Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and whatever. Black and Asian. Black and white, Black and Mexican. etc.

Hahaha.....nice try to spin out of that one.
Obviously you rather think of the kid as black than half white. Otherwise you wouldn't use such a ridiculous term as black biracial.
Haha.

Once again you prove you are the one that is racist....of course you do that everyday here.
Of course I view the kid as Black. Why would you think I was trying to spin something? I have to acknowledge they are biracial.

Why? My grandsons are not black and they are not white.
Because any child that is a Black biracial is Black.

Is Halsey Black?
Her father was.
Halsey.png
Of course shes Black. She looks more white because of her fathers recessive genes pairing up with the white mom but she is Black. The Lopex twins are Black as well and they look like a lot of the Roman statues.

brook-lopez-robin-lopez-nets-suns-b513b926cb843979_large.jpg

If you want to look at the Bible kid.... here is what you should pay attention to:

9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.
30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

If you want to look at the Bible kid.... here is what you should pay attention to:

9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.
30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.
All of that is a direct threat from god to white people and Blacks claiming the Hebrews were white. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hahaha.....nice try to spin out of that one.
Obviously you rather think of the kid as black than half white. Otherwise you wouldn't use such a ridiculous term as black biracial.
Haha.

Once again you prove you are the one that is racist....of course you do that everyday here.
Of course I view the kid as Black. Why would you think I was trying to spin something? I have to acknowledge they are biracial.

Is Halsey Black?
Her father was.
Halsey.png
Of course shes Black. She looks more white because of her fathers recessive genes pairing up with the white mom but she is Black. The Lopex twins are Black as well and they look like a lot of the Roman statues.

Some Italians really look like this.

Look at Tomassi.

tommasi_uomini.jpg

All of that is a direct threat from god to white people and Blacks claiming the Hebrews were white. Thanks for pointing that out.

Whatever kid.
If you want to believe in God, if that is your thing...then you better pay a bit more attention to what you want to say. There are dozens of examples of what the Biblical God will do to people misrepresenting the faith for your own purposes.

Whatever kid.
If you want to believe in God, if that is your thing...then you better pay a bit more attention to what you want to say. There are dozens of examples of what the Biblical God will do to people misrepresenting the faith for your own purposes.
I have it down pretty much what i am going to teach her. I guess I will end with the Laws of Leviticus that teach Hebrews that white skin is considered unclean.

Is Halsey Black?
Her father was.
Halsey.png

Some Italians really look like this.

Look at Tomassi.

tommasi_uomini.jpg

Forget the wool reference, he is an idiot. Too simple minded to actually look the verse up himself...or even read it when provided for him.
That verse in the Bible is talking about the COLOR of white wool...not the curly locks.
In fact, the second verse he provided, Job uses the black color as a negative reference to his humiliation caused by his actions. It is hilarious that this idiot tries to use that as his skin is literally black.
He's special.

Poor girl. If having a complete slut for a mother isn't bad enough, now she is getting indoctrinated into the culture of failure by a racist black man.
After I am done with her she will be successful. I have a tendency to improve the lives of people I get to educate. To date I have 8 kids I have personally mentored that are succeeding in life. I have 2 of my own 3 in college with my youngest daughter on the way. The eldest of my children just got her PHd and she is biracial. The second will be an engineer for NASA shortly and the youngest is going to be a doctor. This young lady will be in outstanding company.

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus.

Gotcha....you should have chosen the name Thalia instead if you wanted to stick with mythology.

Whatever kid.
I have it down pretty much what i am going to teach her. I guess I will end with the Laws of Leviticus that teach Hebrews that white skin is considered unclean.

You are only entertaining me kid.
There is no girl. You made the whole thing up.
We all know it.
But alas, wife's on the way home from work so toying with you is over.

Racist.
You seem a little desperate to convince me the Hebrews, Jesus, and god are not Black. You have failed.

Whatever kid.

We all know it.

Racist.
You seem a little desperate to convince me the Hebrews, Jesus, and god are not Black. You have failed.

Ever been to the Middle East? Not one black person was ever seen!

It would have been a long walk from Sudan or Ethiopia.

Whatever kid.

We all know it.

Racist.

Ever been to the Middle East? Not one black person was ever seen!

It would have been a long walk from Sudan or Ethiopia.
Actually I have but even if I hadnt I know there are Black people there and the original people from that area are Black people. If they werent then the Greeks would have never considered it part of Africa nor would the bible tell us that Nimrod (Black man) is the guy that founded the first civilizations there. BTW thanks for mentioning that. I will use that as the starting point since that is in Genesis. It will put her into the right frame of mind if I go over the table of nations so she can see who is Black and who is not.

Last edited:
Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.

Blacks have bronze skin? Since when?

You do realize that Jesus wasn't even around when the Old Testament was written.

I have two multiracial grandchildren. They are white, black, Hispanic, Native American and Jewish.

They don't look anything alike despite having the same father. Both look like their grandfathers. The older looks like me and the younger looks like the other grandfather from Puerto Rico.

Why is this important?
Since homo sapiens first appeared.

034c2c7690787786f667ec48268c85ee--bronze-hair-truth-hurts.jpg

41X07thF9BL._SX355_.jpg

Ummm, no

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair", and brass burning in a furnace glows red and is quite bright.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair"

What kind of dumb logic is that? They didnt say white like snow.

Actually, they did. See #21.

You know, mulatto children do not like being reminded that they are only half white! What you are doing is very cruel and mean!
She told me she doesnt like being reminded she is half white at all. She would rather be completely Black. I told her its not her fault she is half white. I will teach her to accept it and learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back