Elementary kids get surprise drag show at school assembly

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Elementary Kids Get ‘Surprise’ Drag Show at School Assembly
Parents of students at a public elementary school in East Harlem went to see their kids at a talent show last week and got a full-on drag performance.

Oh lets sexualize your kids it's now out in the open and societies pigs do nothing about it. But they can call infowars a conspiracy theorist when they reprote what is goingn on an dhow your kids are being mentally raped dumbasses!!!

They are going to use this to legalize Pedophilia you stupid ass mother fkrs PAY ATTENTION and wake up!!

There is only 1 reason these sick perverts want to be around children.

And it ain't good. ... :(

I'm so sick of these perversions, I can not begin to tell y'a! :47:

Yep andd
"He got on all fours on the choir stand," one parent said

Can you imagine lets say your neighbor man getting down on all fours and gyrating like they are getting off in something inn the real world the cops would be called and the bastard would be hauled off to the nearest state mental hospital.

Strap them to the hood of a rail and drop the clutch.

You want drag muthfuka?

then watch them shit themselves.

queer-kidsstuff.jpg

‘Simply not age appropriate’: Parent Slams Elementary School’s Transgender Awareness Campaign

Holy shit!!! That the powers that be feel comfortable enough to put this on stage speaks loud and clear where they stand. Fucking sick!

Parents of students at a public elementary school in East Harlem went to see their kids at a talent show last week and got a full-on drag performance.

Oh lets sexualize your kids it's now out in the open and societies pigs do nothing about it. But they can call infowars a conspiracy theorist when they reprote what is goingn on an dhow your kids are being mentally raped dumbasses!!!

They are going to use this to legalize Pedophilia you stupid ass mother fkrs PAY ATTENTION and wake up!!

And yet if one reads through the recent thread about the Equality Act 2019, one will discover lie after lie told to reassure us pedophilia will never be legalized. What kind of zealotry must it take for many of the radical postmodernists on this message board to lie, even knowing we know they are lying, and to do so repeatedly about our most precious and vital hope for the future of mankind . . . our children. One almost wants to explain away the postmodernists' blatant lies as a case of them being so indoctrinated by both that ideology and hatred for our President that they have blinded themselves to overt evil such as mentioned in this OP. But, we're all adults here, aren't we? We're all responsible for our words and actions and justifying or turning a blind eye to a matter such as this one is the same thing as being an accomplice.

House votes to create sexual deviant rights and violates constitutional limitations

How libraries are being used to corrupt children and what you can do about it

Last edited:

Life is imitating Art here.

Several years ago, there was a fictional story about a proud homosexual teacher shoving a gerbil up the keister of his gay partner for elementary school kids' "education". This latest story doesn't go quite that far, but the incident in South Park isn't as outrageous today as it was when it was first filmed.

Gerbil Science

And yet if one reads through the recent thread about the Equality Act 2019, one will discover lie after lie told to reassure us pedophilia will never be legalized. What kind of zealotry must it take for many of the radical postmodernists on this message board to lie, even knowing we know they are lying, and to do so repeatedly about our most precious and vital hope for the future of mankind . . . our children. One almost wants to explain away the postmodernists' blatant lies as a case of them being so indoctrinated by both that ideology and hatred for our President that they have blinded themselves to overt evil such as mentioned in this OP. But, we're all adults here, aren't we? We're all responsible for our words and actions and justifying or turning a blind eye to a matter such as this one is the same thing as being an accomplice.

House votes to create sexual deviant rights and violates constitutional limitations

We've been trying to tell America's assholes they were going to use this LGBT bs for PEDOPHILIA it is not the gays doing this etc what is beinng done is the pervs/dems/nambala etc are piggy backing off the LGBT movement etc........... apparently nobody listened LOL..
Cause Alex Jones told them , then it was a conspiracy . THis is how manny fknn years ago we tried tellinng these stupid ass mother fers how pedo. were going to be legalized.

Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals

-------------------------------
upload_2019-6-10_18-29-54.png

Democrats’ Equality Act opens the door to legalized pedophilia. Here’s how

And nobody wants to believe it.............

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-10_18-28-30.png
    upload_2019-6-10_18-28-30.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 69

Because this filth took place at a talent show, my question is how well did they do? To me, the only way to send them the message that they are in sheer and severe need of would be to stick them in last place if they couldn't be disqualified all together.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm so sick of these perversions, I can not begin to tell y'a! :47:

Yep andd
"He got on all fours on the choir stand," one parent said

Can you imagine lets say your neighbor man getting down on all fours and gyrating like they are getting off in something inn the real world the cops would be called and the bastard would be hauled off to the nearest state mental hospital.
I know me, and believe me when I say,
he wouldn’t have been able to preform long enough
to get on all 4s and roll around and spread his legs open

I know a few trans folks and all of them have more sense than to do something like this crap.

This guy did this shenanigan precisely BECAUSE his term was almost over and he had to let his freak flag fly high one last time.

The amazing thing is that the people who worked with him to set up the show went along with it.

I know a few trans folks and all of them have more sense than to do something like this crap.

This guy did this shenanigan precisely BECAUSE his term was almost over and he had to let his freak flag fly high one last time.

The amazing thing is that the people who worked with him to set up the show went along with it.

There are a lot of Trans/Gays that want nothing to do with this bs. They don't want that P attached etc... but msm will have the public thinking a huge majority support it so those who follow will go along support it and vote it/accept it in..

Forum List

Back