Eight point turnaround, for Hillary Clinton, ten days

Trump's loss would be a tragic loss to western values... welcome to banana-republic.

how in hell can you lose something you never had?

sheesh, morons. I tells ya.

The west never had western values?

Idiot...

Trump's never made any policy whatsoever,

ergo: he doesn't have a damn thing to lose.

dumbass.

What the hell are you burbling about?

I am talking about western values... you manage to make it about how Trump has never made any policy, and then conclude that he has nothing to lose out of nowhere.

Idiot.

ok, name one piece of " western values" legislation Donnie passed that would be lost if he isn't elected .... ONE

"Trump's loss would be a tragic loss to western values... welcome to banana-republic."

the west didn't have values before Trump entered the picture ?

Idiot isnt the word, try Trumpbot

Last edited:
I guess the debate and a few dozen other Trump fails had some legs:

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™
Hate to break it to you but in actuality these numbers show she's down by at least 2 points. Most polls BEFORE the debate (Ramussen included) were sampling Dems +0 some were at +2-4. Polls post debate are sampling Dems +10.

It's all a game. They'll continue to fuck with the sampling all the way until the election to sucker the suckers into believing Clinton holds the lead.

Just like with Romney.....Right?
That one was interesting.

The Internal Polls That Made Mitt Romney Think He'd Win

I've never fully understood how they got that so wrong. I think Mitt would have made a good potus. If Trump loses (please God) I assume Ryan is next up.

ok, name one piece of " western values" legislation Donnie passed that would be lost if he isn't elected .... ONE
Is there something seriously wrong with you? WTF - legislation "Donnie passed"?

no Trump, no western values ...

Trump's loss would be a tragic loss to western values

How foamhead?

Last edited:

How foamhed?
Stupidity normally has limits but nothing you say makes a lick of sense.

Legislation Donnie passed - FFS!

Last edited:

Hate to break it to you but in actuality these numbers show she's down by at least 2 points. Most polls BEFORE the debate (Ramussen included) were sampling Dems +0 some were at +2-4. Polls post debate are sampling Dems +10.

It's all a game. They'll continue to fuck with the sampling all the way until the election to sucker the suckers into believing Clinton holds the lead.

Just like with Romney.....Right?
The Romney landslide is now the Trump landslide. These people never learn.

There will be no landslide for either candidate this election year!

How foamhed?
Stupidity normally has limits but nothing you say makes a lick of sense.

Legislation Donnie passed FFS!

can't answer my question can you foamieboi?

Your question being what legislation Donnie passed?

Are you seriously axing that?

If you have anything sensible to ax or say we can converse. This is getting too silly.

The 'biased polling' argument is just a sub-set of the 'biased media' argument" conservatives have flogged for decades.

Trump's loss would be a tragic loss to western values... welcome to banana-republic.

Idiot...

dumbass.

I am talking about western values... you manage to make it about how Trump has never made any policy, and then conclude that he has nothing to lose out of nowhere.

Idiot.

"Trump's loss would be a tragic loss to western values... welcome to banana-republic."

Due process - Hillary wants to order a drone strike on Assange

Freedom of speech - Hillary will continue working with social media to make hate facts illegal, as has already been done with facebook etc. She will also work with UN, the regressive organization to curtail free expression in the internet, that is now possible as 2nd amandment no longer applies as Obama transferred the internet. Finally, she has stated her desire to shut down magazines.

Equality under law - Hillary works with the likes of BLM whose goal is that of reparations, she will destroy white men - guilty untill proven innocent all the way.

Rule of law - The legal code already is full of exceptions for her and her pals. She is the master of backroom deals.

Democracy - In conjunction with her party she has already obstructed it in this election. And what was that, Trump got a "defective mic"? What a surprise!

Property rights - Not a big supporter...

Separation of power - Do I even need to start, she has connections everywhere and utilizes them without issue!

And of course, she wants to import a bunch of muslims, who want to destroy the west. Well, at least she supports the separation of church and state...

You are welcome.

Last edited:
In the last month, Trump won a grand total of 6 polls, on realclear 4 way race, out of about 50.

3 of the 6 were Rasmussen. It's a hard case to make that Rasmussen is skewing towards Clinton.

But by all means, amuse us with your attempts.
Math completely escapes you. The LA Times poll has constantly put Trump head-to-beast and is on RCP.

Let me ax you something, are you black?

The LA/USC poll doesn't do the 4 way race. Learn to read.

If you have anything sensible to ax or say we can converse. This is getting too silly.

you can't even keep up with the thread can you foamhead?

here, now pay attention ..

How foamhead?

If you have Rasmussen's internals, post them.

I guess those internals won't be forthcoming anytime soon.

you can't even keep up with the thread can you foamhead?

here, now pay attention ..

How foamhead?

No Eastern European first lady.

The 'biased polling' argument is just a sub-set of the 'biased media' argument" conservatives have flogged for decades.
Considering that almost all polls are conducted by the same media and are hardly discernible, their argument is undoubtedly consistent.

Really stupid failure here.

The biased media argument is a good argument. It is absolutely correct. They don't even pretend to report the news which is what they should be doing. They also ALL donate to Clinton campaign. Although, it's not that much of a surprise she has spent 300 million or something like that on them.

If you have Rasmussen's internals, post them.

I guess those internals won't be forthcoming anytime soon.
No, its more fun watching you do backflips over things you have no clue about :lol: :lol:

Idiot...

dumbass.

Idiot.

Due process - Hillary wants to order a drone strike on Assange

Freedom of speech - Hillary will continue working with social media to make hate facts illegal, as has already been done with facebook etc. She will also work with UN, the regressive organization to curtail free expression in the internet, that is now possible as 2nd amandment no longer applies as Obama transferred the internet. Finally, she has stated her desire to shut down magazines.

Equality under law - Hillary works with the likes of BLM whose goal is that of reparations, she will destroy white men - guilty untill proven innocent all the way.

Rule of law - The legal code already is full of exceptions for her and her pals. She is the master of backroom deals.

Democracy - In conjunction with her party she has already obstructed it in this election. And what was that, Trump got a "defective mic"? What a surprise!

Property rights - Not a big supporter...

Separation of power - Do I even need to start, she has connections everywhere and utilizes them without issue!

And of course, she wants to import a bunch of muslims, who want to destroy the west. Well, at least she supports the separation of church and state...

You are welcome.

100% Trumpbot conjecture.

next contestant ...

Forum List

Back