Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

>> The Cherokee Nation is disappointed in and denounces the disrespectful actions of staffers and supporters of Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown. The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse. The use of stereotypical “war whoop chants” and “tomahawk chops” are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.

The individuals involved in this unfortunate incident are high ranking staffers in both the senate office and the Brown campaign. A campaign that would allow and condone such offensive and racist behavior must be called to task for their actions.

The Cherokee Nation is a modern, productive society, and I am blessed to be their chief. I will not be silent when individuals mock and insult our people and our great nation.

We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues. For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.
-Bill John Baker, Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation

--- From Boston.com, later that month (9/2012) after Brown's campagn people engaged in using stereotypes to mock their opponent which pale in comparison to the ones posted here...
Brown apologized. Posters here, on the other hand, doubled down on dumb after being challenged to prove their claims, completely failing, being shown evidence to the contrary, and then over the last few pages bombing the thread with utterly irrelevant cartoons and memes in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

For example -- the next post.

Oh maybe I should mention --- Chief Bill John Baker is, ethnically, 1/32 Cherokee.

Wanna see his picture?

LO-RES-FEA-Photo-Cheif-Bill-John-Baker-Q%2BA-AP1106050113956-e1330884170715.jpg

Sorry if that shocks those of you stuck in Meme World and the stereotypes of Death Valley Days and the Lone Ranger.
Hey, I guess that's what "conservatism" means though, huh.

You mean he got a teaching job at Harvard also...Who would have thought!!!

Nope. He's a small business owner, coach and charter member of the Rotary Club.

But that's of no concern for you, these are what the rest of us call "facts". They've never stood in your way before, so why start now.
And this is relevant to Warren by the fact he is SUPPOSEDLY 1/32 indian as SUPPOSEDLY Warren claims?

Actually I don't know how it's relevant but some asshat today kept bleating "Warren claims to be 1/32". I asked him where she said that. He melted down and ran away. But somebody somewhere must think it matters.

The Cherokee consider themselves a nation, not an ethnicity. Their native land is ---- right where I'm sitting. We've got road signs in Cherokee.

>> The Cherokee Nation is disappointed in and denounces the disrespectful actions of staffers and supporters of Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown. The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse. The use of stereotypical “war whoop chants” and “tomahawk chops” are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.

The individuals involved in this unfortunate incident are high ranking staffers in both the senate office and the Brown campaign. A campaign that would allow and condone such offensive and racist behavior must be called to task for their actions.

The Cherokee Nation is a modern, productive society, and I am blessed to be their chief. I will not be silent when individuals mock and insult our people and our great nation.

We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues. For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.

--- From Boston.com, later that month (9/2012) after Brown's campagn people engaged in using stereotypes to mock their opponent which pale in comparison to the ones posted here...
Brown apologized. Posters here, on the other hand, doubled down on dumb after being challenged to prove their claims, completely failing, being shown evidence to the contrary, and then over the last few pages bombing the thread with utterly irrelevant cartoons and memes in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

The Only Racism on Display Has Been From the Elizabeth Warren Camp

Indians aren't happy with Warren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, so ...... you speak for "Indians" now, do you?

Congratulations on the new gig. How's the pay?

I don't have to speak for them as the article does. Also I told you earlier my wife and son are tribal members. Choctaw. We jumped through a lot of hoops to get them their tribal membership so that they could claim their Indian heritage legally. We actually participate in tribal functions.

That's a lot more than you disingenuous Warren does.

Oh I see. You found an article by a fourteen-year-old
Screen-Shot-2012-06-08-at-4.34.31-PM-e1339187918803.png
and HE speaks for all Indians. Too bad. Maybe next time you should take on a 12-year old.

But this column isn’t about “convenient Indians” – people who claim to be Native American when it serves their agenda, and who are not visibly a part of the community they claim to belong to.

No.

Nnnnno, I guess it isn't. Your point?

Where did anyone claim to be "part of a community" at all?

I don't have to speak for them as the article does. Also I told you earlier my wife and son are tribal members. Choctaw. We jumped through a lot of hoops to get them their tribal membership so that they could claim their Indian heritage legally. We actually participate in tribal functions.

and HE speaks for all Indians. Too bad. Maybe next time you should take on a 12-year old.

Too funny. 14 year old. How desperate are you? You want to pick apart the writer who is a real Indian and definitely and adult.

Oh maybe I should mention --- Chief Bill John Baker is, ethnically, 1/32 Cherokee.

Wanna see his picture?

Sorry if that shocks those of you stuck in Meme World and the stereotypes of Death Valley Days and the Lone Ranger.

But that's of no concern for you, these are what the rest of us call "facts". They've never stood in your way before, so why start now.
And this is relevant to Warren by the fact he is SUPPOSEDLY 1/32 indian as SUPPOSEDLY Warren claims?

Actually I don't know how it's relevant but some asshat today kept bleating "Warren claims to be 1/32". I asked him where she said that. He melted down and ran away. But somebody somewhere must think it matters.

