Effort to Get Harriet Tubman on $20 Bill Reignites

I’m for it if they use the right image of her. Needs to show a message you know.

View attachment 260748

Lawmakers reviving efforts to get Harriet Tubman on $20 bill

Make a $25 and put Andy on that.
Trump could replace the face on the $20 from a Slave Holding Democrat to a Gun Totin' Republican!

After delay on Harriet Tubman $20 bill, what makes a real American hero?

In announcing the Tubman bill’s postponement until 2026, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin cited security issues. Earlier this year, Rep. John Katko, a New York Republican, introduced the Harriet Tubman Tribute Act of 2019, which would force a 2020 reveal of the bill. Currently, Congress by law has only one override on currency: The Washington dollar bill cannot be changed without its consent.

So that means President Trump could order this one himself?

Screen-Shot-2017-08-31-at-5.15.01-PM-600x393.png

Come with me if you want to live!!!!

I’m for it if they use the right image of her. Needs to show a message you know.

View attachment 260748

Wrong kind of pistol for the era..Sorry..I don't care as long as it's good for tender..
but we owe 22 Trillion,,,we cant even afford to print any more money
I knnow that's why they want electronic transfers so they can create more money without printing it.....Total devaluation....

As I said before. Very few people use paper money. Criminals and poor people mostly.
Why would you carry that filthy shit when you can pay with plastic, phones and watches?

View attachment 260748

Wrong kind of pistol for the era..Sorry..I don't care as long as it's good for tender..
but we owe 22 Trillion,,,we cant even afford to print any more money
I knnow that's why they want electronic transfers so they can create more money without printing it.....Total devaluation....
would this be like when I electronic a call girl to my home, and just pay her with a bit coin?

View attachment 260748

Trump could replace the face on the $20 from a Slave Holding Democrat to a Gun Totin' Republican!

After delay on Harriet Tubman $20 bill, what makes a real American hero?

In announcing the Tubman bill’s postponement until 2026, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin cited security issues. Earlier this year, Rep. John Katko, a New York Republican, introduced the Harriet Tubman Tribute Act of 2019, which would force a 2020 reveal of the bill. Currently, Congress by law has only one override on currency: The Washington dollar bill cannot be changed without its consent.

So that means President Trump could order this one himself?

Screen-Shot-2017-08-31-at-5.15.01-PM-600x393.png

Come with me if you want to live!!!!
That should be printed right on the bill.

As I said before. Very few people use paper money. Criminals and poor people mostly.
Why would you carry that filthy shit when you can pay with plastic, phones and watches?

I make pretty good money, I use cash for most transactions now.

I prefer cash for my side business...

Makes it easier to not pay taxes, right?
Nothing wrong with that. The government steals enough of our money as it is. Every once and awhile I have customers offer cash for a "discount" and I usually take the offer if the discount expected doesn't get too steep.
Time I pay the credit card companies, absurd local "fees and licenses", taxes and whatever else it's nice to get a bit "Scott free" once and awhile

Nothing wrong with that. The government steals enough of our money as it is. Every once and awhile I have customers offer cash for a "discount" and I usually take the offer if the discount expected doesn't get too steep.
Time I pay the credit card companies, absurd local "fees and licenses", taxes and whatever else it's nice to get a bit "Scott free" once and awhile
But you're not Joey, who never met a government program he didn't like.

I don't know him well enough to make that leap

I don't know him well enough to make that leap
Read a few of his 108,000+ posts here.

Forum List

Back