Eid Mubarak, Palestine.

Palestinians prepare for end of holy month of Ramadan
By JPOST.COM STAFF
08/08/2013 01:23

Tens of thousands of Palestinians to participate in a processions, celebrations and cultural evenings to mark Eid al-Fitr.

Over 2.5 million worshipers prayed atop the Al-Aqsa Mosque during the entire month of Ramadan, the Al-Aqsa Foundation stated on Thursday.

In the West Bank, men with children in tow are to pay respects to female relatives — mothers, sisters and aunts — bearing gifts of sweets as well as cash. The women will greet their visitors with offerings of baklava and other pastries.

Palestinians prepare for end of holy month of Ramadan | JPost | Israel News

it is wonderful that the beleagured and blockaded people of gaza and the oppressed and occupied people of the west bank can still find time to celebrate the joy of life of your culture after a month od dedication. you inspire me. from you i continue to learn to look for other ways to an end..

saoirse luath, le cunamh De, mo chairde agus mo mhuintir. saoirse i gconai!!!

The people of Gaza recieve OUR goods.

The people of the west bank feed their families thanks to the fact that they work for OUR settlers.

Yeah, so at the end of days, they should thank us.

Now that is funny.

Israel destroy Palestinian businesses then act like they are doing the Palestinians a favor by providing jobs. :lol::lol::lol:

If by "ruining Palestinian businesses" you mean blowing up their rocket warehouses, then yeah, guilty as charge.

i know you are not american, but when slavery was at its peak slave owners used to claim their slaves were much better off on the plantations than running free through the jungles of africa.

your statement reminds me of that. it reminds me of that type of mindset.

why should they thank you. i think they were doing quite well beore the european jewss began their colonial adventure. maybe you are the kind of person who puts a price tag on her dignity and freedom, i hope not, but please try to realise that some people do not and will not. those kind of people are my people.

Why should they thank us.

Ok, let me put again the personal view in this, since that for me, it is personal.

let's just look at the facts, here? reasonably.

Fact number one- I work.

Fact number two- I pay taxes.

Fact number three- some of those taxes go to feed the people of Gaza, to donate electricity to the people of the west bank (who are by the way, 3 million shekels in debt, but never mind that).

So, I pay taxes, and my taxes go to Gaza.

In Gaza, there are people who're officially my enemies.

They bomb my house and throw rockets at my schools and yards and playgrounds.

And yet, I pay to feed them.

Stop me when this start making sense to you.

(and before you start comparing this situation with the American-Israeli one, remember that many of our projects and inventions are in America, and that we are your allies, not your enemies).

so, in other words, you really don't want an answer.

but at any rate, israel, by virtue of the blockade and occupation, is responsible for the civilian population of gaza and the west bank.

also, the palestinians give israel money for such services and, in fact, such services are not always provided.

i am really not sure what an official enemy is, but i believe it requires a formal declaration of war. it is at best a confusing issue.

i don't think i need remember things about your projects and inventions being in america or what that has to do with anything. what i think is that history is going to tell a far different version of the narrative than that being told by israeli, american, and jewish zionists and our reputation will be and currently is being severely diminished in the eyes of the world. now, if i thought our country was right, i would say for us to go for it, but i think our country is wrong in the handling of these matters in the mideast and it is costing us dearly.

there is no reason why these arab and muslim countries should not be out friends other than we are propping up some belligerant and artificial feifdom that runs their hegemonic show in a manner contrary to the very ideals of my country as stated in our constituion.

In case you've been on a different planet in the last 8 years, there is no occupation in Gaza.

The people of the west bank feed their families thanks to the fact that they work for OUR settlers.

Now that is funny.

Israel destroy Palestinian businesses then act like they are doing the Palestinians a favor by providing jobs. :lol::lol::lol:

If by "ruining Palestinian businesses" you mean blowing up their rocket warehouses, then yeah, guilty as charge.

No I don't. You are acting like an ass.

Why should they thank us.

Ok, let me put again the personal view in this, since that for me, it is personal.

let's just look at the facts, here? reasonably.

Fact number one- I work.

Fact number two- I pay taxes.

Fact number three- some of those taxes go to feed the people of Gaza, to donate electricity to the people of the west bank (who are by the way, 3 million shekels in debt, but never mind that).

So, I pay taxes, and my taxes go to Gaza.

In Gaza, there are people who're officially my enemies.

They bomb my house and throw rockets at my schools and yards and playgrounds.

And yet, I pay to feed them.

Stop me when this start making sense to you.

(and before you start comparing this situation with the American-Israeli one, remember that many of our projects and inventions are in America, and that we are your allies, not your enemies).

so, in other words, you really don't want an answer.

but at any rate, israel, by virtue of the blockade and occupation, is responsible for the civilian population of gaza and the west bank.

also, the palestinians give israel money for such services and, in fact, such services are not always provided.

i am really not sure what an official enemy is, but i believe it requires a formal declaration of war. it is at best a confusing issue.

i don't think i need remember things about your projects and inventions being in america or what that has to do with anything. what i think is that history is going to tell a far different version of the narrative than that being told by israeli, american, and jewish zionists and our reputation will be and currently is being severely diminished in the eyes of the world. now, if i thought our country was right, i would say for us to go for it, but i think our country is wrong in the handling of these matters in the mideast and it is costing us dearly.

there is no reason why these arab and muslim countries should not be out friends other than we are propping up some belligerant and artificial feifdom that runs their hegemonic show in a manner contrary to the very ideals of my country as stated in our constituion.

