Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

It's funny and speaks to a Truth, so why not use it?

And how about you libtards? You havent had an original economic thought since Karl Marx died.

Pot - Kettle - Black much?

What is an original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died?

And, quite the zag btw.
  • marginal use of a good or service is the specific use to which an agent would put a given increase, or the specific use of the good or service that would be abandoned in response to a given decrease.[2]
  • marginal utility of a good or service is the utility of the specific use to which an agent would put a given increase in that good or service, or of the specific use that would be abandoned in response to a given decrease. In other words, marginal utility is the utility of the marginal use.
  • marginal rate of substitution is the rate of substitution is the least favorable rate, at the margin, at which an agent is willing to exchange units of one good or service for units of another.
  • marginal benefit is a benefit (howsoever ranked or measured) associated with a marginal change.

Maybe not obviously cut and paste your answer and explain it like you know what you posted would be a good idea.

These concepts were all deduced after Karl Marx. I answered the question you asked. I understand them all, but I experience no inclination to explain them to a dolt like you.

Actually the challenge was for Jimmy to identify a single economic thought since Karl Marx's death (his criteria). Not copy/paste form a wiki article with no apparent wisdom from the member here who posted it. I didn't claim economic theory had dried up since Marx's death.

So, from your post what did Jimmy have an understanding of? I'm guessing nothing. So, sorry...you didn't help him.

Apparently you don't even understand your own question. Those are original economic thoughts. The fact that I copied them from somewhere else is beside the point. You didn't ask Jimmy to come up with some original economic theory on his own.

God, I love seeing these dumbassed libs get all worked up. These next few months are going to provide me with the best comedy. The asshats couldn't find their ass using both hands in a mirrored room. They are so full of hate and leftist bullshit rhetoric that they can't see straight any longer.

These pages are worthless except to argue with them and piss them off. They respond with the same denials, the same arguments, and the same deflected responsibility statements in nearly ever argument. It doesn't matter what points you post to show them the truth as they will just deny it, call you names, or tell you lies. I love pissing them off.
Oh yeah, they can dish it out but they cant take it in return.

Poor little thin skinned darlings. They need a safe space.

Ummmm..... it's you and Pissyante despearately searching Googly Images for any kind of cartoon on regardless what subject in a vain attempt to bury the actual topic.

Why is that exactly? Scared?
Political satire needs a person with a 3 digit IQ to understand the nuance of the humor, OCDPogo Girl hasn't got past "Heather has 2 Mommies"!

Only takes one digit to see when some loser is desperate to change the subject.

Here it is now ---- :fu:
I figured you would use TWO fingers to show your IQ...I admit it, I was WRONG!

That's your response when it's called out that you are changing the subject? To change it again?

GOP_2016_Trump.JPEG-b7190_c864-0-4320-3456_s85x85.jpg
images
GettyImages-5083663781-265x160.jpg
GOP_2016_Trump.JPEG-b7190_c864-0-4320-3456_s85x85.jpg
images

Who's the guy in the middle? I'm pretty sure it's not John Barron.

Ummmm..... it's you and Pissyante despearately searching Googly Images for any kind of cartoon on regardless what subject in a vain attempt to bury the actual topic.

Frightened?
Cowardly?
Dishonest?
Lack of balls?

All of the above?
None of the above, genius,lol, never had to google any of it.

Look at you, so butt hurt you're replying to the same post multiple times. Someone got your goat and murdered it.:badgrin:

Meh, you are just boring. You repeat ed the same inane accusations what about twenty times now?

And you have the same complete lack of support for those claims with the last one as yo had with the first one.

I think I would rather go eat broken shards of glassware than reply to any more of your humorless, idiotic posts.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Poor baby. Run away loser.

crybaby.jpg
I just dont have time to waste on morons, so sue me, shit4brains

What is an original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died?

