Elizabeth Warren eyes 50% tax rate, says Dems will end Trump tax cuts if they take back Congress

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Thank you Lizzie! You couldn't have done any more to help Republicans win their elections!

Elizabeth Warren eyes 50% tax rate, says Dems will end Trump tax cuts if they take back Congress

Elections have consequences. Just Senator Elizabeth Warren, who suggested that a 50% to 90% personal income tax rate for Americans is not out of the question. Warren made the shocking admission in an interview with CNBC. Warren also promised that Democrats will end President Trump’s tax cuts if they take control of Congress in November 2018. CNBC’s anti-Trump pundit, John Harwood, asked Warren: “If Democrats take the Congress…would you like to see these corporate tax cuts repealed?” Senator Warren replied: “Yeah, I really want to see them rolled back.” Question: “Back to 35%?” Warren replied: “Well, it’s not about the...

There are a couple of threads about this. The fake Indian is a loon. That means she will probably win the nomination. I pray the greedy dems run on taking half of people's income.

Thank you Lizzie! You couldn't have done any more to help Republicans win their elections!

Elections have consequences. Just Senator Elizabeth Warren, who suggested that a 50% to 90% personal income tax rate for Americans is not out of the question. Warren made the shocking admission in an interview with CNBC. Warren also promised that Democrats will end President Trump’s tax cuts if they take control of Congress in November 2018. CNBC’s anti-Trump pundit, John Harwood, asked Warren: “If Democrats take the Congress…would you like to see these corporate tax cuts repealed?” Senator Warren replied: “Yeah, I really want to see them rolled back.” Question: “Back to 35%?” Warren replied: “Well, it’s not about the...

I think we need 100% fake Indian tax.

No way. I would love to see it but there will be no Fakahontas running for President in 2020. I think the Democrats will go back to the Obama formula and go with Corey Booker.

Oh PLEASE RUN COREY BOOKER! He's further to the left than Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and more racist than Minister Louis Farrakhan.

I think Elizabeth should take aim and fire another shot. She missed her big toe the first time.

No way. I would love to see it but there will be no Fakahontas running for President in 2020. I think the Democrats will go back to the Obama formula and go with Corey Booker.
But they don't have the Obama/Sharpton machine to instigate race riots and whip up hate, to gin up votes anymore.

I'd like to see a law passed to automatically sets that 90% rate whenever our folks in Washington get the big idea that a war to nation build is a good idea.

The dumbest idea I ever heard. The Democrats would start a war every year.

Forum List

Back