Ejected from Bernie Sanders rally for expressing 1st amendment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I am a conservative journalist and was just ejected from a @BernieSanders rally for expressing my 1st amendment. I was just sitting there and was told I had to leave, with no reason given except that his campaign didn't want me there. THIS is actual fascism.
upload_2019-4-14_10-50-11.png

Kaitlin Bennett on Twitter

That's how Trump haters are though they wantn to spew their retarded bs but gawd forbid if you want to speak. They can't speak they can only use a source, or put the middle finger up. parrot their CNN, MSN headlines in which they have no idea why the shit says that to begin with they just instantly believe it because of who said it that's what bs your ed.

1. D4IZfejXoAUN1nh.jpg

I am a conservative journalist and was just ejected from a @BernieSanders rally for expressing my 1st amendment. I was just sitting there and was told I had to leave, with no reason given except that his campaign didn't want me there. THIS is actual fascism.
View attachment 255852

That's how Trump haters are though they wantn to spew their retarded bs but gawd forbid if you want to speak. They can't speak they can only use a source, or put the middle finger up. parrot their CNN, MSN headlines in which they have no idea why the shit says that to begin with they just instantly believe it because of who said it that's what bs your ed.

1. D4IZfejXoAUN1nh.jpg
Looks like a pretty dumb bitch

View attachment 255852

1. D4IZfejXoAUN1nh.jpg
Bernie is a part of the Global Elite. He was appointed to keep the Liberals from jumping onto the Trump's bandwagon. Him and Elizabeth Warren are full of it. They are liars.

View attachment 255852

1. D4IZfejXoAUN1nh.jpg
When you are as stupid as you are everyone must appear dumb.....I guess you don't know what you do not know...tard....

View attachment 255852

1. D4IZfejXoAUN1nh.jpg

Well what comes around goes around, touche.

View attachment 255852

1. D4IZfejXoAUN1nh.jpg

Yeah....red hair, glasses, 300 pounds....not just dumb....fugly too!

Jo

Forum List

Back