Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASCLEPIAS

Another senseless thread by the king of fools.

There are white people.

There are black people.

There are biracial people.

Do you just invent new races now?

Could petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama not just as easily identified himself as white? Why not?

Whatever happened to the word mulatto which means a child with one black parent and one white parent?
Where did you get the idea I invented a race? Obama could have identified as white but like this young lady I am helping their genes are screaming they are Black. She is more comfortable around Black people than whites from what she tells me. She feels whites are a dead and dishonest people and wants no parts of them in her self identity. I told her she will need to come to grips with the white part of her but she had the right to pick 1 side or the other or none at all.

When you put that way -- it sounds so rational and good natured. :biggrin: I really don't CARE what motivates people to be successful contributing members of society. But I and most reasonable people DO care if children of ANY color or mix, are radicalized through fantastical tales of racial and religious superiority.

Don't expect to be lauded for grooming more children into Supremicists of any type.

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.
you don't know what 'bronze' is and you don't know what 'hair like lambs wool' is either.

repeating complete ignorant assumptions as fact, to a child...
I posted pics of both. Sorry you dont agree but the young lady is showing a great boost in self esteem. Her self confidence is way more important than your erroneous opinion.
building esteem on lies, is abuse.
White people must feel really abused then. They lie all the time to make themselves feel relevant.
how stewpud.

ASCLEPIAS

Another senseless thread by the king of fools.

There are white people.

There are black people.

There are biracial people.

Do you just invent new races now?

Could petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama not just as easily identified himself as white? Why not?

Whatever happened to the word mulatto which means a child with one black parent and one white parent?
Where did you get the idea I invented a race? Obama could have identified as white but like this young lady I am helping their genes are screaming they are Black. She is more comfortable around Black people than whites from what she tells me. She feels whites are a dead and dishonest people and wants no parts of them in her self identity. I told her she will need to come to grips with the white part of her but she had the right to pick 1 side or the other or none at all.

When you put that way -- it sounds so rational and good natured. :biggrin: I really don't CARE what motivates people to be successful contributing members of society. But I and most reasonable people DO care if children of ANY color or mix, are radicalized through fantastical tales of racial and religious superiority.

Don't expect to be lauded for grooming more children into Supremicists of any type.
What made you think I expected to be lauded by you or anyone else? I didnt ask for your endorsement. I do this for my people.This is specifically for people with biracial children. I am imploring them to teach the truth to their Black biracial children. Anything less is basically child abuse. The only thing thats radical about what I am doing is that I am teaching the truth which makes whites such as yourself uncomfortable. You whites are perfectly content with your radical stance that jesus/god/the hebrews are white. How do I know? You clowns have used it to brainwash people for centuries when anyone with access to information can see your lies. :laugh:

Last edited:
Yes. I am all about Black. In this environment I need to focus on my people.
You've made that clear. Your new "student" is in my prayers.
She needs them. She has been confused by all the white propaganda.
Her siblings are in my prayers too.
They are white so they will be ok. The white propaganda benefits them where it hurts her.
She is a beautiful person, just like her siblings. I pray she doesn't turn into an angry narrow minded bigot like you.

There is bigotry on both sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've made that clear. Your new "student" is in my prayers.
They are white so they will be ok. The white propaganda benefits them where it hurts her.
She is a beautiful person, just like her siblings. I pray she doesn't turn into an angry narrow minded bigot like you.
I dont know her siblings. I just know they are white and have tortured her for being part Black. If educating people with the truth is being a angry bigot then I dont mind you feeling like I am a bigot.

How have they tortured her? I’m wondering. Or is it just with holding information. My son is 6 years old and I have been teaching him every thing I can without scaring him. Because I know some info at this age can be traumatizing and misunderstood. What I ask would be the right things to tell my bi- racial child?

So my daughter just told me her friend wants to come over today to learn more. I think I am going to show her in the bible where the Hebrews speak about their skin turning Black during the famine. No white persons skin gets hyper pigmentation from famine. Only very dark people can turn Black due to famine.

My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.” – Job 30:30

Is this true?

The only thing thats radical about what I am doing is that I am teaching the truth which makes whites such as yourself uncomfortable.

