Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.

Blacks have bronze skin? Since when?

You do realize that Jesus wasn't even around when the Old Testament was written.

I have two multiracial grandchildren. They are white, black, Hispanic, Native American and Jewish.

They don't look anything alike despite having the same father. Both look like their grandfathers. The older looks like me and the younger looks like the other grandfather from Puerto Rico.

Why is this important?
Since homo sapiens first appeared.

034c2c7690787786f667ec48268c85ee--bronze-hair-truth-hurts.jpg

41X07thF9BL._SX355_.jpg

Ummm, no

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair", and brass burning in a furnace glows red and is quite bright.

He said the Old Testament. I want to know how the Jews knew what Jesus looked like before he was born and grew up?

I know. I don't remember any similar description from the OT, but then, I don't know everything. :laugh:

(There is a class of Bible study called Typology, which searches for references to the NT from the OT.)

Jesus' teachings are for all people, not just people who have the same skin tone as His when the Word was made flesh. Yikes. Talk about missing the point.

Yes. I am all about Black. In this environment I need to focus on my people.
You've made that clear. Your new "student" is in my prayers.
She needs them. She has been confused by all the white propaganda.
Her siblings are in my prayers too.
They are white so they will be ok. The white propaganda benefits them where it hurts her.
She is a beautiful person, just like her siblings. I pray she doesn't turn into an angry narrow minded bigot like you.
I dont know her siblings. I just know they are white and have tortured her for being part Black. If educating people with the truth is being a angry bigot then I dont mind you feeling like I am a bigot.

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.

You do realize that Jesus wasn't even around when the Old Testament was written.

I have two multiracial grandchildren. They are white, black, Hispanic, Native American and Jewish.

They don't look anything alike despite having the same father. Both look like their grandfathers. The older looks like me and the younger looks like the other grandfather from Puerto Rico.

Why is this important?
Since homo sapiens first appeared.

41X07thF9BL._SX355_.jpg

Ummm, no

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair", and brass burning in a furnace glows red and is quite bright.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair"

What kind of dumb logic is that? They didnt say white like snow. They said white like wool which isnt exactly the term I would use when describing the color white.

When you burn brass in the furnace it looks like this....

Besides this is just one instance where God/jesus/the Hebrews are described as Black. There are way too many other instances as well.

Last edited:

Why is this important?
According to the Bible, Jesus was around before the Old Testament was written and humans inhabited the Earth..

Are you ashamed of having black skin. Really, have some pride in what you are, not what you'd like to be!

Are you ashamed of having black skin. Really, have some pride in what you are, not what you'd like to be!
Why would I be ashamed of having Black skin? The first homo sapiens, God, and other people of note are Black skinned.

Why would I be ashamed of having Black skin? The first homo sapiens, God, and other people of note are Black skinned.
So what's with the bronze skin? If your skin is, it's black. Stop trying to find pride in others. Be a proud black man, not an apologist for once.

So what's with the bronze skin? If your skin is, it's black. Stop trying to find pride in others. Be a proud black man, not an apologist for once.
Very few Black people are literally the color Black. Only the very lucky have that much melanin. I'm not finding pride in others. I am teaching this girl that Black people are the ones in the bible. Why else would god turn you white as a punishment?

Very few Black people are literally the color Black. Only the very lucky have that much melanin. I'm not finding pride in others. I am teaching this girl that Black people are the ones in the bible. Why else would god turn you white as a punishment?
Seen very few bronze-skinned blacks. Black or dusky ain't bronze. Nice try though.

Last edited:

Seen very few bronze-skinned Blacks. black or dusky ain't bronze. Nice try though.
Not my concern what you have seen. You being ignorant has nothing to do with my OP. I am teaching this young lady not to believe the white propaganda. Burnt brass is a rich brown color. Never saw one white person in my life that is a rich brown.

So my daughter just told me her friend wants to come over today to learn more. I think I am going to show her in the bible where the Hebrews speak about their skin turning Black during the famine. No white persons skin gets hyper pigmentation from famine. Only very dark people can turn Black due to famine.

My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.” – Job 30:30

Last edited:
The quote says Jesus had White hair like wool, and red eyes like Fire.

Clear Caucasoid Albino.
Albinism doesnt turn your hair woolly nor does it give your skin the color of brunt brass/bronze.

The quote says White like wool, nothing about being woolly.

Jesus died around 30 years old, so why did he have White hair?

Clear Caucasoid Albino.
Albinism doesnt turn your hair woolly nor does it give your skin the color of brunt brass/bronze.

"Wool" is not exactly the term I would use to describe the color white.

Why would you ask such an asinine question when this dude walked on water and did other miracles? Why wouldnt he have white hair? Why did you claim albinism turned your skin the color of burnt brass?

Clear Caucasoid Albino.

"Wool" is not exactly the term I would use to describe the color white.

Why would you ask such an asinine question when this dude walked on water and did other miracles? Why wouldnt he have white hair? Why did you claim albinism turned your skin the color of burnt brass?

They didn't have Snow much in the Near-East, so Wool would be one of the few White things in that time, and place.

Jesus' teachings are for all people, not just people who have the same skin tone as His when the Word was made flesh. Yikes. Talk about missing the point.
What does that have to do with showing this young lady that Jesus wasnt a white dude? I dont know about your point but my point is that white propaganda has fooled so many biracial kids into thinking less of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back