Eight point turnaround, for Hillary Clinton, ten days

Three points is a virtual tie, dope. LOL
I guess the debate and a few dozen other Trump fails had some legs:

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™
Hate to break it to you but in actuality these numbers show she's down by at least 2 points. Most polls BEFORE the debate (Ramussen included) were sampling Dems +0 some were at +2-4. Polls post debate are sampling Dems +10.

It's all a game. They'll continue to fuck with the sampling all the way until the election to sucker the suckers into believing Clinton holds the lead.

Reuters got popped for it last week
Three is perfectly fine. It will probably end up, in the popular vote which doesn't matter, 53-47 for Clinton.

Meh...go attempt to snow someone else. I don't trust polls. That one last week saying Clinton won the debate....then the demos reveal 40% of the respondents didn't see the debate or saw clips. Worthless but you window lickers peed all over yourselves at the "news"

As Clinton is expanding her media empire, true news channel unfortunately no longer exist. It is all propaganda now... reporting ill-crafted opinions instead of the facts.

Hate to break it to you but in actuality these numbers show she's down by at least 2 points. Most polls BEFORE the debate (Ramussen included) were sampling Dems +0 some were at +2-4. Polls post debate are sampling Dems +10.

It's all a game. They'll continue to fuck with the sampling all the way until the election to sucker the suckers into believing Clinton holds the lead.

Just like with Romney.....Right?
Wrong....the polling with Romney was on the up. They didn't fuck with the sampling so wildly as they are doing now.

Why do you think Trump was supposedly closing in on Hillary as the debate drew near? They were sampling Dems on average at +2 which was down from +14 in some polls.

Wrong.

Pollsters don't calibrate for party affiliation.

Trump was rising pre debate because Hillary made her deplorables comment and handled her sickness poorly, and Trump hadn't said anything stupid for awhile.

Now, pollsters are saying Clinton won the debate, and Trump has melted down over the past week, so she's widening her lead.

NYcabdriver doesn't do math.

Math is hard!!!

If you have Rasmussen's internals, post them.

What math? If you have evidence Rasmussen has skewed their poll, post it. Or, as an alternative, fuck off.

Three points is a virtual tie, dope. LOL

Reuters got popped for it last week
Three is perfectly fine. It will probably end up, in the popular vote which doesn't matter, 53-47 for Clinton.

Meh...go attempt to snow someone else. I don't trust polls. That one last week saying Clinton won the debate....then the demos reveal 40% of the respondents didn't see the debate or saw clips. Worthless but you window lickers peed all over yourselves at the "news"

You lie.

What math? If you have evidence Rasmussen has skewed their poll, post it. Or, as an alternative, fuck off.
You don't do math. We know that. It would be pointless to explain.

Trump's loss would be a tragic loss to western values... welcome to banana-republic.

how in hell can you lose something you never had?

sheesh, morons. I tells ya.

The west never had western values?

Idiot...

Trump's never made any policy whatsoever,

ergo: he doesn't have a damn thing to lose.

dumbass.

What the hell are you burbling about?

I am talking about western values... you manage to make it about how Trump has never made any policy, and then conclude that he has nothing to lose out of nowhere.

Idiot.

You don't do math. We know that. It would be pointless to explain.

IOW you've chosen to fuck off. Good choice.

In the last month, Trump won a grand total of 6 polls, on realclear 4 way race, out of about 50.

3 of the 6 were Rasmussen. It's a hard case to make that Rasmussen is skewing towards Clinton.

But by all means, amuse us with your attempts.

In the last month, Trump won a grand total of 6 polls, on realclear 4 way race, out of about 50.

3 of the 6 were Rasmussen. It's a hard case to make that Rasmussen is skewing towards Clinton.

But by all means, amuse us with your attempts.
Math completely escapes you. The LA Times poll has constantly put Trump head-to-beast and is on RCP.

Let me ax you something, are you black?

Forum List

Back