Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

No, actually I mean all the Indians who see the same hackery I do, and spell out the glaring flaws in his case.

Actually you're giving me more fuel here. F'rinstance:

>> Brown correctly noted that the Cambridge professor had advertised herself as an American Indian in a professional context, "and, as you can see, clearly she's not." <<​

---- and somehow SHE's the racist.

That was just begging for it.

See the pic posted earlier of Principal Chief Baker. ----- He "lying" too?

Did you find out if Chief Baker has his certificate of Indian blood? I'll be he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea at all. Not my business, but supposedly he's 1/32nd. He's also elected Chief by the Cherokee nation so... they're good with it.

What I *CAN'T* do ---- and nor can you ---- is declare "he's lying" with no evidence. That's your lesson.

Thanks for proving my point that you don't know dick about the tribes.

This is from the Cherokee tribe for voting rights.

Am I eligible to vote now that I am registered with the Cherokee Nation?
A: In order to vote in Cherokee Nation elections you must first register to vote. To be eligible for voter registration you must be 18 years of age or older and have a CDIB and a Cherokee Nation citizenship card. You MUST fill out a voter registration application. You are not automatically eligible to vote unless the above criteria are met. Please visit the Cherokee Nation Election Commission's page on this website to access more information on tribal elections and to download a voter registration form.

You have to be a blood member to run for office. He has both his certificate of Indian blood and his membership in the tribe.

I posted absolutely nothing about how Cherokees vote. Strawman much?

If this is supposed to be yet another deflection off the fact that you can't prove a lie --- it's pretty fuckin' lame.

You are a dense motherfucker. You said I couldn't prove it about the Chief and I did. Easily.

How fucking lame are you. The moron runs strong in you.

You're a fucking compulsive liar. I said no such thing. If I did you could post it. You can't. You're a liar.

The Cherokee tribe is probably the most well documented tribe in history. It would not be difficult to trace your lineage back 4 or 5 generations if you had to. Between tribal records, birth, marriage, and death certificates you can put together your heritage. If she can't trace her heritage back to 1839 which is only 110 years before her own birth. If it was her great, great, great grandmother then that should easily cover the years between her birth and the Dawes list.

*I* don't CLAIM
to be a member of Cherokee nation, or to vote in their elections, Dumbo. I don't NEED to trace my lineage back; I already have it. Warren doesn't either --- she's not CLAIMING to be a member of Cherokee NATION. Never did.

How the frick stupid are you? You think you can smokescreen your way out of this and no one will notice??

She's lying and is not entitled to the Cherokee claim.

Fine -- PROVE that.

That's been the challenge from the beginning. A thousand-plus posts later --- no one's touched it.

That is easy also. It is called the Blood-Quantum laws. See below

Blood quantum laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warren knew about this requirement to claim heritage. She's a fucking attorney.

See how that works. She is a fake fucking Indian.

Did you find out if Chief Baker has his certificate of Indian blood? I'll be he does.

No idea at all. Not my business, but supposedly he's 1/32nd. He's also elected Chief by the Cherokee nation so... they're good with it.

What I *CAN'T* do ---- and nor can you ---- is declare "he's lying" with no evidence. That's your lesson.

A: In order to vote in Cherokee Nation elections you must first register to vote. To be eligible for voter registration you must be 18 years of age or older and have a CDIB and a Cherokee Nation citizenship card. You MUST fill out a voter registration application. You are not automatically eligible to vote unless the above criteria are met. Please visit the Cherokee Nation Election Commission's page on this website to access more information on tribal elections and to download a voter registration form.

You have to be a blood member to run for office. He has both his certificate of Indian blood and his membership in the tribe.

If this is supposed to be yet another deflection off the fact that you can't prove a lie --- it's pretty fuckin' lame.

You are a dense motherfucker. You said I couldn't prove it about the Chief and I did. Easily.

You're a fucking compulsive liar. I said no such thing. If I did you could post it. You can't. You're a liar.

You stated the challenge above. Can't remember what you wrote? You said that you couldn't nor could I prove that the chief was lying about his Indian blood and I proved that he was not lying as he had to be in compliance with the tribal laws to run for office.

You just keep digging. See you in China asshole.

You stated the challenge above. Can't remember what you wrote? You said that you couldn't nor could I prove that the chief was lying about his Indian blood and I proved that he was not lying as he had to be in compliance with the tribal laws to run for office.

I guess you just never learned to fucking READ then, because I said no such thing.

ROLL TAPE.

What I *CAN'T* do ---- and nor can you ---- is declare "he's lying" with no evidence.

Figure out what that simple sentence says, Dipshit. Don't you *EVER* try to stick words in my mouth.

I guess you just never learned to fucking READ then, because I said no such thing.

ROLL TAPE.

What I *CAN'T* do ---- and nor can you ---- is declare "he's lying" with no evidence.

Figure out what that simple sentence says, Dipshit. Don't you *EVER* try to stick words in my mouth.

You are a rediculous motherfucker. Can't stand to be beaten. Tough shit. You lose fuckhead.

ROLL TAPE.

You are a rediculous motherfucker. Can't stand to be beaten. Tough shit. You lose fuckhead.

Grow up, Danth. You tried a strawman, you got busted.

:dig:

Don't fucking lie and that won't happen.

ROLL TAPE.

Grow up, Danth.

Don't be a sore loser motherfucker. You gave it a good try but you got spread like warm butter tonight. I'm sure we'll see each other on another issue. You can have another crack at the gold ring.

Good night number 2.

