks there's a finite amount of money in the world and if person A has some its because person B doesn't?......

Earth's largest problem is the sun.
Eventually it will consume it.

True... a couple trillion years from now and our sun is going to explode, and our solar system will be a nova.

In the meantime, the earth's largest problem is liberal mental illness.

The biggest problem the earth has is people.

Without us the earth would be just fine.

Without you for sure.

Without any of us.

Face it people have defaced the planet and damaged it more than any other species; more than all other species combined is more like it.

No, that would be the dinosaurs who weren't able to stop the meteor from hitting earth. We at least could possibly deflect such a meteor. In a 100 years, we'll probably be able to zap it from a million miles away.

Without you for sure.

Without any of us.

Face it people have defaced the planet and damaged it more than any other species; more than all other species combined is more like it.

No, that would be the dinosaurs who weren't able to stop the meteor from hitting earth. We at least could possibly deflect such a meteor. In a 100 years, we'll probably be able to zap it from a million miles away.

Yeah with shoulder fired lasers shot from the backs of unicorns.

Without any of us.

Yeah with shoulder fired lasers shot from the backs of unicorns.

I think that 100 years is enough time to come up with something that'll fly out to meet it and zap it off course. Unicorns would be optional.

I take it you're one of those people that thinks there's a finite amount of money in the world and if person A has some its because person B doesn't?......

Gods will is my concern--and seeking riches is satans will.

not true.

depends on the methods.

riches per se are neutral.

Is your vow of poverty in written form or was it a handshake deal?

Founding unified governments is never easy, and usually involves bloodshed, but in a way we're already united through business with how the banking system is all interconnected. When Greeces' economy tanked a few years back, it effected everyone else proving this. So why not just go all the way and unite everyone like the EU kinda did. We're halfway there already.

No "unified" government founded on bloodshed will survive. If you have to kill people to get your way, then maybe your way ain't so good.

Forum List

Back