Eight 'John Does" could now be named

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight 'John Does' secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a letter dated January 12.
The documents are part of a 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse.

Lets all hope the judge does the right thing and makes the names public. This has been kept hidden for far too long

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight 'John Does' secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a letter dated January 12.
The documents are part of a 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse.

Lets all hope the judge does the right thing and makes the names public. This has been kept hidden for far too long
then put these names on trial and let the justice begin.

Good news/bad news. It will be good news if this gets released and actually investigated but it will still leave many others that haven't yet.

I do not think there is much of a chance of that. Our system is too corrupt to allow that. Anyone who knows those names is in danger.

While I will not hold my breath, I do hope you are wrong about this one

1992, BFFs for life!

53002485-10408733-image-a-1_1642369808837.jpg
53002485-10408733-image-a-1_1642369808837.jpg

To me the argument is not that we have any proof either Trump or Clinton is guilty. What to me is sad is it wouldn't really be surprising to anyone if we found out either were.

Those are not the kinds of people we should be electing as president.

1. The left is salivating all over themselves, hoping that Trump's name will pop up on the list.

2. Nobody else on that list matters, unless Trump's name is on it.

3. If Trump's name is on the list, not one MSM network will ever mention anyone else on the list.

then put these names on trial and let the justice begin.
How about determing first whether there is any crime committed? If so, and they're going to be charged, by all means release them. If not - should they be and why?

Some have said they don't mind having their names released.

1. The left is salivating all over themselves, hoping that Trump's name will pop up on the list.

2. Nobody else on that list matters, unless Trump's name is on it.

3. If Trump's name is on the list, not one MSM network will ever mention anyone else on the list.
Don't tell me you're not salivating over the keyboard hoping to see Clinton's name.

How about determing first whether there is any crime committed? If so, and they're going to be charged, by all means release them. If not - should they be and why?

Some have said they don't mind having their names released.
by the trial process I mean the entire process l, including proving the allegations first.

simply shouting 8 names wont do it. if evidence is there, charge n put on trial.

Forum List

Back