Eerie Photos of Abandoned Places

3648e6f2.jpg

I see all these abandoned places and I can't help but think people lived their lives, and perhaps numerous generations lived their lives there. Like this living room, how many family conversations took place there, or children sitting by the fire as it roared on cold nights. Maybe they were sitting here and heard about the Moon Landings or watched it on tv, or heard about Pearl Harbor on the radio. Or an eight year old came running in here with a splinter.

I see all these abandoned places and I can't help but think people lived their lives, and perhaps numerous generations lived their lives there. Like this living room, how many family conversations took place there, or children sitting by the fire as it roared on cold nights. Maybe they were sitting here and heard about the Moon Landings or watched it on tv, or heard about Pearl Harbor on the radio. Or an eight year old came running in here with a splinter.
I imagine the same thing.

It's made of stone. Yes possibly a mausoleum. Sussex England? Is it part of the shire? Whatever it is it looks like something out of a movie. Too cool.
I love the moss covered beauty of it..from what little info I have come across, it's a section of a church abandoned in the 50's, in West Sussex, England.

It's made of stone. Yes possibly a mausoleum. Sussex England? Is it part of the shire? Whatever it is it looks like something out of a movie. Too cool.
I love the moss covered beauty of it..from what little info I have come across, it's a section of a church abandoned in the 50's, in West Sussex, England.

Imagine the effort to build that out of stone and how long it must have been used. When you say the 50's is that the 1450's? LOL

Forum List

Back