Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was described in prophecy in the OT depending on interpretation
My interpretation is that bronze skin and wooly hair describes what a Jewish man in that region of the world would have looked like at that time. And Jesus was a Jewish man. Not black skin. I don't care about race but fact: it is not factual to assert he had very dark skin.
What color is burnt brass? If you check the internet you will see it could only have been a Black man.
Whatever. The fact you think it is important to teach children Jesus was black, despite the fact he was a Jew living in the Middle East, that's sad. He wasn't blond and blue eyed, so I can see how teaching people he wasn't blond and blue eyed is good because fact is important.

But what you are talking about is indoctrination instead of teaching fact. Not just in regard to Jesus, but creating a world view.
What facts tell you the Hebrews were not Black? I have a lot of facts and implications that they were Black. I have even had white Jews admit the Hebrews were Black. One on this very forum. My aim is to give her the truth not what whites have told us was the truth.
You are not giving her the truth and the guy on this forum who thinks Jesus was essentially from sub-saharan Africa is a nut case. To be really honest, I am quite disappointed in you. You don't need to think he was black. We know he wasn't European, blond and blue eyed. But the real point is that God and Jesus are not and should not be considered any race. Sad.
Of course I am giving her the truth. How could he have been a sub saharan African if he never went below the Sahara? I'm disappointed that you think Black people were only below the Sahara when they occupied the entire area from Africa all the way to India. That sub saharan designation is usually the calling card of a card carrying racist. I didnt think you were a racist.

My interpretation is that bronze skin and wooly hair describes what a Jewish man in that region of the world would have looked like at that time. And Jesus was a Jewish man. Not black skin. I don't care about race but fact: it is not factual to assert he had very dark skin.
What color is burnt brass? If you check the internet you will see it could only have been a Black man.
Whatever. The fact you think it is important to teach children Jesus was black, despite the fact he was a Jew living in the Middle East, that's sad. He wasn't blond and blue eyed, so I can see how teaching people he wasn't blond and blue eyed is good because fact is important.

But what you are talking about is indoctrination instead of teaching fact. Not just in regard to Jesus, but creating a world view.
What facts tell you the Hebrews were not Black? I have a lot of facts and implications that they were Black. I have even had white Jews admit the Hebrews were Black. One on this very forum. My aim is to give her the truth not what whites have told us was the truth.
You are not giving her the truth and the guy on this forum who thinks Jesus was essentially from sub-saharan Africa is a nut case. To be really honest, I am quite disappointed in you. You don't need to think he was black. We know he wasn't European, blond and blue eyed. But the real point is that God and Jesus are not and should not be considered any race. Sad.
Of course I am giving her the truth. How could he have been a sub saharan African if he never went below the Sahara? I'm disappointed that you think Black people were only below the Sahara when they occupied the entire area from Africa all the way to India.
I don't think that, I was referring to the man's argument you referred to: did you even read it? He was suggesting that Jesus was descended from a group that origninated in Sub-Sarahan Africa: did you even read what he wrote. Anyway,I'm not going on with this, I detest wilful ignorance. Bye, Have fun.

These guys look "subsaharan" enough for you?

Exp7_LostTribe.jpg

They have more jewish DNA than Jews do.

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.
Just out of curiousity, because I must be uninformed, can you give the text in the Old Testament where Jesus is described? I have never heard of that, and I have read that he isn't described at all in the New Testament. In fact Jesus didn't exist in the Old Testament, so how can he be described?
Check out Isaiah 53 for the description of Jesus in the OT. The passage I cited was actually from the new testament.
According to what I have read, there is no description of Jesus in the New Testament. What is it, chapter and verse?
Rev 1:14-15

Burnt Brass

2034.png
I wonder that you simply didn't post the entire quote in the first place. I don't think this is a description of a real person; Jesus was young, and wouldn't have had white hair unless he was albino. It describes his feet as bronze, not his face or the rest of him. It says his eyes were fire. It's not a realistic depiction but some kind of idealized image of a super human.

