Egypt Militant Group Threatens Deadly Attacks During Eid Holiday

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
For the life of me I can't understand why Muslims are always killing during some holiday. Can't they give it a rest so that others can enjoy the holiday in peace.

line_bar.jpg

line_bar.jpg

line_bar.jpg

Last Update 22:51

Thursday, 02 October 2014
Egypt militant group threatens deadly attacks during Eid holiday

Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis vows attacks against the interior minister and police on first day of the coming Muslim feast

Ahram Online, Wednesday 1 Oct 2014

2014-635477927291109752-110.jpg

Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis (Photo:Ahram)

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Egypt's deadliest militant group has vowed fresh deadly attacks against security forces next week during the country's major Muslim feast.

In a video released online, Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis, threatened killings against the police would take place Saturday, the first day of the Eid Al-Adha feast, saying it "will be a black day on the infidel interior minister and his associates."

The video showed a map of Egypt with graphic bombs exploding, along with the group's black flag logo.

Continue reading at:

Egypt militant group threatens deadly attacks during Eid holiday - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online?
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Sally-----you are so naïve-----I will explain----during "holy days" people do that which
they understand will please their deity.
Muslims kill and mutilate

Oh my!! ...... :cool:

Oh my...just like Mohammad attacked caravans, and murdered, stole, and raped during Rama-dung, Islamic mi'itants now following in his footsteps. Oh me oh my.

Oh wait, I forgot..."they aren't practicing true Islam". ha ha ha.

oh ROUDY shana tovah-----and an easy fast to you------uhm where have you been??????????

oh ROUDY shana tovah-----and an easy fast to you------uhm where have you been??????????

thanks and same to you. After all this time I come back, and it's the same asshole anti Semites spewing the same lies and garbage. LOL

Typical juden mindset...... Truth = Lies, ......and verified facts about IsraHell are garbage. ........ :cuckoo:

JUMAH JUMAH JUMAH----the weekly feces fling for the glory of AL NABI AL KANSEER ---THE PILE OF KHARAH

For the life of me I can't understand why Muslims are always killing during some holiday. Can't they give it a rest so that others can enjoy the holiday in peace.

line_bar.jpg

line_bar.jpg

line_bar.jpg

Last Update 22:51

Thursday, 02 October 2014
Egypt militant group threatens deadly attacks during Eid holiday

Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis vows attacks against the interior minister and police on first day of the coming Muslim feast

Ahram Online, Wednesday 1 Oct 2014

2014-635477927291109752-110.jpg

Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis (Photo:Ahram)

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Egypt's deadliest militant group has vowed fresh deadly attacks against security forces next week during the country's major Muslim feast.

In a video released online, Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis, threatened killings against the police would take place Saturday, the first day of the Eid Al-Adha feast, saying it "will be a black day on the infidel interior minister and his associates."

The video showed a map of Egypt with graphic bombs exploding, along with the group's black flag logo.

Continue reading at:

Egypt militant group threatens deadly attacks during Eid holiday - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online?
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Sally ----I will explain. Religious holidays bring out the RELIGION----In people When I was a kid living in a very Christian town-------Christmas was a time for "GIVING"--------Christian neighbors even "gave" to us-----the rare jewish neighbors---little gifts to my baby brothers----etc etc.

holidays for muslims ----bring out the "religion"----in muslims------islam teaches----EMULATE AL NABI -----the guy who liked to rob and rape and pillage----and murder

....................^^ Typical juden mindset...... Truth = Lies, ......and verified facts about IsraHell are garbage. ........ :cuckoo:

Truth from you about Israel? You're joking, right?

Direct quote from Sunni: "Go team Sunni! Go ISIS!"

....................^^ Typical juden mindset...... Truth = Lies, ......and verified facts about IsraHell are garbage. ........ :cuckoo:

roudy sunni is an asset here-----we get to know the khutbah jumaat feces fling without have to with stand the stink of sweaty sock

roudy sunni is an asset here-----we get to know the khutbah jumaat feces fling without have to with stand the stink of sweaty sock
Today is Friday, shouldn't he be BRAYING at his pro ISIS mosque along with his fellow donkeys. I wonder what today's sermon will be about? "Beating women and beheading infidels makes Allah happy"?

Today is Friday, shouldn't he be BRAYING at his pro ISIS mosque along with his fellow donkeys. I wonder what today's sermon will be about? "Beating women and beheading infidels makes Allah happy"?

not in the USA----the FBI is monitoring in the mosques now

not in the USA----the FBI is monitoring in the mosques now
Gee I wonder why the FBI is monitoring mosques?! Maybe Sunni the ISIS cheerleader can enlighten us.

LOL----perhaps since sunni SUDDENLY decided to not cheer ISIS----he can tell us that he opposed the filth and stink of the CALIPHATE DELUSION----too

Quit lying numb nuts.

I have never said "Go ISIS" ........ :cool:

Quit lying numb nuts.

I have never said "Go ISIS" ........ :cool:

You converts to Islam are the dumbest Neanderthals on the face of this planet. You admitted to it in another thread today. Liars have bad memories.

Raped Tortured Forced To Watch Beheadings Then Beaten When They Tried To Kill Themselves Yazidi US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Roudy: "How long ago was it that you were braying like a donkey cheering for your beloved ISIS with "go team Sunni" slogans?"

Raped Tortured Forced To Watch Beheadings Then Beaten When They Tried To Kill Themselves Yazidi US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Sunni man : I stopped when it was revealed that ISIS was an Israeli Mossad false flag operation. ..... :cool:

LOL----perhaps since sunni SUDDENLY decided to not cheer ISIS----he can tell us that he opposed the filth and stink of the CALIPHATE DELUSION----too
He didn't decide to not cheer ISIS, he just decided to not cheer for them PUBLICLY. Around fellow Sunni animals like himself, they hold pro ISIS rallies waving and kissing their black flag. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back