The Cherokee consider themselves a nation, not an ethnicity. Their native land is ---- right where I'm sitting. We've got road signs in Cherokee.
A search engine is your friend....

1. Elizabeth Warren Repeats Her False Claims of ...
    Big Government Articles - Breitbartelizabeth...
    Apr 17, 2014 ... Elizabeth Warren Repeats Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry in New ... In Senator Warren's case, she claimed to descend from the ...

But this column isn’t about “convenient Indians” – people who claim to be Native American when it serves their agenda, and who are not visibly a part of the community they claim to belong to.

No.

Man the writers point went right over your head. It was a real simple point too. You really are the moron of this thread.

No.

Man the writers point went right over your head. It was a real simple point too. You really are the moron of this thread.

On the contrary, I've just been reading the scathing comments on the 14-year-old's hack article. They're a hoot. You should read 'em too. Hard to believe you got passed over for the job of Speaks for All Indians to this kid. That's pathetic.

Soooooooooooo......... you can't answer the question.

I'm kinda used to that.

No.

On the contrary, I've just been reading the scathing comments on the 14-year-old's hack article. They're a hoot. You should read 'em too. Hard to believe you got passed over for the job of Speaks for All Indians to this kid. That's pathetic.

You mean all the libs who are pissed off at him for saying that Warren is bullshit. Ya, I'm sure he took it to heart. Fucking fake Indians aren't worth a shit. Just parasites sucking on a heritage that isn't theirs for their own benefit.

Wanna see his picture?

Apr 17, 2014 ... Elizabeth Warren Repeats Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry in New ... In Senator Warren's case, she claimed to descend from the ...

It's sad your mommy never told you this but... Dimbart putting some suggestion in a headline .... doesn't make it a real thing.

The challenge I put out when I entered this thread was "prove it's false". Over a thousand posts later, none have answered that challenge.

You lose.

No.

You mean all the libs who are pissed off at him for saying that Warren is bullshit. Ya, I'm sure he took it to heart. Fucking fake Indians aren't worth a shit. Just parasites sucking on a heritage that isn't theirs for their own benefit.

No, actually I mean all the Indians who see the same hackery I do, and spell out the glaring flaws in his case.

Actually you're giving me more fuel here. F'rinstance:

>> Brown correctly noted that the Cambridge professor had advertised herself as an American Indian in a professional context, "and, as you can see, clearly she's not." <<​

---- and somehow SHE's the racist.

That was just begging for it.

See the pic posted earlier of Principal Chief Baker. ----- He "lying" too?

It's sad your mommy never told you this but... Dimbart putting some suggestion in a headline .... doesn't make it a real thing.

The challenge I put out when I entered this thread was "prove it's false". Over a thousand posts later, none have answered that challenge.

You lose.

All the proof has been posted. You just don't care. The lady who was the supposed Indian died and the death certificate says she's white. Warren cannot produce any evidence except a bullshit story to the contrary.

Believe what you want but the proof is there and you just don't give a fuck because she's a liberal.

No.

No, actually I mean all the Indians who see the same hackery I do, and spell out the glaring flaws in his case.

>> Brown correctly noted that the Cambridge professor had advertised herself as an American Indian in a professional context, "and, as you can see, clearly she's not." <<​

Did you find out if Chief Baker has his certificate of Indian blood? I'll be he does.

Wanna see his picture?

What's your point? Warren can't even prove she is 1/32nd Cherokee.

I certainly have no idea why you're in the thread.

That's something you'll need to answer as you are the one who replied to me. So...kind of your problem.
How am I supposed to know what goes on in your head? I have no idea what your motive for being in this thread is.

I don't expect you to know shit. Just read my posts and don't pretend they mean something else. Deal, kiddo?

I never pretend. That's a liberal thing.

Sad thing is you're probably right, you're not pretending.

Right. I am not pretending that I have no idea what goes on in your head.

Did you find out if Chief Baker has his certificate of Indian blood? I'll be he does.

No idea at all. Not my business, but supposedly he's 1/32nd. He's also elected Chief by the Cherokee nation so... they're good with it.

What I *CAN'T* do ---- and nor can you ---- is declare "he's lying" with no evidence. That's your lesson.

You lose.

All the proof has been posted. You just don't care. The lady who was the supposed Indian died and the death certificate says she's white. Warren cannot produce any evidence except a bullshit story to the contrary.

Believe what you want but the proof is there and you just don't give a fuck because she's a liberal.

There IS NO such proof. "White" on a death certificate is meaningless especially in the context of the very racism/bigotry/xenophobia the second link that YOU YOURSELF just brought in.

Quoting again from my first Boston.com link:

>> Both the Reeds (Warren's grandfather) and the Crawfords are identified as “white” on federal Census forms in the early 20th century that rely upon self-identification. While that may have been a simple statement of fact, they may also have been trying to obscure their ethnicity. At the time, the federal government was attempting to break up reservations by granting land allotments to individual Native Americans, pressing them to assimilate into white society and leave their tribal ways behind. The goal, as one officer bluntly put it, was to “kill the Indian and save the man.” Those who could pass for white — or convince the census taker that they were — sometimes did.

