Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

The people doing this needs to be held accountible and charged with harasment and with intent to harm or kill
The people calling the AZ Republican State Electorial college actually think they can force them with threats to vote for Hillary. He won big here.
Sorry losers.
VOTER INTIMIDATION is a federal crime and hopefully Sessions will have these guys in prison soon enough

it is you assholes that play the racist card

who the fuck do you think you are kidding anyway
Rob1.png

My god, who cares what an awful comedian, awful actor, and all around awful human being thinks. Rob Schneider? Fucking please...

Is that why you guys elected a reality tv star? Hmm... wasn't Reagan in showbiz too?

He's much more than that, he's a successful business man. We could certainly use somebody that understands structure and success.

Hollywood doesn't come running to our every candidate, but they certainly do to a Democrat nominee. But much like with black people, dare one of them drift off the reservation, you have plenty of insults and criticisms waiting for them.

My god, who cares what an awful comedian, awful actor, and all around awful human being thinks. Rob Schneider? Fucking please...

Sure seems the left cares what most in Hollywood and the music industry thinks.
Not surprised the THOUGHT would be mssed on a Hillary Democrat.

I haven't seen the DEMOCRATS this angry since the REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES

When they can't refute the message, they attack the messenger

Last edited:
Is that why you guys elected a reality tv star? Hmm... wasn't Reagan in showbiz too?

He's much more than that, he's a successful business man. We could certainly use somebody that understands structure and success.

Hollywood doesn't come running to our every candidate, but they certainly do to a Democrats nominee. But much like with black people, dare one of them drift off the reservations, you have plenty of insults and criticisms waiting for them.

He is not a successful business man. How are you people so deluded? Bankruptcy after bankruptcy, failure after failure. Mountains of bad debt.

He's likely not even a billionaire.

It's amazing that conservatives are still unaware of the Democrat/Republican platform switch. You know those republicans? They were northerner liberals.

He is not a successful business man. How are you people so deluded? Bankruptcy after bankruptcy, failure after failure. Mountains of bad debt.

He's likely not even a billionaire.

You wish you were that unsuccessful.

is that why you people vote against your interests? Because you want to be like him... or rich like the conseravative elite?

Truth be told, you, your families... tons of people who think like you will still be dirt poor during Trump's administration. the divide between the haves and the have nots(you) will continue to grow.

It's amazing that conservatives are still unaware of the Democrat/Republican platform switch. You know those republicans? They were northerner liberals.

It's even more amazing you believe that

It's the truth. Study a little, bimbo.

No it's not, it's something you've been spoonfed and you're too stupid to figure it out. When did this great transformation of dems becoming repubs and repubs becoming dems take place? Give me a date...oh and lose the middle school shit...it's not impressive and reveals your immaturity

is that why you people vote against your interests? Because you want to be like him... or rich like the conseravative elite?

Truth be told, you, your families... tons of people who think like you will still be dirt poor during Trump's administration. the divide between the haves and the have nots(you) will continue to grow.

I don't know about that. DumBama seems to hold the record so far of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. I guess you must think that Hillary would have changed that after giving $400,000 speeches to Wall Street.

Yes, I would like to be like Trump, who in their right mind wouldn't? As far as voting against my own self-interest, I'm 56 years old, and this big eared bozo cost me more money than all other Presidents combined in my life thanks to his Commie healthcare system, and that goes for millions of other Americans as well.

No it's not, it's something you've been spoonfed and you're too stupid to figure it out. When did this great transformation of dems becoming repubs and repubs becoming dems take place? Give me a date...oh and lose the middle school shit...it's not impressive and reveals your immaturity

What. You think all the racist southerners moved north, and the northern racists moved south? The south was democrat before, but now it's republican..

I wonder why. What seems more outlandish to you... a platform reversal among the two parties, or the entire constituencies of both sides trading homes.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

These people are just plain violent and yet they want people to believe that they know what's best for the country.

My God, if I had the money, I would absolutely get an ambulance, trick it out like that, and drive it around just to piss off leftists.

Forum List

Back