Look, I'm not going to argue this with you because you are set on your chosen belief. I am only interested in fact. According to forensic anthropology, people in Jesus's time and place were Jewish and he would have looked like a normal Jewish man of the time--black curly hair, light brown skin, etc., as well as have the facial bone structure and body type. But, you are not interested in fact. Sad.

What I love is people like him will claim that the ancient Egyptians were black, yet every depiction painted during that time period showed them not to be. The kingdom of Kush was probably dominated by blacks as it was in Nubia.

Of course I am giving her the truth. How could he have been a sub saharan African if he never went below the Sahara? I'm disappointed that you think Black people were only below the Sahara when they occupied the entire area from Africa all the way to India.
I don't think that, I was referring to the man's argument you referred to: did you even read it? He was suggesting that Jesus was descended from a group that origninated in Sub-Sarahan Africa: did you even read what he wrote. Anyway,I'm not going on with this, I detest wilful ignorance. Bye, Have fun.
What guy are you talking about?

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.
Just out of curiousity, because I must be uninformed, can you give the text in the Old Testament where Jesus is described? I have never heard of that, and I have read that he isn't described at all in the New Testament. In fact Jesus didn't exist in the Old Testament, so how can he be described?

Got a chapter and verse?

Not really, i know there's a lot of prophecies in the OT about him but its been a while since Ive read them. I actually may be thinking of the same one Asclepias mentioned, which I believe is from Revelation, but still like an image from a vision. guess, ill have to look it up later

Check out Isaiah 53 for the description of Jesus in the OT. The passage I cited was actually from the new testament.
According to what I have read, there is no description of Jesus in the New Testament. What is it, chapter and verse?
Rev 1:14-15

Burnt Brass

2034.png
I wonder that you simply didn't post the entire quote in the first place. I don't think this is a description of a real person; Jesus was young, and wouldn't have had white hair unless he was albino. It describes his feet as bronze, not his face or the rest of him. It says his eyes were fire. It's not a realistic depiction but some kind of idealized image of a super human.

Look, I'm not going to argue this with you because you are set on your chosen belief. I am only interested in fact. According to forensic anthropology, people in Jesus's time and place were Jewish and he would have looked like a normal Jewish man of the time--black curly hair, light brown skin, etc., as well as have the facial bone structure and body type. But, you are not interested in fact. Sad.

What I love is people like him will claim that the ancient Egyptians were black, yet every depiction painted during that time period showed them not to be. The kingdom of Kush was probably dominated by blacks as it was in Nubia.
The bible tells us the Egyptians were Black, the Greeks tell us they were Black, They describe themselves as from being from the interior of Africa, and their drawings tell us they were Black. Are you seriously trying to tell me this guy is white?

vm4ebf21a7.jpg

"The face of Jesus Christ has been reconstructed using forensic anthropology. A team of British researchers and Israeli archaeologists have come up with what is to believed as “the most accurate recreation of Jesus Christ’s face” by combining data from three well-preserved skulls from Jerusalem."

"The face of Jesus Christ has been reconstructed using forensic anthropology. A team of British researchers and Israeli archaeologists have come up with what is to believed as “the most accurate recreation of Jesus Christ’s face” by combining data from three well-preserved skulls from Jerusalem."

Key word being what they "believe". What do you honestly believe white researchers would want Jesus to not look like?

You obviously never have either..

John 1:1-18

15 John beareth witness of him, and crieth out, saying: This was he of whom I spoke: He that shall come after me, is preferred before me: because he was before me.

16 And of his fulness we all have received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses; grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time: the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

The concept of the pre-existence of Christ is a central tenet of the doctrine of the Trinity. Trinitarian Christology explores the nature of Christ's pre-existence as the Divine hypostasis called the Logos or Word, described in the passage John 1:1–18, which begins:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

— John 1:1–3, New International Version
This "Word" is also called God the Son or the Second Person of the Trinity. Theologian Bernard Ramm noted that "It has been standard teaching in historic Christology that the Logos, the Son, existed before the incarnation. That the Son so existed before the incarnation has been called the pre-existence of Christ."[3]

Pre-existence of Christ - Wikipedia
If we're all fortunate enough to make it to heaven, Jesus will be like, why the F'' were you guys all preoccupied with what color I was and not focusing on how I told you to live?

