Elitist's Corruption is Destroying The Economy.

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
It's to the point that the system is rigged by corporations....from legislation crafted by corporations to the pacification of the average person. People are being misled on a massive scale because this is NEVER discussed on any MSM.

We`ve got the longest period of low unemployment since 1969 but if babbling about the SEC and MSM is all you have, go with it. You`re firing blanks.

We`ve got the longest period of low unemployment since 1969 but if babbling about the SEC and MSM is all you have, go with it. You`re firing blanks.
WOW..
I didn't think anyone could post something so unrelated to the topic and completely miss the point.

These working people are working for slave wages due to corporate influence.

WOW..
I didn't think anyone could post something so unrelated to the topic and completely miss the point.

These working people are working for slave wages due to corporate influence.
Nothing you posted is even close to being breaking news. Yawn. :rolleyes:

Mr. Biden is doing all he can to bring some much and long needed balance to the worker/employer relationship.

Just stand back and stand by OP.

I think some people need to understand what this guy does. Especially around the 4 minute mark.

I think some people need to understand what this guy does. Especially around the 4 minute mark.

Sorry, but nobody tells me what I Must Watch because I can read faster than most people can talk. Time is our most valuable asset and I won`t piss away 4 minutes of it.

Sorry, but nobody tells me what I Must Watch because I can read faster than most people can talk. Time is our most valuable asset and I won`t piss away 4 minutes of it.

1713984249885.png

Forum List

Back