Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASCLEPIAS

Another senseless thread by the king of fools.

There are white people.

There are black people.

There are biracial people.

Do you just invent new races now?

Could petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama not just as easily identified himself as white? Why not?

Whatever happened to the word mulatto which means a child with one black parent and one white parent?

How many stars did Jesus have on his belly? That is what is really important.

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.
you don't know what 'bronze' is and you don't know what 'hair like lambs wool' is either.

repeating complete ignorant assumptions as fact, to a child...

Lambs have curly hair-------so do I
same as me.

I've been to Israel and I've seen their lambs.

racist is thinking sheep, he does that b/c looking up facts would prove him wrong

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.
you don't know what 'bronze' is and you don't know what 'hair like lambs wool' is either.

I posted pics of both. Sorry you dont agree but the young lady is showing a great boost in self esteem. Her self confidence is way more important than your erroneous opinion.
building esteem on lies, is abuse.

Jesus' teachings are for all people, not just people who have the same skin tone as His when the Word was made flesh. Yikes. Talk about missing the point.
What does that have to do with showing this young lady that Jesus wasnt a white dude? I dont know about your point but my point is that white propaganda has fooled so many biracial kids into thinking less of themselves.
Jesus doesn't make anybody think less of themselves due to their skin color. Why do you? By your own admission, you only care about "your" people: black people. Nice racist propaganda you are teaching kids.
I said white propaganda not Jesus. White people lie all the time and I am helping her see through the copious amounts of lies whites have told her all her life.
A tee shirt about Jesus that you were wearing started your tutelage of this girl, didn't it? Sure hope in between telling her about the copious amounts of lies whites tell, you mention Jesus' truths.

You have no proof that Jesus was black. She'll eventually come to realize how full of shit you are, just like we have. :lmao:

Lambs have curly hair-------so do I
same as me.

I've been to Israel and I've seen their lambs.

racist is thinking sheep, he does that b/c looking up facts would prove him wrong

It comes out of really idiotic fanciful writings done by
ersatz "sociologists"-----way back in the 60s. -----I is old and
I was a reader back then-----I read the crap. A whole pile of
tormented young black writers with identity crises. About that time -----colleges like mine were offering "black studies"
courses------I think they still do. People were painting
their dorm rooms ALL BLACK (quite a nitemare for the
maintenance people) Remember the BLACK ORCHIDS?---
People sold plastic black orchids----actually forced them on
the unsuspecting

ASCLEPIAS

There are white people.

There are black people.

Could petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama not just as easily identified himself as white? Why not?

Whatever happened to the word mulatto which means a child with one black parent and one white parent?

Mulatto has almost the same connotation as the N-word.

ASCLEPIAS

There are white people.

There are black people.

what is the connotation? ----as far as I know the issue was, long ago-----a PRESSING legal one. It is not used much anymore because it has no meaning IN COURT

ASCLEPIAS

There are white people.

There are black people.

Where did you get the idea I invented a race? Obama could have identified as white but like this young lady I am helping their genes are screaming they are Black. She is more comfortable around Black people than whites from what she tells me. She feels whites are a dead and dishonest people and wants no parts of them in her self identity. I told her she will need to come to grips with the white part of her but she had the right to pick 1 side or the other or none at all.

ASCLEPIAS

There are white people.

There are black people.

Depends on who you say it to. I could give a shit about either word but would take the N word as more of a peckerwoodish type insult.

Jesus' teachings are for all people, not just people who have the same skin tone as His when the Word was made flesh. Yikes. Talk about missing the point.
What does that have to do with showing this young lady that Jesus wasnt a white dude? I dont know about your point but my point is that white propaganda has fooled so many biracial kids into thinking less of themselves.
Jesus doesn't make anybody think less of themselves due to their skin color. Why do you? By your own admission, you only care about "your" people: black people. Nice racist propaganda you are teaching kids.
I said white propaganda not Jesus. White people lie all the time and I am helping her see through the copious amounts of lies whites have told her all her life.
A tee shirt about Jesus that you were wearing started your tutelage of this girl, didn't it? Sure hope in between telling her about the copious amounts of lies whites tell, you mention Jesus' truths.
I dont get into religion much. I just told her that no matter what she believed about god/jesus that the descriptions in the bible regarding the lineage and physical traits of the Hebrews were something that could not be disputed. I did warn her that white people will try to explain away why the Hebrews werent Black out of pure desperation like they have done here. Going over the Table of Nations pretty much sets a strong foundation regardless of if you believe the bible is gods word, just an historical reference, or a work of fiction.

I posted pics of both. Sorry you dont agree but the young lady is showing a great boost in self esteem. Her self confidence is way more important than your erroneous opinion.
building esteem on lies, is abuse.
White people must feel really abused then. They lie all the time to make themselves feel relevant.

ASCLEPIAS

There are white people.

There are black people.

Where did you get the idea I invented a race? Obama could have identified as white but like this young lady I am helping their genes are screaming they are Black. She is more comfortable around Black people than whites from what she tells me. She feels whites are a dead and dishonest people and wants no parts of them in her self identity. I told her she will need to come to grips with the white part of her but she had the right to pick 1 side or the other or none at all.
You are training her to be a racist.

ASCLEPIAS

There are white people.

There are black people.

You are training her to be a racist.
Not really. I'm training her to know the truth and think for herself. Never once did I mention the word superiority. Thats like saying I am teaching her to be a racist because I told her MLK was Black.

New info on marty king is pretty entertaining. Typical negro.

There is no such species as biracial. The afore mention species is an abbreviated form of africanus americanus . However confused , dysfunctional and torn for identity. Racemixing is prevalent in nearly each and every mass shooting.

There is no such species as biracial. The afore mention species is an abbreviated form of africanus americanus . However confused , dysfunctional and torn for identity. Racemixing is prevalent in nearly each and every mass shooting.
Race and species are two different categories, so of course biracial is not a species.

Race and species are two different categories, so of course biracial is not a species.

Those who think race and species are not synonomous should visit chicongo.

Those that think race and species are the same should take a biology class.

Those that think race and species are the same should take a biology class.

Apelanta could serve as a good field study of primal , missing link behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back