Zone1 Eliminate the Pitbull Menace

You said that you could name that dog as being the one dog that wouldn't attack after feeling threatened.
What you're lying about is...

1707661423789.png

Purse dogs at their worst are not dangerous, LIAR.

I agree completely.

The only exception would be someone who adopts / rescues a dog that has already been made aggressive.

Thanks,

Yeah but there might be some instances where you're told a dog's aggressive and they're really not.

I said they weren't dangerous.

You responded to me questioning somebody to name me one dog that wouldn't attack when threatened did you not? And then you said that one wouldn't did you not?

At this point I could argue back and forth with you until I'm blue in the face, but everybody who has read both posts knows that's what actually happened so I'll leave this conversation at that as I'm pretty sure that you're just looking for a fight and trolling.

Yeah but there might be some instances where you're told a dog's aggressive and they're really not.

You're right again.

I've picked up about 5 dogs I've found wandering the street and adopted several others from rescue agencies, the SPCA, friends and friends of friends.
One was a hairless German Shepard with a severe case of the mange that I managed to cure after 3 months of stinky baths.
He was a beautiful and good natured dog whose original owners finally came forward to claim him.
At first, I was going to keep the dog because I thought he had been neglected but when I found that the dog escaped from a Vet. who was supposed to treat the mange, I reluctantly gave him up.

One of the two dogs we have now bit me on the hand when I grabbed a shirt on which he was lying.
According to people who train dogs, that behavior is called "resource guarding" and is common in abused dogs. Otherwise, Leo (the dog) follows me like a shadow, sleeps next to me at night and is extremely affectionate.

I can't think of many reasons why someone would claim that a dog was aggressive when such is not the case. Usually, the opposite is the case when someone is attempting to unload a problem dog.

Thanks,

You responded to me questioning somebody to name me one dog that wouldn't attack when threatened did you not? And then you said that one wouldn't did you not?

At this point I could argue back and forth with you until I'm blue in the face, but everybody who has read both posts knows that's what actually happened so I'll leave this conversation at that as I'm pretty sure that you're just looking for a fight and trolling.
Your a liar, LIAR.
Is your position so wak you need to lie to support it?

Road Runner thinks this dog is dangerous

1707678699336.png

BWAHAHAHAHA

It’s all show.
Pits are strong and consequently more dangerous so why pick one when many other safer dogs who are just as loyal and affectionate are available?
It’s all about making a point.

What makes Pitbulls any more dangerous and less safe than any other dogs? Did I mention before that the only two aggressive dogs I met were a Beagle and a Chihuahua and I've petted lots and lots of Pitbulls before.

I never would have chosen to have a PIT. but found this one as a stray and tried to find its owner, or a home. Just got stuck with him. taking him to the shelter was a consideration, but I used some judgement to consider he was a good dog.
on the first day I found him, I gave him the bath test. because he was slightly injured and bloody, i filled the tub with warm water and soap, he allowed me, a perfect stranger to pick him up, put him in the tub and scrub him down , without flinching.... I knew at that point he deserved a chance.

But I get all the fears that people have of pitts, they are powerful. Its up to each owner really to try and determine how safe their dogs are. This one is not stupid... always 100 percent cautious with him in th epresence of kids, I monitored him closely and could see how he would carfully avoid bumping into them, or slowing as to not run them over. His only downfall is being overly protective with other dogs while on leash.
As nice as any animal is , one must always remeber they have a switch that can be turned on that is instinctive. I still never let my guard down.

He's to damnn smart though. He will bite through another dogs leash to free it so they can play together. Hes done that a couple times.

I never said that. :rolleyes:
EXACTLY what you said.

Dado: "unpredictable and dangerous when threatened."
and ever since that post you've been arguing that this dog...
1707687271792.png

Is dangerous.

It's right there in the thread.

So, is this dog dangerous as you claim or are you ready to admit your hyperbole is based on untruths
?

EXACTLY what you said.

Dado: "unpredictable and dangerous when threatened."
and ever since that post you've been arguing that this dog...
View attachment 900786

Is dangerous.

It's right there in the thread.

So, is this dog dangerous as you claim or are you ready to admit your hyperbole is based on untruths
?

I don't think that dog is dangerous but who knows? My point was that any animal could turn.

I don't think that dog is dangerous but who knows? My point was that any animal could turn.
And my point is that when Pits turn they turn deadly
But many breeds can be dangerous
BUUUUT
Your typical pit owner is no more qualified to own that animal than I am to pilot a 737 MAX with no doors and bad computers.

It's a death sentence for someone.

Forum List

Back