Edward Snowden releases GARGANTUAN essay on the Obama Regime and it's spying

Anyone that thinks Obama is the first president to spy on other countries = retard.

America has been spying on the world for the past 100 years. Same could be said about other nations spying on us...

Just another way to hate on the ******!

oh, so you are not a retarded racist anymore :lol:

So speaking out against inner-city violence makes me a retarded racist? LOL:lol:

Go jump into a sharks asshole, moron.

Just for a second imagine the Washington Post's invention of a mole in the Nixon administration who's identity they would not release and who's breathless editorials focused the unwary American public for months. The smarmy Post reporters got away with fiction or at least undisclosed unverified information. Today the media has a real insight into an administration with real information from a real source and alas the administration happens to be ultra liberal so they aren't interested.

You're saying Watergate never happened? :eek:

I gotta renew my subscription to Revisionist History Journal. I think the last issue I saw was the episode where Hitler moved to the left wing.

Watergate was child's play that any democrat administration could defend and turn into a non issue. LBJ bugged Goldwater's plane. The political climate at the time justified democrat abuses and focused on the Vietnam War and whether the democrats could get away with abandoning American allies by withdrawing funding for the war. The son of card carrying communist parents and who was brought up to hate federal prosecutor Richard Nixon managed to convince the Washington Post that he had the goods on Nixon. The media has Snowden today and they are in a bind. Should they release information that might be embarassing to the administration or should they bury it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Anyone that thinks Obama is the first president to spy on other countries = retard.

America has been spying on the world for the past 100 years. Same could be said about other nations spying on us...

So speaking out against inner-city violence makes me a retarded racist? LOL:lol:

you are NOT speaking against inner-city violence.

You are a retarded racist.
Which fits your leftard soul perfectly well - most of them also are. Your only difference is you are an open racist, most of the leftards are secretly racist :lol:

The Bush regime started it and the Obama regime has kept it up.

This has to stop.

I disagree. We're the lone superpower. We have a responsibility to know what everyone else is doing. Because they sure as hell are trying to find out what we're doing.

except Snowden's most important revelation was about spying on AMERICANS by American government.

Nobody cares if it would spy on OTHERS only.

That's an important revelation yes. But I don't think it's anything new. And I doubt it'll change anything about how the NSA handles security.

As for his most important revelation? I'd say his blow against U.S. Intelligence, that made Chinese and Russian Intelligence look like good guys, was pretty important I suppose. :cool:

Uh- this "gargantuan essay" is a five-paragraph editorial, and it doesn't mention an "Obama regime" or apparently any other. It's a general tome on the state of modern mass surveillance. Has no specifics at all.

The Spiegel passage that you can see before you have to subscribe says:

Title: A manifesto for the truth

"In a very short time the world learned a lot about irresponsible and sometimes criminal intelligence operating surveillance programs. Sometimes the services even attempt to deliberately deny that high officials or the public are controlled. While the NSA and GCHQ seem to be the worst offenders ... we must not forget that mass surveillance is a global problem and requires global solutions.

Such programs are not only a threat to privacy, they also threaten the freedom of expression and open commerce . The existence of spy technology should not determine policy. We have a moral duty to ensure that our laws and values ​​limit monitoring programs and protect human rights."

I do want to congratulate the OP on crafting a thread that isn't directly plagiarized from some blog. Probably because it's in German. But that doesn't mean you get to invent your own translation.

Last edited:
Obviously this Snowden is a guy willing to fight for what is right, and willing to put a lot on the line in order to reveal the joke that is the Hussein "administration". God bless him.

I do want to congratulate the OP on crafting a thread that isn't directly plagiarized from some blog.

Find me three examples of any threads I've plagiarized other than the ONE thread where the radio host (who wrote the blog) COMMANDED us to plagiarize it.

He's an American hero. The punishment comes after the crime. Over-bearing spying is wrong.

He's a Russian now. I hope the U.S. drops all charges and lets him live out his days over there.

I thought Russia only granted him asylum for a year? Doesn't that mean he's only allowed to be protected by Russia from the US for the short duration of his asylum?

Did you really believe he got asylum only for a year? Did you believe the promise that he wouldn't release any information as a condition of that asylum too?

Snowden's revelations are going to be translated into every language and rocket around the world. Democrats have just run out of people to blame.

You are in fact a flat out racist, yes. I'm pretty sure everyone on these boards knows it.

He's an American hero. The punishment comes after the crime. Over-bearing spying is wrong.

He's a Russian now. I hope the U.S. drops all charges and lets him live out his days over there.

I thought Russia only granted him asylum for a year? Doesn't that mean he's only allowed to be protected by Russia from the US for the short duration of his asylum?
Rest assured that year will be repeatedly extended -- at least until it becomes expedient for Russia to exchange him. But if we don't elect a President who would pardon him it is likely Snowden will apply for and be granted Russian citizenship.

The five paragraph editorial was about the essay. Not the essay itself. There will likely be reams written about the essay as everyone gives an opinion.

The important thing is, it indicts obama. Not Bush, obama and will do so throughout the world. Obama has been doing to others what he's done to us. Not only leaders, in their own homes, but ordinary citizens that are in no way answeable to him.

I thought Putin said he could stay IF he didn't rat on the USA any more?

Snowden is still a traitor in my opinion.

You are in fact a flat out racist, yes. I'm pretty sure everyone on these boards knows it.

Doesn't charge the fact that a certain population is killing off a lot of their young men.. People like you like to ignore that.

Your policies are as dumb as the extreme left.:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back