eating kittens?

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
i thought the haitian asylum seekers got food stamps. does the spca take ebt cards?

note to trump : asylum seekers do not escape from insane asylums, though the western side of hispanola las resembled an insane asylum for decades.

i thought the haitian asylum seekers got food stamps. does the spca take ebt cards?

note to trump : asylum seekers do not escape from insane asylums, though the western side of hispanola las resembled an insane asylum for decades.
If you don't like dogs, move into a Vietnamese community. Problem solved :)

My grandfather who was in the Vietnam War said that one day you would see a dog and then next day, the dog was gone.
People in India think were wrong for eating cows. Most animals are edible. I wouldn't eat dog or cat, but in some places on earth, they do.

Last edited:
My grandfather who was in the Vietnam War said that one day you would see a dog and then next day, the dog was gone.
i can confirm that. canine is a little greasy but stewed with peppers and lemon grass, generally better than c rats.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
People in Indi think were wrong for eating cows. Most animals are edible. I wouldn't eat dog or cat, but in some places on earth, they do.
when you are in their, home, wherever you are, you eat what they serve, and appreciate it loudly. i served pretty much everywhere between korea and indonesia. these people are lucky to get a handful of rice and a few onions, dog is for special occasions.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
when you are in their, home, wherever you are, you eat what they serve, and appreciate it loudly. i served pretty much everywhere between korea and indonesia. these people are lucky to get a handful of rice and a few onions, dog is for special occasions.
It's called respect. A strange concept for trump supporters.

Forum List

Back