Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Actually the challenge was for Jimmy to identify a single economic thought since Karl Marx's death (his criteria). Not copy/paste form a wiki article with no apparent wisdom from the member here who posted it. I didn't claim economic theory had dried up since Marx's death.

So, from your post what did Jimmy have an understanding of? I'm guessing nothing. So, sorry...you didn't help him.

Apparently you don't even understand your own question. Those are original economic thoughts. The fact that I copied them from somewhere else is beside the point. You didn't ask Jimmy to come up with some original economic theory on his own.

I simply asked Jimmy to name an original economic thought that happened since Marx' death. I asked him that because he specifically state liberals couldn't do it. As of so far, he still hasn't done so. So, no, you didn't help him and now it appears you don't even know why you're in this thread.

Is that why he ran away?

Good work. He was contributing absolute zero. :thup:

He is a zero. Just a puddly mess who runs away from his own posts when confronted. Only to come back with a disjointed meme.

EDIT: Ha, just look above. What a douche.

Well, he's had a lot of practice.

He's almost good at it and if he stops being terrible he will improve vastly.

The DemoRATS are starting to circle the Hildebeast...which SHARK (That's funny, you have to admit!) will take the fist good bite out of her fat ass?The Berning Madman has a though on this....

• Sanders: 'Terrible idea' to turn to Biden if Clinton is indicted
    The Hill's Ballot Box Blog ^ | May 28, 2016 | Jessie Hellmann
    Bernie Sanders says it would be a "terrible idea" for Democrats to recruit Vice President Joe Biden to run for president if Hillary Clinton is forced out of the race. "I think that would be a terrible, terrible idea," Sanders said Friday in an interview with The Young Turks, a pro-Sanders online news show. "That would say to the millions of people who have supported us, that have worked with us, that would say all of your energy, all of your votes, all of your beliefs are irrelevant. We're going to bring in someone else," Sanders said. "I happen to...
I can just picture Joe"The world's dumbest politician and SEXUAL ABUSER" Biden as the president

bidencoonsdaughter.gif

...His first quote will be "THIS IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apparently you don't even understand your own question. Those are original economic thoughts. The fact that I copied them from somewhere else is beside the point. You didn't ask Jimmy to come up with some original economic theory on his own.

I simply asked Jimmy to name an original economic thought that happened since Marx' death. I asked him that because he specifically state liberals couldn't do it. As of so far, he still hasn't done so. So, no, you didn't help him and now it appears you don't even know why you're in this thread.

I certainly have no idea why you're in the thread.

That's something you'll need to answer as you are the one who replied to me. So...kind of your problem.
How am I supposed to know what goes on in your head? I have no idea what your motive for being in this thread is.

I don't expect you to know shit. Just read my posts and don't pretend they mean something else. Deal, kiddo?

I never pretend. That's a liberal thing.

I certainly have no idea why you're in the thread.

That's something you'll need to answer as you are the one who replied to me. So...kind of your problem.
How am I supposed to know what goes on in your head? I have no idea what your motive for being in this thread is.

I don't expect you to know shit. Just read my posts and don't pretend they mean something else. Deal, kiddo?

I never pretend. That's a liberal thing.

Sad thing is you're probably right, you're not pretending.

>> The Cherokee Nation is disappointed in and denounces the disrespectful actions of staffers and supporters of Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown. The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse. The use of stereotypical “war whoop chants” and “tomahawk chops” are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.

The individuals involved in this unfortunate incident are high ranking staffers in both the senate office and the Brown campaign. A campaign that would allow and condone such offensive and racist behavior must be called to task for their actions.

The Cherokee Nation is a modern, productive society, and I am blessed to be their chief. I will not be silent when individuals mock and insult our people and our great nation.

We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues. For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.
-Bill John Baker, Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation

--- From Boston.com, later that month (9/2012) after Brown's campagn people engaged in using stereotypes to mock their opponent which pale in comparison to the ones posted here...
Brown apologized. Posters here, on the other hand, doubled down on dumb after being challenged to prove their claims, completely failing, being shown evidence to the contrary, and then over the last few pages bombing the thread with utterly irrelevant cartoons and memes in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

For example -- the next post.

Last edited:
>> The Cherokee Nation is disappointed in and denounces the disrespectful actions of staffers and supporters of Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown. The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse. The use of stereotypical “war whoop chants” and “tomahawk chops” are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.

The individuals involved in this unfortunate incident are high ranking staffers in both the senate office and the Brown campaign. A campaign that would allow and condone such offensive and racist behavior must be called to task for their actions.

The Cherokee Nation is a modern, productive society, and I am blessed to be their chief. I will not be silent when individuals mock and insult our people and our great nation.

