Eleven Year Old Boy Arrested For Making Fake Emergency Calls

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Eleven years old!! Unbelievable!! I can almost guarantee that he's fatherless. Black I can't in this situation, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was since black people often have sex out of wedlock hence fatherless homes and the kid lacking any true discipline at all.

If some 11 year old just using a phone can "terrorize" a community hundreds of miles away in such a manner just think of what a three-man terrorist fire team could do.

Eleven years old!! Unbelievable!! I can almost guarantee that he's fatherless. Black I can't in this situation, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was since black people often have sex out of wedlock hence fatherless homes and the kid lacking any true discipline at all.

The kid could be any race.

But remember: this is probably the fault of the teachers, right? We're supposed to fix these catastrophic behavior problems AND teach them.

The kid could be any race.

But remember: this is probably the fault of the teachers, right? We're supposed to fix these catastrophic behavior problems AND teach them.

Umm no I never said that. This isn't one of those times.

My question is how was this kid able to contact the authorities in other states? His calls came from somewhere in Virginia and Florida is where he is now a wanted person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. "I shot my teacher in the head." is what he said during the one clip of him that is played. That right there should've been enough to raise suspicions. At the end of the day, how many people no matter their age would fess up to something so severe?

Last edited:

I would recommend him locked away for about 20 years of hard labor in detention then prison as an adult while his parents are charged with the roughly million dollars or so this brat cost the communities. Only uptick is that he didn't get anyone killed.

Forum List

Back