Election 2024: Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

Trump believs believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

How weird is that? Trump believes anyone convicted of a crime should spend time behind bars?

Trump, the adjudicated sexual predator/rapist (so says the judge who oversaw the civil trial).

Weird.

btw, Trump also said about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton back in 2016 "a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis" on why people should not vote for her.

and speaking of weird, from Windmills and solar boats to mosquitos:

Speaking about Walz, Trump said: “There is something weird with that guy. He’s a weird guy. JD is not weird. He’s a solid rock. I happen to be a very solid rock.”

The crowd erupted into cheers as he said: “We’re not weird. We are other things, perhaps, but we’re not weird.”

Minutes later, Trump was sidetracked by a mosquito which appeared to bother him on stage.
“I hate mosquitos. I’m surprised, I didn’t think we had... We don’t like those mosquitoes running around,” he said. “We want nothing to do with them — and we want nothing to do with bad politicians that hate our country, too.”

Trump’s Jan. 6 Case Resumes — Days After He Claimed A Right To ‘Interfere’ In The Election

Yet, Kamala will be a terrible person as president just like she was a terrible person for every job she has had.

Nobody voted for Kamala, democrats had a big fancy show and like good sheep all the democrats are falling in line to follow somebody they know nothing about.

Kamala's only real record is she is willing to lie to the American people as well as a failure as vice president.

Yet, Kamala will be a terrible person as president just like she was a terrible person for every job she has had.

Nobody voted for Kamala, democrats had a big fancy show and like good sheep all the democrats are falling in line to follow somebody they know nothing about.

Kamala's only real record is she is willing to lie to the American people as well as a failure as vice president.
The prosecutor vs the convicted felon, sexual predator (some say rapist).

VP Harris' Formal Acceptance of Nomination

Pledging to represent all Americans and to put country over party and self, Vice President Kamala Harris formally accepts the nomination for

She has just said "I accept your nomination..."

"Move past ... chart a new way forward. As Americans. "I promise to be a President for all Americans..."

Forum List

Back