We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues. For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.

--- From Boston.com, later that month (9/2012) after Brown's campagn people engaged in using stereotypes to mock their opponent which pale in comparison to the ones posted here...
Brown apologized. Posters here, on the other hand, doubled down on dumb after being challenged to prove their claims, completely failing, being shown evidence to the contrary, and then over the last few pages bombing the thread with utterly irrelevant cartoons and memes in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

Oh maybe I should mention --- Chief Bill John Baker is, ethnically, 1/32 Cherokee.

Wanna see his picture?

LO-RES-FEA-Photo-Cheif-Bill-John-Baker-Q%2BA-AP1106050113956-e1330884170715.jpg

Sorry if that shocks those of you stuck in Meme World and the stereotypes of Death Valley Days and the Lone Ranger.
Hey, I guess that's what "conservatism" means though, huh.

Oh maybe I should mention --- Chief Bill John Baker is, ethnically, 1/32 Cherokee.

Wanna see his picture?

Sorry if that shocks those of you stuck in Meme World and the stereotypes of Death Valley Days and the Lone Ranger.

You mean he got a teaching job at Harvard also...Who would have thought!!!

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...racism-display-has-been-elizabeth-warren-camp

Indians aren't happy with Warren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Only Racism on Display Has Been From the Elizabeth Warren Camp

And another article.
Moya-Smith: Trump Calls Out Elizabeth Warren’s ‘Indian Blood,’ Then Warren Said This Madness

Wanna see his picture?

Nope. He's a small business owner, coach and charter member of the Rotary Club.

But that's of no concern for you, these are what the rest of us call "facts". They've never stood in your way before, so why start now.

Ah, so ...... you speak for "Indians" now, do you?

Congratulations on the new gig. How's the pay?

I don't have to speak for them as the article does. Also I told you earlier my wife and son are tribal members. Choctaw. We jumped through a lot of hoops to get them their tribal membership so that they could claim their Indian heritage legally. We actually participate in tribal functions.

That's a lot more than you disingenuous Warren does.

And another article.
Moya-Smith: Trump Calls Out Elizabeth Warren’s ‘Indian Blood,’ Then Warren Said This Madness

You should maybe try reading your own article some time. Because his point is this:

>> Lo, this nation was NOT built on decency and community and concern for our neighbors. It was built on racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, and pure hatred of anything not white Christian. Don't let Warren or Trump or any other person who would whitewash and myth-make history convince you otherwise. <<​

--- in other words, the same bullshit you and your meme-addicted moron fellow trollvelers have been doing in this thread.

---- Your own link. SMH

Wanna see his picture?

Nope. He's a small business owner, coach and charter member of the Rotary Club.

But that's of no concern for you, these are what the rest of us call "facts". They've never stood in your way before, so why start now.
And this is relevant to Warren by the fact he is SUPPOSEDLY 1/32 indian as SUPPOSEDLY Warren claims?

And another article.

You should maybe try reading your own article some time. Because his point is this:

>> Lo, this nation was NOT built on decency and community and concern for our neighbors. It was built on racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, and pure hatred of anything not white Christian. Don't let Warren or Trump or any other person who would whitewash and myth-make history convince you otherwise. <<​

--- in other words, the same bullshit you and your meme-addicted moron fellow trollvelers have been doing in this thread.

---- Your own link. SMH

He calls her out on her bullshit also. He has no use for her or Trump. I'll bet you he doesn't like Hillary either.

Now that we got that out of the way, back to Warren:
She claims her great, great, great grandmother was Cherokee, but she has never provided any evidence that she is indigenous North American, and she gets seriously testy when any reporter queries her about her curious parentage. The only evidence Warren has to confirm her lineage is an alleged picture of her grandfather, and “high cheekbones” in her family.

I don't have to speak for them as the article does. Also I told you earlier my wife and son are tribal members. Choctaw. We jumped through a lot of hoops to get them their tribal membership so that they could claim their Indian heritage legally. We actually participate in tribal functions.

Oh I see. You found an article by a fourteen-year-old
Screen-Shot-2012-06-08-at-4.34.31-PM-e1339187918803.png
and HE speaks for all Indians. Too bad. Maybe next time you should take on a 12-year old.

Oh I see. You found an article by a fourteen-year-old
Screen-Shot-2012-06-08-at-4.34.31-PM-e1339187918803.png
and HE speaks for all Indians. Too bad. Maybe next time you should take on a 12-year old.

But this column isn’t about “convenient Indians” – people who claim to be Native American when it serves their agenda, and who are not visibly a part of the community they claim to belong to.

No.

Forum List

Back