Pretty much the line I hear from other supremacists around these parts. The TEST is whether all these superiority claims that go way beyond protecting your Clan are vetted by research and facts. Or whether they are more parable and fable.. And parables that EMPHASIZE the INFERIORITY of another race.

In the latter case -- here's your award.

clayton-bigsby-black-white-supremacist.png

Seems emulating them is all too easy. Be more difficult to spring a couple thousand from prison or get an alternative school placed in the hood.

I dont know her siblings. I just know they are white and have tortured her for being part Black. If educating people with the truth is being a angry bigot then I dont mind you feeling like I am a bigot.

How have they tortured her? I’m wondering. Or is it just with holding information. My son is 6 years old and I have been teaching him every thing I can without scaring him. Because I know some info at this age can be traumatizing and misunderstood. What I ask would be the right things to tell my bi- racial child?

The same things you'd teach any other child. None of this 'story' is real, but if it were, it would be a moral crime to embroil a child in the racial fears and weakness of character that too many adults suffer from.

Not gonna let Asclepias bait "My People" and enjoy the ignorance anymore. This deal with "band aids for black people" MUST be exposed. :badgrin:

band-aids-diversity-in-healing.jpg

So where are the Albino and North-Eastern Pale White band-aids? Huh? Racism...

I am assuming your child is part Black? When you say you are worried about scaring him do you mean racism? I learned about racism the hard way as a 5 year old and I wish someone had forewarned me. I would do it like I did my kids. I let them know that there were people in the world that simply would not like them because they were Black and answered their questions truthfully. I told them it was due to people being afraid they were better than them. I always made sure to come from the perspective they had something other people wish they had. I didn't tell them about the really bad stuff until they were around 12.

Kids are pretty resilient and if you teach him simply to be proud of who he is and continually affirm it he wont be afraid. Teach your child as many positive truths about the history of Black people that you can. Some of them may even be hard for you to accept due to the brainwashing whites have done on the population. If your child is 6 years old then it doesnt have to be anything really in depth. Show him the Black Egyptian Pharaohs. Show him where the Greeks called the Egyptians Black so he can understand why it is that the Hebrews and the Egyptians were hard to tell apart in several instances in the Bible. Show him the the part where Noah builds the ark and populates the planet so he can understand that Noah had to be Black in order to have Black children. Two white people cannot have a dark skinned child. Its just not possible.

My oldest daughter is biracial and her mom is white. The flip side to this is to do it in a way he doesnt feel bad about being half white. Just by you showing him these truths you will be showing him all white people are not the same. He will thank you for it when he is an adult or maybe even sooner.

Last edited:
So my daughter just told me her friend wants to come over today to learn more. I think I am going to show her in the bible where the Hebrews speak about their skin turning Black during the famine. No white persons skin gets hyper pigmentation from famine. Only very dark people can turn Black due to famine.

My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.” – Job 30:30

Is this true?

Yep. Its in the bible. I've had white people tell me it was because they put ashes on themselves and a lot of other weird stuff trying to explain it away. :laugh: The total picture taken in all at once leaves no doubt. Once you see how many mentions are in the bible pointing towards the Hebrews being Black it pretty much makes it funny hearing all the many different excuses whites will come up with. Its pretty sad seeing the desperation but the truth is more important to me than their feelings. This is a somewhat less threatening video you can watch explaining the table of nations in the bible that shows you. Its kind of dry but its well worth watching.

The only thing thats radical about what I am doing is that I am teaching the truth which makes whites such as yourself uncomfortable.

Pretty much the line I hear from other supremacists around these parts. The TEST is whether all these superiority claims that go way beyond protecting your Clan are vetted by research and facts. Or whether they are more parable and fable.. And parables that EMPHASIZE the INFERIORITY of another race.

Seems emulating them is all too easy. Be more difficult to spring a couple thousand from prison or get an alternative school placed in the hood.
Your problem is that if whites didnt do it then it means Blacks are superior. Your inferiority complex keeps coming to light and your logic is terrible. Whats superior about the Hebrews being Black? I am eager to hear your typical threatened white guy response.

Your problem is that if whites didnt do it then it means Blacks are superior. Your inferiority complex keeps coming to light and your logic is terrible. Whats superior about the Hebrews being Black? I am eager to hear your typical threatened white guy response.