“If someone was not white, they were a little bit less of a citizen,” said Matt Reed, the curator of the American Indian Collections at the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City, whose mother was a Pawnee Indian. “If you had darker skin, you were a lesser human. So, if your skin was light enough to pass as not being Indian, then you just passed as white and your life was a lot better off. A lot more people did that than you might think.” <<
It's ironic, is it not, given your obsession with demanding umpteen levels of proof from Warren, who's not even in this thread, that you'd use a point this specious as one building block of trying to prove a negative. Don't you think?

No idea at all. Not my business, but supposedly he's 1/32nd. He's also elected Chief by the Cherokee nation so... they're good with it.

What I *CAN'T* do ---- and nor can you ---- is declare "he's lying" with no evidence. That's your lesson.

Thanks for proving my point that you don't know dick about the tribes.

This is from the Cherokee tribe for voting rights.

Am I eligible to vote now that I am registered with the Cherokee Nation?
A: In order to vote in Cherokee Nation elections you must first register to vote. To be eligible for voter registration you must be 18 years of age or older and have a CDIB and a Cherokee Nation citizenship card. You MUST fill out a voter registration application. You are not automatically eligible to vote unless the above criteria are met. Please visit the Cherokee Nation Election Commission's page on this website to access more information on tribal elections and to download a voter registration form.

You have to be a blood member to run for office. He has both his certificate of Indian blood and his membership in the tribe.

A: In order to vote in Cherokee Nation elections you must first register to vote. To be eligible for voter registration you must be 18 years of age or older and have a CDIB and a Cherokee Nation citizenship card. You MUST fill out a voter registration application. You are not automatically eligible to vote unless the above criteria are met. Please visit the Cherokee Nation Election Commission's page on this website to access more information on tribal elections and to download a voter registration form.

You have to be a blood member to run for office. He has both his certificate of Indian blood and his membership in the tribe.

I posted absolutely nothing about how Cherokees vote. Strawman much?

If this is supposed to be yet another deflection off the fact that you can't prove a lie --- it's pretty fuckin' lame.

You lose.

There IS NO such proof. "White" on a death certificate is meaningless especially in the context of the very racism/bigotry/xenophobia the second link that YOU YOURSELF just brought in.

Quoting again from my first Boston.com link:

>> Both the Reeds (Warren's grandfather) and the Crawfords are identified as “white” on federal Census forms in the early 20th century that rely upon self-identification. While that may have been a simple statement of fact, they may also have been trying to obscure their ethnicity. At the time, the federal government was attempting to break up reservations by granting land allotments to individual Native Americans, pressing them to assimilate into white society and leave their tribal ways behind. The goal, as one officer bluntly put it, was to “kill the Indian and save the man.” Those who could pass for white — or convince the census taker that they were — sometimes did.

“If someone was not white, they were a little bit less of a citizen,” said Matt Reed, the curator of the American Indian Collections at the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City, whose mother was a Pawnee Indian. “If you had darker skin, you were a lesser human. So, if your skin was light enough to pass as not being Indian, then you just passed as white and your life was a lot better off. A lot more people did that than you might think.” <<
It's ironic, is it not, given your obsession with demanding umpteen levels of proof from Warren, who's not even in this thread, that you'd use a point this specious as one building block of trying to prove a negative. Don't you think?

You keep proving that you don't know shit about these tribes. I love how hard you are working to prove your ignorance.

The Cherokee tribe is probably the most well documented tribe in history. It would not be difficult to trace your lineage back 4 or 5 generations if you had to. Between tribal records, birth, marriage, and death certificates you can put together your heritage. If she can't trace her heritage back to 1839 which is only 110 years before her own birth. If it was her great, great, great grandmother then that should easily cover the years between her birth and the Dawes list.

She's lying and is not entitled to the Cherokee claim.

I posted absolutely nothing about how Cherokees vote. Strawman much?

If this is supposed to be yet another deflection off the fact that you can't prove a lie --- it's pretty fuckin' lame.

You are a dense motherfucker. You said I couldn't prove it about the Chief and I did. Easily.

How fucking lame are you. The moron runs strong in you.

The Cherokee tribe is probably the most well documented tribe in history. It would not be difficult to trace your lineage back 4 or 5 generations if you had to. Between tribal records, birth, marriage, and death certificates you can put together your heritage. If she can't trace her heritage back to 1839 which is only 110 years before her own birth. If it was her great, great, great grandmother then that should easily cover the years between her birth and the Dawes list.

*I* don't CLAIM
to be a member of Cherokee nation, or to vote in their elections, Dumbo. I don't NEED to trace my lineage back; I already have it. Warren doesn't either --- she's not CLAIMING to be a member of Cherokee NATION. Never did.

How the frick stupid are you? You think you can smokescreen your way out of this and no one will notice??

She's lying and is not entitled to the Cherokee claim.

Fine -- PROVE that.

That's been the challenge from the beginning. A thousand-plus posts later --- no one's touched it.

Forum List

Back