Egypt: 12 Militants Killed In Sinai

You know the old Jewish saying- "The righteous' craftsmanship is being done by others".

Good luck to Fatah Al-Sisi.

an old jewish saying would probably be the product of a jewish culture and i am pretty sure we have established that no such animal exists due to the fact that a complimentary lifetime supply of gefilte doesn't come with with every circumcision.

perhaps it is an old cromwellian saying, as he cast his gaze upon an irish countryside in flames...an olde english saying from the boiled beef culture.

and don't you worry about the consequences of the drone strike and the killing of SUSPECTED militants should this military dictatorship fail or be overthrown.

Last edited:
You know the old Jewish saying- "The righteous' craftsmanship is being done by others".

an old jewish saying would probably be the product of a jewish culture and i am pretty sure we have established that no such animal exists due to the fact that a complimentary lifetime supply of gefilte doesn't come with with every circumcision.

and don't you worry about the consequences of the drone strike and the killing of SUSPECTED militants should this military dictatorship fail or be overthrown.

Try to wipe out the venom from your lips, Seal, it fluids.

And I guess you're bummed that the attack on Eilat didn't succeed.

Eh, sucks for you:lol:

Last edited:

need i remind you of your fervent wishes for people to die of brain cancer?

as for eilat, such suppositions about me on your part are petty and are only made to discredit me. at one time, i would suggest such suppositions are beneath you, but that is no longer the case.

i am not guessing that you are bummed by baruch goldstein's lack of success in not killing more people as they worshipped. i don't think you are.

need i remind you of your fervent wishes for people to die of brain cancer?

as for eilat, such suppositions about me on your part are petty and are only made to discredit me. at one time, i would suggest such suppositions are beneath you, but that is no longer the case.

i am not guessing that you are bummed by baruch goldstein's lack of success in not killing more people as they worshipped. i don't think you are.

The killer of the Weiss family is about to walk free like nothing. So as an Israeli, I hope he'll fall into a deep hole. Not because he's a Palestinian, or Arab, or Muslim, but because he's a cold-blooded killer.

Whilst your hate is based on nothing.

Well...they're at it again. Egypt claims they killed 12 more militants. Israel maintains official silence. Kudos to Egypt for their vigilance.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nOgZaBXAvFHURSlV9VnEjLw&bvm=bv.50500085,d.dmg

It is very encouraging and a hopeful sign for the future that the secular military under the potential President Sissi has been able to cooperate with Israel attempting to wipe out the common enemy, the Islamists in the Sinai :eusa_clap: :2up:

As is to be expected, because of Obama's incredibly stupid and unrealistic policies in Egypt, where he clearly favors the Muslim Hood and all that democracy clap-trap, the US under this Administration, is now Egypt's Public Enemy Number one.

Well...they're at it again. Egypt claims they killed 12 more militants. Israel maintains official silence. Kudos to Egypt for their vigilance.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nOgZaBXAvFHURSlV9VnEjLw&bvm=bv.50500085,d.dmg

It is very encouraging and a hopeful sign for the future that the secular military under the potential President Sissi has been able to cooperate with Israel attempting to wipe out the common enemy, the Islamists in the Sinai :eusa_clap: :2up:

As is to be expected, because of Obama's incredibly stupid and unrealistic policies in Egypt, where he clearly favors the Muslim Hood and all that democracy clap-trap, the US under this Administration, is now Egypt's Public Enemy Number one.

Sadly this is true. Sissi accused Obama and his administration of abandoning Egypt and that they won't forget. That;s what we get for allowing amateurs to run things.

Forum List

Back