Lemme explain to you what the definition of racism is.. It's when you attempt to assert a fundamental inferiority to another race. White racists really almost solely on inventing mythical damaged constructs for their assertions. And you've demonstrated much of the same penchant. It's not EASY to make an entire race SUDDENLY feel inferior. It has to be based on millennia of underachievement by THEIR OWN HAND to have any effect.

You've usurped ancient civilizations like the Egyptians and Hebrews to achieve your mystical constructs. In the case of the Hebrews, finding a "lost tribe" of sub-Saharan Blacks practicing Judaism going back 2000 years doesn't even give me or Israel the heebies. In FACT -- we embrace it. It's substantiated in fact, amazing and welcomed.

Unlike your claims that most modern technologies would NOT HAVE EXISTED if they were generously donated to the world during primitive stages of development in Africa. Much like the "carbon tempered steel" argument that you put forward which was based on dated science speculation since withdrawn. And at BEST that's a development that was contemporaneous with several other parts of world and left virtually no artifacts or industries in the archaeological record.

The "doubt and inferior complex" is in the veracity of the claims. NOT how you get folks to react.. White racists only convert the weak and vulnerable. And going back to the topic of this thread, it seems you're grooming and selecting those who are vulnerable BECAUSE of existing inferiority. You earned the "cap and gown" in the pic I dropped on you...

Lemme explain to you what the definition of racism is.. It's when you attempt to assert a fundamental inferiority to another race. White racists really almost solely on inventing mythical damaged constructs for their assertions. And you've demonstrated much of the same penchant. It's not EASY to make an entire race SUDDENLY feel inferior. It has to be based on millennia of underachievement by THEIR OWN HAND to have any effect.

You've usurped ancient civilizations like the Egyptians and Hebrews to achieve your mystical constructs. In the case of the Hebrews, finding a "lost tribe" of sub-Saharan Blacks practicing Judaism going back 2000 years doesn't even give me or Israel the heebies. In FACT -- we embrace it. It's substantiated in fact, amazing and welcomed.

Unlike your claims that most modern technologies would NOT HAVE EXISTED if they were generously donated to the world during primitive stages of development in Africa. Much like the "carbon tempered steel" argument that you put forward which was based on dated science speculation since withdrawn. And at BEST that's a development that was contemporaneous with several other parts of world and left virtually no artifacts or industries in the archaeological record.

The "doubt and inferior complex" is in the veracity of the claims. NOT how you get folks to react.. White racists only convert the weak and vulnerable. And going back to the topic of this thread, it seems you're grooming and selecting those who are vulnerable BECAUSE of existing inferiority. You earned the "cap and gown" in the pic I dropped on you...
It's not racist to point out that today, blacks are an inferior race. Just look at Africa... Are you going to say that African civilization is on par with Western/white civilization? I'm not saying that they might not be able to come up to our level, that still remains to be seen, just that today, the Black race is inferior to Asians and Whites.

With only three races. It should be very easy to self segregate. Time for civilization to be re born.

If you took Adamkind out of the Bible , only two covers would be left. The negro was and is simply tare.

Spare us your Eurocentric babble flacatenn. A has usurped nothing. You are simply ignorant to WORLD history. One fact we know is that European archeologists in the `16-1800's decided to remake things to support a belief they developed called scientific racism. They had to justify slavery and this is how. Many of the historical teachings in America stem from what you whites call the enlightenment, now that's when Europe was enlightened but since we are educated from a Eurocentric perspective then it becomes the whole world experienced the so called enlightenment.

You are ignorant to this. You are ignorant to the influence of Kant, Hume and the like or how much their thinking dominated European society. Until you study this you really can't argue or lecture anyone black about what you think are questionable beliefs relative to our history, accomplishments or anything else.

Your racism doesn't allow you to question anything coming from white scholars, yet you will question everything from back ones. There are many sides to world history and there are things whites just did not do. There were major civilizations that were not white that whites have colored as white. These are facts also. A has dome some serious far reaching studies in an attempt to get in touch with who he really is. I have explained to you, our identities were taken from us by whites during slavery and during the overt racism in this nation from when America was a colony of Britain up until at least 1965. You are unaware of this because this is something whites like you want everyone to sweep under the rug and forget. But you know your heritage and ancestry, most whites do. .And you teach it to your kids no matter how untrue it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back