Election 2024: Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008

Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

How weird is it to be saying Trump believes anyone convicted of a crime should spend time behind bars, when Trump himself has been convicted of multiple felonies? Trump has also been adjudicated to be a sexual predator/rapist -- so says the judge who oversaw the civil trial. Weird. Trump also said about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton back in 2016 "a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis" on why people should not vote for her.

and speaking of weird, from Windmills and solar boats to mosquitos:

Speaking about Walz, Trump said: ā€œThere is something weird with that guy. Heā€™s a weird guy. JD is not weird. Heā€™s a solid rock. I happen to be a very solid rock.ā€

The crowd erupted into cheers as he said: ā€œWeā€™re not weird. We are other things, perhaps, but weā€™re not weird.ā€

Minutes later, Trump was sidetracked by a mosquito which appeared to bother him on stage.
ā€œI hate mosquitos. Iā€™m surprised, I didnā€™t think we had... We donā€™t like those mosquitoes running around,ā€ he said. ā€œWe want nothing to do with them ā€” and we want nothing to do with bad politicians that hate our country, too.ā€

Trumpā€™s Jan. 6 Case Resumes ā€” Days After He Claimed A Right To ā€˜Interfereā€™ In The Election

Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

How weird is it to be saying Trump believes anyone convicted of a crime should spend time behind bars, when Trump himself has been convicted of multiple felonies? Trump has also been adjudicated to be a sexual predator/rapist -- so says the judge who oversaw the civil trial. Weird. Trump also said about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton back in 2016 "a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis" on why people should not vote for her.

Speaking about Walz, Trump said: ā€œThere is something weird with that guy. Heā€™s a weird guy. JD is not weird. Heā€™s a solid rock. I happen to be a very solid rock.ā€

The crowd erupted into cheers as he said: ā€œWeā€™re not weird. We are other things, perhaps, but weā€™re not weird.ā€

Minutes later, Trump was sidetracked by a mosquito which appeared to bother him on stage.
ā€œI hate mosquitos. Iā€™m surprised, I didnā€™t think we had... We donā€™t like those mosquitoes running around,ā€ he said. ā€œWe want nothing to do with them ā€” and we want nothing to do with bad politicians that hate our country, too.ā€

Trumpā€™s Jan. 6 Case Resumes ā€” Days After He Claimed A Right To ā€˜Interfereā€™ In The Election

I agree with Trump for a change.

I don't like mosquitoes either.

Corrupt politicians employ lawfare to attack their political opponents.

Iā€™m sure you realize how much a judge can influence the course of a trial.
What's that have to do with his daughter ...

Wait. You think a judge who has a kid that raises money for a political party should be recused?

Do you have a precedent for that?

What's that have to do with his daughter ...

Wait. You think a judge who has a kid that raises money for a political party should be recused?

Do you have a precedent for that?
Do you think that maybe a judge whose family is enriched by Democrats might mistreat a Republican?

Do you think that maybe a judge whose family is enriched by Democrats might mistreat a Republican?
What I think is irrelevant. It's what the courts think. Certainly judges kids have worked for political parties before. Who was recused because of it?

Do you think Aileen Cannon should be recused because she and her husband donated to Republicans?

Why do you support a convicted felon, adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster?
1) Iā€™m voting third party.
2) Why do you favor lawfare? Do you hate democracy?
3) Why do support a politician who has enabled a genocide? Why does my question frighten you?

1) Iā€™m voting third party.

You still support him.

2) Why do you favor lawfare?

Why do you favor political candidates being above the law? That's banana republic stuff.

I don't care about your weird ass link. Tatobin? What the fuck is that even? Some obscure person makes their own webpage using wixsite and you think that is a legitimate arguement?

FFS.

3) Why do support a politician who has enabled a genocide? Why does my question frighten you?
Non sequitur.

You still support him.

Why do you favor political candidates being above the law? That's banana republic stuff.

I don't care about your weird ass link. Tatobin? What the fuck is that even? Some obscure person makes their own webpage using wixsite and you think that is a legitimate arguement?

FFS.

Non sequitur.
Your first two responses were just dumb. Can you refute any facts presented in the link I provided about E. Jean Carroll?

Now letā€™s focus on why you keep running away from my question: Why do support a politician who has enabled a genocide?

How can you vote for Kamala when you canā€™t defend the Biden-Harris administration war-friendly foreign policy?

Your first two responses were just dumb.

You think it's dumb that political candidates are subject to the law?

So you do support banana Republic type stuff.

I think all americans should run for office. Lol.

Now letā€™s focus on why you keep running away from my question: Why do support a politician who has enabled a genocide?

Non sequitur.

How can you vote for Kamala when you canā€™t defend the Biden-Harris administration war-friendly foreign policy?
Non sequitur.

You think it's dumb that political candidates are subject to the law?

So you do support banana Republic type stuff.

I think all americans should run for office. Lol.

Non sequitur.

Non sequitur.
So when exactly did you become a brain-dead tool of the neocon warmongers?

You are incapable of defending Kamalaā€™s record of enabling genocide, yet you support her! Whatā€™s the matter with you?

So when exactly did you become a brain-dead tool of the neocon warmongers?

You are incapable of defending Kamalaā€™s record of enabling genocide, yet you support her!

You support Palestine?

Forum List

Back