In case you've been on a different planet in the last 8 years, there is no occupation in Gaza.

"but at any rate, israel, by virtue of the blockade and occupation, is responsible for the civilian population of gaza and the west bank."

there is a blockade of gaza and there is an occupation of the west bank and i said nothing to indicate otherwise.

a blockade makes the party instituting and maintaining the blockade responsible for the welfare of the civilians within the area under blockade.

shall we hurl personal insults to and fro.

i think this post has fulfilled the necessary "OBLIGATORY CONTENT PERTINENT TO THE THREAD" already, so i have a sort of carte blanche on that other personal attack angle other than a couple of board wide "NO-NO"s.

however, thast really isn't my way. i indulge occasionally to send a messaage but i haven't reached that point yet. you, though, by all means continue with the denigrating remaks as is your wont.

i am yours truly and, as always, an earthling and gentile who remains firmly attached to this planet.

Fair question.

In case there is a 'Palestine' in the future, in the 67 boarders, what do you think, Sunni- will the Arab Israelis want to stay in Israel or move into their own state?

Please answer directly, if you don't mind

i was under the distinct impression that you were claiming israelis weren't racist, and then you aski a question like this. my dear, the arab israelis are in their own state, israel.

That will be fair that they stay, if the settlers can stay in Palestine and be Palestinian citizens.

Something Abu Mazen will never agree to.

So if there are no Jews allowed in Palestine, and it will be Yuden Frei (reminds me of something), then, there should not be Arabs in Israel.

And by the way, it will be totally Palestinian interest that the Arabs in Israel will live in Palestine.

Personally, I think it's all about honesty without hypocrisy. If Abu Mazen called to a Palestine free of Jews, he cannot complain if we tell the Israeli Arabs to piss off.

Just Sayin'.

that is a very good story but abu mazen (using the kunya telegraphs your fine intentions for a peaceful settlement) said no such thing.

now, why don't you make a public declaration that you are willing to forsake your israeli citisenship to become a citisen of palestine and we can talk turkey.

i was under the distinct impression that you were claiming israelis weren't racist, and then you aski a question like this. my dear, the arab israelis are in their own state, israel.

That will be fair that they stay, if the settlers can stay in Palestine and be Palestinian citizens.

So if there are no Jews allowed in Palestine, and it will be Yuden Frei (reminds me of something), then, there should not be Arabs in Israel.

And by the way, it will be totally Palestinian interest that the Arabs in Israel will live in Palestine.

Personally, I think it's all about honesty without hypocrisy. If Abu Mazen called to a Palestine free of Jews, he cannot complain if we tell the Israeli Arabs to piss off.

Just Sayin'.

that is a very good story but abu mazen (using the kunya telegraphs your fine intentions for a peaceful settlement) said no such thing.

now, why don't you make a public declaration that you are willing to forsake your israeli citisenship to become a citisen of palestine and we can talk turkey.

Why should I forsake my citizenship?

I asked a hypothetic question. Is that not allowed?

Just Sayin'.

I thought you said that y'all were Palestinians.

BTW. how was life in Palestine before the Zionist invasion?

Palestinians prepare for end of holy month of Ramadan
By JPOST.COM STAFF
08/08/2013 01:23

Tens of thousands of Palestinians to participate in a processions, celebrations and cultural evenings to mark Eid al-Fitr.

Over 2.5 million worshipers prayed atop the Al-Aqsa Mosque during the entire month of Ramadan, the Al-Aqsa Foundation stated on Thursday.

In the West Bank, men with children in tow are to pay respects to female relatives — mothers, sisters and aunts — bearing gifts of sweets as well as cash. The women will greet their visitors with offerings of baklava and other pastries.

Palestinians prepare for end of holy month of Ramadan | JPost | Israel News

it is wonderful that the beleagured and blockaded people of gaza and the oppressed and occupied people of the west bank can still find time to celebrate the joy of life of your culture after a month od dedication. you inspire me. from you i continue to learn to look for other ways to an end..

saoirse luath, le cunamh De, mo chairde agus mo mhuintir. saoirse i gconai!!!
No bombings to mark the end of this peaceful month? I'm disappointed. What is Ramadan without a few massacres here and there? Oh wait it already happened. EID MUBARAK!

I thought you said that y'all were Palestinians.

BTW. how was life in Palestine before the Zionist invasion?

What is "Palestine" to begin with?

Now that is funny.

Yes of course, Palestinians are known for building and not destroying. :rofl:

Tinny's fantasy......

sSig_GoodOne.gif

Ramadan-a-ding-dong: Another Month from Hell.

thereligionofpeace.com

Ramadan Bombathon 2013 Scorecard
Because, if you think all religions are the same,
then you haven't been paying attention

In the name of The Religion of Peace

Terror Attacks -- -- 310
Suicide Bombings - 28
Dead Bodies - - -- 1651
Wounded - - - -- - 3048

In the Name of All other Religions

- - - - - - - - - - -- - 0 -

Last edited: