Eerie Photos of Abandoned Places

c4a151964735640cd3fe45ee79689aad.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-6395-1403270685-12.jpg

Dutch photographer Niki Feijen travels the globe looking for abandoned buildings, photographing forgotten structures before they crumble and collapse.

(Just a little bit of the story behind these)
What a JOB... I want to do that.
Start with a book. Make yourself an expert. It probably looks easier than it is climbing and digging to get there.

Rue and abandoned house.jpg
Love this type of photography and I have an insatiable curiuosity when it comes to abandoned structures...what's the story that led to today's image?

I like to drive side roads (hound dog routes) - and coming back from NC I went through VA, Harrisonburg to WV. This was a building I saw...one house? Two merged into one? I posed Rue because, of course...what's a picture without one of my dogs :D

View attachment 60367 Love this type of photography and I have an insatiable curiuosity when it comes to abandoned structures...what's the story that led to today's image?

I like to drive side roads (hound dog routes) - and coming back from NC I went through VA, Harrisonburg to WV. This was a building I saw...one house? Two merged into one? I posed Rue because, of course...what's a picture without one of my dogs :D
That one is interesting, I think it encourages the questions having the doggie on the lawn. The windows are all intact so someone could conceivably still live there.

The way the houses are situated is odd.

Nice one. :)

Forum List

Back