Election 2024: Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

The sooner Trump is in jail, the sooner me and Crepitus can start a campaign to teach our children right from wrong

Kamala, Walz, Bernie Sanders, all understand that we must all follow the greatest government for the people, Marxism
1725555982682.png

1. She was an assistant to Kayleigh McEnany, not his 'national press secretary'.

2. You have no quote from Trump, just what a former assistant claims she thinks Trump believes.

Weak sauce, even for you, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Should we wrap it all up and simply say that they arrested the innocent? But we omitted saying that the very concept of guilt had been repealed by the proletarian revolution and, at the beginning of the thirties, was defined as rightist opportunism! So we can't even discuss these out-of-date concepts, guilt and innocence.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

I'm pleased to say I finally found something on which to agree with trump. LOCK HIM UP!
At no time have governments been moralists. They never imprisoned people and executed them for having done something. They imprisoned and executed them to keep them from doing something. They imprisoned all those POW's, of course, not for treason to the motherland, because it was absolutely clear even to a fool that only the Vlasov men could be accused of treason. They imprisoned all of them to keep them from telling their fellow villagers about Europe. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve for.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

He also waffles more than IHOP!
Funny shit.

Commiela has reversed all of her major positions from her failed 2020 campaign.

Against fracking, now for fracking.
Against a border wall, now for a border wall.
For Medicare for all, now against Medicare for all.
Defund the police, now against defunding the police.

She was the deciding vote to hire 87,000 IRS agents to go after people making tips, now copies Trump's plan to exempt tips from income taxes.

You are a clown, Simpo. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Funny shit.

Commiela has reversed all of her major positions from her failed 2020 campaign.

Against fracking, now for fracking.
Against a border wall, now for a border wall.
For Medicare for all, now against Medicare for all.
Defund the police, now against defunding the police.

She was the deciding vote to hire 87,000 IRS agents to go after people making tips, now copies Trump's plan to exempt tips from income taxes.

You are a clown, Simpo. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
She didn't flip flop like Trump did this past week on abortion where he changed his position on a daily basis.

But you don't say anything about that?

You overplayed your hand.

I smell a Trump supporter trying to dissuade me from voting Harris because "genocide" while at the same time trying to draw distinctions and protect Republicans which is ironic since they outwardly show more support for Israel then Democrats. (As evidenced by your post history never claiming a trumper supports genocide).

Sorry. Didn't work. I will be voting for Harris because she needs to beat Trump. Your transparent manipulations didn't work.

You can take.your act somewhere else.
You really think you are that important? lol

You have admitted you support genocide. If you want to act on that position be my guest.

Go ahead and cheer on the mass murder of children.

Forum List

Back