Of course, I'm not quite as religious anymore as when I was very young, but I do remember and i know a lot of it shaped me in some respects. I have no idea what all white people think and are taught, because I'm only aware of some churches I went to personally.When I was a kid, I saw those picture books with a long haired white Jesus I wondered why he had long hair when guys didnt have their hair that way. It was never made a point to me by one preacher, pastor, sunday school teacher, my mother or anyone else that Jesus was white. I was told "these are just pictures in a book, NO one knows what he looked like" after coming to that understanding, it was pretty simple.. I never once associated my "whiteness" as having anything to do with Jesus. It was never the point. It was always about. are you sinning? what do you need to do to be a better person in the eyes of God and all that. Its not until recently that I have now been enlightened to learn that I was just practicing Racism the whole time.

If being black makes you closer to Jesus I guess thats a good thing, I guess thats your point right?

Why don't you try telling that to the white people here?

People that try to make a point of Saying Jesus was white are def wrong to do so, if people really want to follow the bible it has to be a universal thing otherwise it means nothing. its only common sense his skin would have been darker, at the very least because they were always in the sun, theres no way he would have had pasty white skin,... but again, all these images and portraits never should have been made that big a deal of in the first place

as a kid and young adult------I had LOTS OF FRECKLES on my face -----especially in the summer. Otherwise my skin is milky white-----freckles go away in old age-----replaced by wrinkles and damaged joints. If you actually read the bible---you will find that the actual lines make a clear COMMENT on persons who are cushite in complexion. Jesus was from the GALILEE----those people are actually described clearly as being -----what we call "white"-----sometimes even having hair the color of sand (that means blondish)----There is some writing somewhere describing David (the sling shot guy) as having reddish hair------and some freckles from the sun (like me)
Where are the people of Galilee described as white? Please show us in the Torah or OT. Black people can have red hair and freckles. My mom had red hair and freckles and she is darker than I am.

human beans are completely MIXED------your mom's red hair is no miracle and neither is mine. There is a lot more to the writings of the mid-east than just the OT -------the torah is just part of what we call the OT. -----Since you do not know the most simple fact about just that one book-----why do you insist on using it as a MANDATORY source?. That your mom is darker than you is no surprise------both your and her ancestry is PLANET EARTH. By the time Jesus was born-----jews had been MIXING with all kinds and colors of people----over more than half the planet------it is RECORDED. Judea at that time was a center of TRADE------it was situated between MESOPOTAMIA and EGYPT----and there was very active movement including wars with LOTS OF MOVEMENT of human beans----GREECE and ROME were was mixing in for centuries. The people of GALILEE---being northern Judea were more inclined to be mixed with assyrians----who, themselves, were mixed with greeks and aegeans. Greeks and Aegeans were really INTO blue eyes and white skin. That kind of cultural preference has a VERY BIG IMPACT in the resulting zygotes. By that time there were sub-Saharan black slaves in Greece---shipped in by arab slave traders-----all the way from ----
what is today SAUDI ARABIA---and also Sudan ------it is so recorded.-------when organisms of the same species encounter each other-----they screw

It is a very good point that people were probably pretty well mixed in appearance by that time. As a matter of fact now I'm remebering the story of Absolom, King Davids son who was pretty vain about his long hair. When being chased by enemies on horse back, it said he had long hair that got caught in the tree branches and he literaly got hung up by his hair. Now this was like a thousand years before Christ I think, and that doesnt sound like it would have been an afro style hair, it was probably straight hair/ or wavy of some type. I believe the mother of Jesus was supposed to be a direct decendant from David's lineage, so go figure.

Its really just a concession on conventional white propoganda. No one with any intelligence is dumb enough to think he was some blond, blue eyed Swede but that page is really lying about the fact that the Hebrews were described as Black people. Tell me how someone that isnt already dark turns Black skinned due to famine. That only happens to people that are already dark brown.