And, quite the zag btw.
  • marginal use of a good or service is the specific use to which an agent would put a given increase, or the specific use of the good or service that would be abandoned in response to a given decrease.[2]
  • marginal utility of a good or service is the utility of the specific use to which an agent would put a given increase in that good or service, or of the specific use that would be abandoned in response to a given decrease. In other words, marginal utility is the utility of the marginal use.
  • marginal rate of substitution is the rate of substitution is the least favorable rate, at the margin, at which an agent is willing to exchange units of one good or service for units of another.
  • marginal benefit is a benefit (howsoever ranked or measured) associated with a marginal change.

Maybe not obviously cut and paste your answer and explain it like you know what you posted would be a good idea.

These concepts were all deduced after Karl Marx. I answered the question you asked. I understand them all, but I experience no inclination to explain them to a dolt like you.

Actually the challenge was for Jimmy to identify a single economic thought since Karl Marx's death (his criteria). Not copy/paste form a wiki article with no apparent wisdom from the member here who posted it. I didn't claim economic theory had dried up since Marx's death.

So, from your post what did Jimmy have an understanding of? I'm guessing nothing. So, sorry...you didn't help him.

Apparently you don't even understand your own question. Those are original economic thoughts. The fact that I copied them from somewhere else is beside the point. You didn't ask Jimmy to come up with some original economic theory on his own.

I simply asked Jimmy to name an original economic thought that happened since Marx' death. I asked him that because he specifically state liberals couldn't do it. As of so far, he still hasn't done so. So, no, you didn't help him and now it appears you don't even know why you're in this thread.

Frightened?
Cowardly?
Dishonest?
Lack of balls?

All of the above?

Look at you, so butt hurt you're replying to the same post multiple times. Someone got your goat and murdered it.:badgrin:

Meh, you are just boring. You repeat ed the same inane accusations what about twenty times now?

And you have the same complete lack of support for those claims with the last one as yo had with the first one.

I think I would rather go eat broken shards of glassware than reply to any more of your humorless, idiotic posts.

crybaby.jpg

And yet you've got time to scour the internets for anything that will change the subject, you're that embarrassed about it.

That's pathetic dood. It really is.

Political satire needs a person with a 3 digit IQ to understand the nuance of the humor, OCDPogo Girl hasn't got past "Heather has 2 Mommies"!

Only takes one digit to see when some loser is desperate to change the subject.

Here it is now ---- :fu:
I figured you would use TWO fingers to show your IQ...I admit it, I was WRONG!

That's your response when it's called out that you are changing the subject? To change it again?
Ain't America GREAT?

I simply asked Jimmy to name an original economic thought that happened since Marx' death. I asked him that because he specifically state liberals couldn't do it. As of so far, he still hasn't done so. So, no, you didn't help him and now it appears you don't even know why you're in this thread.

I certainly have no idea why you're in the thread.

crybaby.jpg

And yet you've got time to scour the internets for anything that will change the subject, you're that embarrassed about it.

That's pathetic dood. It really is.
Lol, you just make shit up and fling it like a baboon.

Do you ever get real in your thinking?

Is that why he ran away?

Good work. He was contributing absolute zero. :thup:

Is that why he ran away?

Lol, I gave two examples of new economic thinking post-Marx.

Then you two libtards pretend I didnt say anything and that you somehow ran me off.

This is why you morons are losing across the spectrum today; you have nothing to add, only lies and horse shit.

That's something you'll need to answer as you are the one who replied to me. So...kind of your problem.

Is that why he ran away?

He is a zero. Just a puddly mess who runs away from his own posts when confronted. Only to come back with a disjointed meme.

EDIT: Ha, just look above. What a douche.

I have a bad cold, so I gotta go.

You libtards be sure to declare victory and crow about how you ran me off, roflmao

That's something you'll need to answer as you are the one who replied to me. So...kind of your problem.
How am I supposed to know what goes on in your head? I have no idea what your motive for being in this thread is.

How am I supposed to know what goes on in your head? I have no idea what your motive for being in this thread is.

I don't expect you to know shit. Just read my posts and don't pretend they mean something else. Deal, kiddo?

Is that why he ran away?

He is a zero. Just a puddly mess who runs away from his own posts when confronted. Only to come back with a disjointed meme.

EDIT: Ha, just look above. What a douche.

Well, he's had a lot of practice.

Forum List

Back