Egypt Destroys 13 Gaza Tunnels

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Israel does it and they're war criminals. Egypt does it and...crickets.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLthsQ...0Lmh0bWw-/RS=^ADAZvw7cK4RXIL9JV2DaRqX3I29kzA-

Cairo (AFP) - Egypt's army said Sunday it has destroyed 13 more tunnels connecting the Sinai Peninsula to the Gaza Strip, taking to 1,639 the overall number it has laid waste to.

Cairo has poured troops into the peninsula to counter a rising insurgency since the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi last year, and its security operation involves the destruction of these tunnels.

The Palestinian militant group Hamas, which is the main power in Gaza, reportedly uses the tunnels to smuggle arms, food and money into the blockaded coastal enclave.

Israel does it and they're war criminals. Egypt does it and...crickets.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLthsQ...0Lmh0bWw-/RS=^ADAZvw7cK4RXIL9JV2DaRqX3I29kzA-

Cairo (AFP) - Egypt's army said Sunday it has destroyed 13 more tunnels connecting the Sinai Peninsula to the Gaza Strip, taking to 1,639 the overall number it has laid waste to.

Cairo has poured troops into the peninsula to counter a rising insurgency since the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi last year, and its security operation involves the destruction of these tunnels.

The Palestinian militant group Hamas, which is the main power in Gaza, reportedly uses the tunnels to smuggle arms, food and money into the blockaded coastal enclave.

Thank you Egypt, for helping Israel.

I also thank Egypt for dealing with Hamas. I saw in another thread where 4 rockets were also fired at Egypt. Hamas is running out of friends..................

GOOD................

Egypt destroyed just enough tunnels to make the U.S. and it's lapdog Israel happy.

When in reality most of the tunnels were left untouched because Egypt makes tons of money smuggling goods into Gaza. .. :cool:

A poll last month stated that even the majority of Gazans don't support Hamas and even less so now that they have been used and abused as human shields for the last three weeks. Hamas's days are numbered.

A poll last month stated that even the majority of Gazans don't support Hamas and even less so now that they have been used and abused as human shields for the last three weeks. Hamas's days are numbered.
Actually, the opposite is true.

The Palestinian people realize that Hamas is the only organization they can count on to fight for their freedom. .. :cool:

The Palestinian people realize that Hamas is the only organization they can count on to fight for their freedom. .. :cool:

No, according to a poll, Hamas has lost support. Sorry to break the news to you. :eusa_boohoo::badgrin:

No, according to a poll, Hamas has lost support. Sorry to break the news to you.
That poll was taken Before the zionists started their recent genocidal invasion of Gaza.

Things are much different now. .. :cool:

No, according to a poll, Hamas has lost support. Sorry to break the news to you.
That poll was taken Before the zionists started their recent genocidal invasion of Gaza.

On the contrary, I believe the Gazan people are sick of being forced by Hamas in order to be human shields. Why would they support a losing side. They see how Arab Israeli citizens are living within Israel, with all the benefits they have and the wonderful standard of life, and want a piece of that. Hamas are licking their wounds and crying to their fake moon god.

On the contrary, I believe the Gazan people are sick of being forced by Hamas in order to be human shields. Why would they support a losing side. They see how Arab Israeli citizens are living within Israel, with all the benefits they have and the wonderful standard of life, and want a piece of that.
Actually, the brave citizens of Gaza see the arab's living in Israel as 'Uncle Tom's' and look down on them as sell outs. .. :cool:

On the contrary, I believe the Gazan people are sick of being forced by Hamas in order to be human shields. Why would they support a losing side. They see how Arab Israeli citizens are living within Israel, with all the benefits they have and the wonderful standard of life, and want a piece of that.
Actually, the brave citizens of Gaza see the arab's living in Israel as 'Uncle Tom's' and look down on them as sell outs. .. :cool:

Everyone wants a good life for their family. Politics don't matter when you are prisoners under Hamas. The Gazans are fed up with Hamas and want to be free of them and any Islamist entity that rules them corruptly and with an iron fist.

Egypt destroyed just enough tunnels to make the U.S. and it's lapdog Israel happy.

When in reality most of the tunnels were left untouched because Egypt makes tons of money smuggling goods into Gaza. .. :cool:

egypt want hamas and their tunnels stopped as much as Israel.

Everyone wants a good life for their family. Politics don't matter when you are prisoners under Hamas. The Gazans are fed up with Hamas and want to be free of them and any Islamist entity that rules them corruptly and with an iron fist.

You're trying to conduct a rational dialogue with SM?

Hamas is a VERY ISLAMIC organization----it emulates 'al nabi' in its ethos----it not only supports
murder, rape and pillage-----it functions on graft and corruption and general filth. Sadly --no matter
how disgusting the rulers-----the people of the ummah have been taught to love the filth that rules them--
it is somewhat masochistic------but it also provides a fantasy for the depraved----that they TOO can
someday share in the stinking filth

Just because you can't keep up with me in a debate.

Doesn't mean other people have your deficit in dialoguing. .. :cool:

You reiteration of "disgusting, child murdering Jews" leaves lots of room for discussion.
Unless, of course, you consider that drone to be deep thinking.

You know what I like about you?
Nothing.

You reiteration of "disgusting, child murdering Jews" leaves lots of room for discussion.
Unless, of course, you consider that drone to be deep thinking.

You know what I like about you?
Nothing.

Trying to have normal debate with Sunni Troll is like trying to have a debate with a 6 years old :lol:
It's funny and pathetic at the same time. :cool:

*waits for Sunni Troll to respond to this post with something hateful about Jews*

Forum List

Back