Election 2024: Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

I’ll answer you when you answer my question.

Why do support a politician who has enabled a genocide?
I guess the same reason Trump supporters do it. Its been us policy to support Israel for decades.

You ever been in a thread with EMH ?

You two have to get together. It would be worthy of tv.

I guess the same reason Trump supporters do it. Its been us policy to support Israel for decades.

You ever been in a thread with EMH ?

You two have to get together. It would be worthy of tv.
At least you acknowledge you support genocide. That’s something I guess.

When did Trump enable a genocide?

As you define it yes.

Let's assume your claim is true for arguments sake. It is the lesser of two evils as Republicans seem to have more support for Netanyahu then Democrats.

You didn't answer the question. (Who you vote for).

As you define it yes.

Let's assume your claim is true for arguments sake. It is the lesser of two evils as Republicans seem to have more support for Netanyahu then Democrats.

You didn't answer the question. (Who you vote for).
You are now on record as pro-genocide.

There may or may not have been a war if the Republicans were in charge. We really can’t say.

The Republicans could not have been more pro-genocide than Harris.

The “lesser of two evils” voter supports evil. Let’s say one candidate is pure evil and another candidate is 99.999% evil. Would you vote for the second candidate? It’s better to vote third party in those circumstances.

I’m really not sure which third party candidate I’ll choose. So many choices.

You are now on record as pro-genocide.

There may or may not have been a war if the Republicans were in charge. We really can’t say.

But Republicans support the genocide you memtion, right?

The Republicans could not have been more pro-genocide than Harris.

What do mean? Republicans themselves claim Harris supports Palestine.

The “lesser of two evils” voter supports evil. Let’s say one candidate is pure evil and another candidate is 99.999% evil. Would you vote for the second candidate? It’s better to vote third party in those circumstances.

I agree but those aren't the circumstances.

I’m really not sure which third party candidate I’ll choose.
I thought you would say that.

I get the game you are playing.

Nice try.

But Republicans support the genocide you memtion, right?

What do mean? Republicans themselves claim Harris supports Palestine.

I agree but those aren't the circumstances.

I thought you would say that.

I get the game you are playing.

Nice try.
At least some Republicans don’t support the other stupid ethnic conflict we are involved in.

Democrats may make pretty speeches (mildly) criticizing Netanyahu, but they still take $$$ from AIPAC and they still kowtow to the Israeli warmongers.

At least some Republicans don’t support the other stupid ethnic conflict we are involved in.

Democrats may make pretty speeches (mildly) criticizing Netanyahu, but they still take $$$ from AIPAC and they still kowtow to the Israeli warmongers.
You overplayed your hand.

I smell a Trump supporter trying to dissuade me from voting Harris because "genocide" while at the same time trying to draw distinctions and protect Republicans which is ironic since they outwardly show more support for Israel then Democrats. (As evidenced by your post history never claiming a trumper supports genocide).

Sorry. Didn't work. I will be voting for Harris because she needs to beat Trump. Your transparent manipulations didn't work.

You can take.your act somewhere else.

He himself says he should be locked up.

Will anyone hold him to his word?

I say we should.

1725554092011.png

I'm pleased to say I finally found something on which to agree with trump. LOCK HIM UP!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back