El Paso Shooter Confesses to Targeting Mexicans

But....But....But....the environment!!!!

Trumpies really tried to twist this one, right from the get go. A white redneck from a very white town (Allen, Texas) drives 600 miles to a mall full of Mexicans...so he can shoot Norwegians?

The Republican fog machine has sputtered and stopped on this one.

Trumpies really tried to twist this one, right from the get go. A white redneck from a very white town (Allen, Texas) drives 600 miles to a mall full of Mexicans...so he can shoot Norwegians?

Nobody had to twist anything dumbass.

So the guy targeted Mexicans. He's a racist. He and no one else. He's to blame for anyone he shot and killed and no one else.

You really are an idiot.

So the guy targeted Mexicans. He's a racist. He and no one else. He's to blame for anyone he shot and killed and no one else.

You really are an idiot.

I really don't have the time to post all the links to the threads by you idiots trying to make the case that he wasn't out for shooting Mexicans.
I suggest you do that yourself.

Tsk, tsk.

Sorry all you poor souls out there who refuse to see what's right in front of your faces.

"El Paso suspect said he was targeting ‘Mexicans,’ told officers he was the shooter, police say"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...235e18-bac9-11e9-b3b4-2bb69e8c4e39_story.html

AND?

A racist prick goes out to shoot folks of Mexican decent?

Do YOU HAVE A POINT?

Remember the DC shooter that was only after white folks? AGAIN, a racist fuck killing based on race.

Or that Sanders zombie that went ballistic at the congressional baseball game and was only after RNC reps?

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

:dunno:

Who cares? They are homicidal shooters, they are clearly nuts, and have nothing to do with mainstream politics.

giphy.gif

Will trump invite him to the White House the way obama invited BLM, the assassins of cops, to the White House?
I doubt it.
Using democrat logic, you’re racist against whites if you don’t empathize with the plight of this bigot.

Will trump invite him to the White House the way obama invited BLM, the assassins of cops, to the White House?
I doubt it.
Using democrat logic, you’re racist against whites if you don’t empathize with the plight of this bigot.

Buh....buh....buh.....but Obama! The lamest response on this thread.

watch
Tsk, tsk.

Sorry all you poor souls out there who refuse to see what's right in front of your faces.

"El Paso suspect said he was targeting ‘Mexicans,’ told officers he was the shooter, police say"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...235e18-bac9-11e9-b3b4-2bb69e8c4e39_story.html

AND?

A racist prick goes out to shoot folks of Mexican decent?

Do YOU HAVE A POINT?

Remember the DC shooter that was only after white folks? AGAIN, a racist fuck killing based on race.

Or that Sanders zombie that went ballistic at the congressional baseball game and was only after RNC reps?

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

:dunno:

Who cares? They are homicidal shooters, they are clearly nuts, and have nothing to do with mainstream politics.

giphy.gif

I guess you missed that whole thing in the news about 8Chan. Went right past you didn't it? Whizzzz......left you completely in the dark.

I doubt it.

Buh....buh....buh.....but Obama! The lamest response on this thread.
How so? Do you see anyone excusing or supporting the shooter?
I see people here who excuse Obama trying to link others to this shooter. Utter hypocrisy.

You really are an idiot.

I really don't have the time to post all the links to the threads by you idiots trying to make the case that he wasn't out for shooting Mexicans.
I suggest you do that yourself.
No, I said it from the beginning. He hated them because of their numbers coming here. He thought they were speeding up global warming.

Tsk, tsk.

El Paso suspect said he was targeting ‘Mexicans,’ told officers he was the shooter, police say

Question for you, Blaine.

Who did the killing?

Was it a living being or was it an inanimate object?

Take your time....

Forum List

Back