Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASCLEPIAS

Another senseless thread by the king of fools.

There are white people.

There are black people.

There are biracial people.

Do you just invent new races now?

Could petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama not just as easily identified himself as white? Why not?

Whatever happened to the word mulatto which means a child with one black parent and one white parent?

Mulatto has almost the same connotation as the N-word.

Strange then, I never heard it in any rap music/
Too many syllables.........xxxxx,bitch and hoe rap much better.

Markle

Please do not bypass the word filter.
Like that mulatto from Chicago kicking rhymes thats staccato?

Last edited:
ASCLEPIAS

Another senseless thread by the king of fools.

There are white people.

There are black people.

There are biracial people.

Do you just invent new races now?

Could petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama not just as easily identified himself as white? Why not?

Whatever happened to the word mulatto which means a child with one black parent and one white parent?

Mulatto has almost the same connotation as the N-word.

Strange then, I never heard it in any rap music/
Too many syllables.........xxxxx,bitch and hoe rap much better.

Markle

Please do not bypass the word filter.
Sorry.... I've been told by some black people that ending the N-word with "a" rather than "er" makes it acceptable.

Nope.

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.
What’s a “black biracial”? Is that like a yellow biracial or red biracial?

I am. I concurr very racially aware. I love White babies. Conversely , I harm no one. I only concern myself with White Culture. No interest in the non white. However , that's benign. I just want non whites to preserve their identity and not associate with Caucasians.

I mind my own business ; that's White business. Not brown babies.
Hope you don't live in the city.... with lots of different colors of people.

I am. I concurr very racially aware. I love White babies. Conversely , I harm no one. I only concern myself with White Culture. No interest in the non white. However , that's benign. I just want non whites to preserve their identity and not associate with Caucasians.

I mind my own business ; that's White business. Not brown babies.

That's racism. Have anice day! :D

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.

"Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is."

How many of these women do not know who the father of their own children is? I would say a high percentage do not. What type of environment is that for any child, not even knowing who their father is and therefore having no relationship with their father.

Fathers are very important for children to have in their lives, especially male children, of course this doesn't include if their father is a complete loser and/or a drug addict and/or violent and/or has a criminal record, in those situations the male child needs other positive male role models in their lives.

Blacks have bronze skin? Since when?

You do realize that Jesus wasn't even around when the Old Testament was written.

I have two multiracial grandchildren. They are white, black, Hispanic, Native American and Jewish.

They don't look anything alike despite having the same father. Both look like their grandfathers. The older looks like me and the younger looks like the other grandfather from Puerto Rico.

Why is this important?

Some people are just obsessed with race. I kind of feel bad for them.

It's mainly Leftists who are obsessed with race, the majority of other people don't care.

What is the most important, skin colour or what's in a persons heart? Yes the answer is not skin colour. With that though I have to add that all the Hate Whitey Dogma is the most vulgar in pure racism.

"Black biracial" !?!
Black and whatever. Black and Asian. Black and white, Black and Mexican. etc.
Oh. So it's all about black. You sure are consistent.
Yes. I am all about Black. In this environment I need to focus on my people.
You've made that clear. Your new "student" is in my prayers.
She needs them. She has been confused by all the white propaganda.

"She has been confused by all the white propaganda."

What white propaganda? There is no white propaganda, if there was SJW Bedwetters would scream that was racist while at the same time pushing black propaganda that all whites are evil racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back