El Paso Democrats Tell OUR PRESIDENT TO STAY AWAY!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...

Give me a link card
Give me medical, dental and vision insurance
Give me money towards my rent(housing)
Give me something for the 36 years I’ve been paying taxes

And I wouldn’t give a shit
who comes here and what they’re getting

Until then, somebody is receiving what belongs to me

Who the hell do these ass hats think they are?

The people of this country elected Trump President, and if you don't like it you can always leave, fucking idiots.

My Gawd, I am sick to death of these audacious thieves! The blame Trump for the shootings as if there were no mass shootings before Trump took office. They climb up on the corpses of the dead victims to try to score political points!

The American people are not missing this degrading posturing hypocrisy!

Trump to visit El Paso mass shooting site, in spite of Dems' warning to stay away

But both before and after Margo's announcement, several Democrats forcefully urged Trump not to visit El Paso. Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-Texas, who represents the district that is home to the Walmart where Saturday’s shooting took place, lashed out at the president on Monday morning -- placing some of the blame for the weekend’s tragedy at his feet.

“The president has made my community and my people the enemy,” she told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“He has told the country that we are people to be feared, people to be hated," Escobar continued. "From my perspective, he is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning.”

And Democratic presidential candidate Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, urged Margo in a televised interview to "quietly" tell Trump that he is not "welcome" in the city, because of his rhetoric on immigration.
More leftist lies and slander. Trump has NEVER said anything bad about all Hispanics, but only of criminals who are sneaking into our country. The leftists know this but they lie anyway, just like they lie about Trump equivocating normal protesters at Charlettesville to the neo-Nazis, easily proven false and yet they repeat this slander incessantly.

The biggest wedge driving ideologues in our country today is the Identity Politics of the left and their craven slander of their opponents.

The people didn’t elect Trump. Majority of voters voted for Clinton. The electoral college elected him.

Wow, those who don't want him there make it sound like he plans on making himself at home there. Uh no, eventually he will be back in Washington D.C. or somewhere else. Just let him make his presidential stop and then you can rest easy once he is done.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

The people of this country elected Trump President, and if you don't like it you can always leave, fucking idiots.

My Gawd, I am sick to death of these audacious thieves! The blame Trump for the shootings as if there were no mass shootings before Trump took office. They climb up on the corpses of the dead victims to try to score political points!

Trump to visit El Paso mass shooting site, in spite of Dems' warning to stay away

But both before and after Margo's announcement, several Democrats forcefully urged Trump not to visit El Paso. Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-Texas, who represents the district that is home to the Walmart where Saturday’s shooting took place, lashed out at the president on Monday morning -- placing some of the blame for the weekend’s tragedy at his feet.

“The president has made my community and my people the enemy,” she told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“He has told the country that we are people to be feared, people to be hated," Escobar continued. "From my perspective, he is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning.”

And Democratic presidential candidate Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, urged Margo in a televised interview to "quietly" tell Trump that he is not "welcome" in the city, because of his rhetoric on immigration.
More leftist lies and slander. Trump has NEVER said anything bad about all Hispanics, but only of criminals who are sneaking into our country. The leftists know this but they lie anyway, just like they lie about Trump equivocating normal protesters at Charlettesville to the neo-Nazis, easily proven false and yet they repeat this slander incessantly.

The biggest wedge driving ideologues in our country today is the Identity Politics of the left and their craven slander of their opponents.
They make an excellent point.

Trump has NEVER said anything bad about all Hispanics, but only of criminals who are sneaking into our country.
Trump messages the bad Hispanics and then at the tail end of his diatribe he mentions that it isn't ALL Hispanics. By then the damage is done. He does it in an incendiary way. The average Joe Schmoe on the street can't tell who is legal and who isn't, when he passes an Hispanic on the street. THAT is the problem. The people who just hate Hispanics are more than happy to hear all the shit Trump talks about them. Trump is clever. You can never completely pin a racist statement on him because he always throws in a weak disclaimer somewhere....

Having said all that, he was clear yesterday, and Sunday, that all this hate cannot stand. I hope he means it and that he plans to do something about it.

Trump has NEVER said anything bad about all Hispanics, but only of criminals who are sneaking into our country.
Trump messages the bad Hispanics and then at the tail end of his diatribe he mentions that it isn't ALL Hispanics. By then the damage is done. He does it in an incendiary way. The average Joe Schmoe on the street can't tell who is legal and who isn't, when he passes an Hispanic on the street. THAT is the problem. The people who just hate Hispanics are more than happy to hear all the shit Trump talks about them. Trump is clever. You can never completely pin a racist statement on him because he always throws in a weak disclaimer somewhere....

Having said all that, he was clear yesterday, and Sunday, that all this hate cannot stand. I hope he means it and that he plans to do something about it.

Or maybe it's because he ISN'T ACTUALLY RACIST.

El Paso is the new model city. The mexicans only recognize Mexicans and the Mexican president. The Americans recognize the American president.

Trump needs to shut down that bridge.

Trump is a pig who was instrumental in the recent mass murder in their town. They don't want him there. I can't blame them.

So was Elizabeth Warren instrumental to the shooting in Dayton?
Oh? What did she say that could have incited Betts to kill? And what was his motivation?

Why do I have to prove anything? Bulldip makes a blanket statement with no proof of anything, I just did the same thing.

The Dayton Shooter was a Warren fan so obviously it's all her fault.

Trump is a pig who was instrumental in the recent mass murder in their town. They don't want him there. I can't blame them.

No.

Obviously, but I would LOVE to see Bulldips logic implicating Trump on one and exonerating Warren in the other.
Because trump has made insidious remarks about Mexicans and immigrants and the El Paso shooter reflected some of those attitudes in his manifesto and in his online support for trump and his wall.

While on the other hand, we don't even know the motive behind the Dayton shooter, no less to tie it to Warren when I haven't seen anyone post remarks she made that set him off.

Wow, those who don't want him there make it sound like he plans on making himself at home there. Uh no, eventually he will be back in Washington D.C. or somewhere else. Just let him make his presidential stop and then you can rest easy once he is done.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Trump would be better off if he didn't add insult to the tragedy that happened there. He's not going to make things better for them, or himself.

Oh? What did she say that could have incited Betts to kill? And what was his motivation?

Why do I have to prove anything? Bulldip makes a blanket statement with no proof of anything, I just did the same thing.

The Dayton Shooter was a Warren fan so obviously it's all her fault.
:cuckoo:

Or maybe it's because he ISN'T ACTUALLY RACIST.
I never said he was. I don't know if he is, but he's really pushing it lately.

Forum List

Back