People that try to make a point of Saying Jesus was white are def wrong to do so, if people really want to follow the bible it has to be a universal thing otherwise it means nothing. its only common sense his skin would have been darker, at the very least because they were always in the sun, theres no way he would have had pasty white skin,... but again, all these images and portraits never should have been made that big a deal of in the first place

as a kid and young adult------I had LOTS OF FRECKLES on my face -----especially in the summer. Otherwise my skin is milky white-----freckles go away in old age-----replaced by wrinkles and damaged joints. If you actually read the bible---you will find that the actual lines make a clear COMMENT on persons who are cushite in complexion. Jesus was from the GALILEE----those people are actually described clearly as being -----what we call "white"-----sometimes even having hair the color of sand (that means blondish)----There is some writing somewhere describing David (the sling shot guy) as having reddish hair------and some freckles from the sun (like me)
Where are the people of Galilee described as white? Please show us in the Torah or OT. Black people can have red hair and freckles. My mom had red hair and freckles and she is darker than I am.

human beans are completely MIXED------your mom's red hair is no miracle and neither is mine. There is a lot more to the writings of the mid-east than just the OT -------the torah is just part of what we call the OT. -----Since you do not know the most simple fact about just that one book-----why do you insist on using it as a MANDATORY source?. That your mom is darker than you is no surprise------both your and her ancestry is PLANET EARTH. By the time Jesus was born-----jews had been MIXING with all kinds and colors of people----over more than half the planet------it is RECORDED. Judea at that time was a center of TRADE------it was situated between MESOPOTAMIA and EGYPT----and there was very active movement including wars with LOTS OF MOVEMENT of human beans----GREECE and ROME were was mixing in for centuries. The people of GALILEE---being northern Judea were more inclined to be mixed with assyrians----who, themselves, were mixed with greeks and aegeans. Greeks and Aegeans were really INTO blue eyes and white skin. That kind of cultural preference has a VERY BIG IMPACT in the resulting zygotes. By that time there were sub-Saharan black slaves in Greece---shipped in by arab slave traders-----all the way from ----
what is today SAUDI ARABIA---and also Sudan ------it is so recorded.-------when organisms of the same species encounter each other-----they screw

It is a very good point that people were probably pretty well mixed in appearance by that time. As a matter of fact now I'm remebering the story of Absolom, King Davids son who was pretty vain about his long hair. When being chased by enemies on horse back, it said he had long hair that got caught in the tree branches and he literaly got hung up by his hair. Now this was like a thousand years before Christ I think, and that doesnt sound like it would have been an afro style hair, it was probably straight hair/ or wavy of some type. I believe the mother of Jesus was supposed to be a direct decendant from David's lineage, so go figure.

actually it was Joseph who was a direct descendant from David according to the NT----but probably both Joseph and
Mary-----sorta. At least they were supposed to be of the tribe of Judah. Butterfly is obsessed------a left over of some weird cult thinking that was very popular in the 60s

Lots of Africans have long hair. Especially when they braid it up. There are even a tribe of Sudanese that have straight hair and they are coal Black.

e7d9b3630e3b7a132ecc77baf2442de2--human-head-african-tribes.jpg

Last edited:

actually it was Joseph who was a direct descendant from David according to the NT----but probably both Joseph and
Mary-----sorta. At least they were supposed to be of the tribe of Judah. Butterfly is obsessed------a left over of some weird cult thinking that was very popular in the 60s
Joseph was mistaken for an Egyptian.

Its really just a concession on conventional white propoganda. No one with any intelligence is dumb enough to think he was some blond, blue eyed Swede but that page is really lying about the fact that the Hebrews were described as Black people. Tell me how someone that isnt already dark turns Black skinned due to famine. That only happens to people that are already dark brown.

I have never seen any dark brown person TURN BLACK.
Dead people can turn black

we already beat your delusions on Egyptians ------to death

Thats not really the point. You havent seen a lot of things.
They werent dead. They were just starving.

we already beat your delusions on Egyptians ------to death
You only beat your head in frustration.

Thats not really the point. You havent seen a lot of things.
They werent dead. They were just starving.

then they died-----dried up and turned black-----I have seen lots of black dried up dead persons parts----some people start turning black from their toes up------while still alive-----then it's a matter of amputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back