The Cherokee tribe is probably the most well documented tribe in history. It would not be difficult to trace your lineage back 4 or 5 generations if you had to. Between tribal records, birth, marriage, and death certificates you can put together your heritage. If she can't trace her heritage back to 1839 which is only 110 years before her own birth. If it was her great, great, great grandmother then that should easily cover the years between her birth and the Dawes list.

*I* don't CLAIM
to be a member of Cherokee nation, or to vote in their elections, Dumbo. I don't NEED to trace my lineage back; I already have it. Warren doesn't either --- she's not CLAIMING to be a member of Cherokee NATION. Never did.

How the frick stupid are you? You think you can smokescreen your way out of this and no one will notice??

Fine -- PROVE that.

That's been the challenge from the beginning. A thousand-plus posts later --- no one's touched it.

You are beyond simple Moron. You're like the Übermoron, the Moron Oracle, the Grand Vizier Moron who must be consulted by lesser morons before embarking on simple moronity.

What part of "she never sought membership in the Cherokee Nation is sailing over your tiny little brain here, liar?

ROLL TAPE.

Grow up, Danth.

Don't be a sore loser motherfucker. You gave it a good try but you got spread like warm butter tonight. I'm sure we'll see each other on another issue. You can have another crack at the gold ring.

Good night number 2.

Busted --- runs away. What a poussée.

*I* don't CLAIM

Fine -- PROVE that.

You are beyond simple Moron.

What part of "she never sought membership in the Cherokee Nation is sailing over your tiny little brain here, liar?

You are the moron. It has been explained to you. To be entitled to the claim of Cherokee heritage for any government use you must be in compliance with the requirements of the Cherokee tribe who sets those standards. You are not entitled to make the claim legally otherwise. She did at both Univ of Penn where they listed her on government compliance forms as a minority because of her claim and again at Harvard where they put her up as their first Indian professor.

The fact that she never sought membership says that she was never entitled to make the claim

You have proven the point with your own statement. That is how dense you are about this.

*I* don't CLAIM

Fine -- PROVE that.

You are the moron. It has been explained to you. To be entitled to the claim of Cherokee heritage for any government use you must be in compliance with the requirements of the Cherokee tribe who sets those standards. You are not entitled to make the claim legally otherwise. She did at both Univ of Penn where they listed her on government compliance forms as a minority because of her claim and again at Harvard where they put her up as their first Indian professor.

The fact that she never sought membership says that she was never entitled to make the claim

You have proven the point with your own statement. That is how dense you are about this.

Guess I have to post in Speciial Engllish for Morons...

There.

Was.

NO.

"claim.

of.

Cherokee.

heritage.

for.

government.

use".

Ever.

No voting in Cherokee elections.
No attempt to register AS a member of the Cherokee Nation.
No "checking the box" on a later form.
No request for preferential treatment -- in fact offered such an avenue, as posted waaaay back in 160, she DECLINED.
As stated in the same link, the box she actually did check was "white".

Perhaps your problem is you're reading your own strawmen.

And don't you DARE try to suggest you can't talk about your own ancestors without some kind of institutional "approval", ya little fascist.

*I* don't CLAIM

Fine -- PROVE that.

Guess I have to post in Speciial Engllish for Morons...

There.

Was.

NO.

"claim.

of.

Cherokee.

heritage.

for.

government.

use".

Ever.

No voting in Cherokee elections.
No attempt to register AS a member of the Cherokee Nation.
No "checking the box" on a later form.
No request for preferential treatment -- in fact offered such an avenue, as posted waaaay back in 160, she DECLINED.
As stated in the same link, the box she actually did check was "white".

Perhaps your problem is you're reading your own strawmen.

Your argument has been smoke checked already. You don't get listed as a minority on the university government report without filling out an employment document as such. Harvard isn't going to put you up as such without you making the same claim.

Maybe the problem is the grey matter between your ears.

Everything these guys on this site accuse you of is true. You really are the ultimate liberal party hack. You have no reality and no ethics to you.

You are just like Warren, a fucking fraud.

Your argument has been smoke checked already. You don't get listed as a minority on the university government report without filling out an employment document as such.

From the wayback machine --- once again for the :lalala: denialists:

>>
  • The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”
  • The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”
  • Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.
<<

Posted originally (here) back in 160.

Eight hundred seventy-two posts ago.

This is where lying gets you --- lying HACK.

Your argument has been smoke checked already. You don't get listed as a minority on the university government report without filling out an employment document as such.

From the wayback machine --- once again for the :lalala: denialists:

>>
  • The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”
  • The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”
  • Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.
<<

Posted originally (here) back in 160.

Nine hundred seventy-two posts ago.

You keep posting this bullshit but there is proof. Both the action of Harvard promoting her as Native American and U of Penn listing her as a minority for many years on their EEOC compliance forms.

Inconvenient facts that prove that Harvard just doesn't want to go against the public statements a sitting US Senator or show that they were complicit in their own due diligence.

How long are you going to stomp your feet and ignore the fact that she is not legally entitled to this designation? It is getting pretty funny how far you are taking this. I'd like to get to bed soon as kicking you ass isn't as fun as it was an hour ago.

You keep posting this bullshit but there is proof. Both the action of Harvard promoting her as Native American and U of Penn listing her as a minority for many years on their EEOC compliance forms.

What EEOC Compliance forms would these be?

Link?

C'mon let's see 'em. You've already established yourself as a liar; show us a scan.

Link?

C'mon let's see 'em. You've already established yourself as a liar; show us a scan.

University of Pennsylvania also listed Elizabeth Warren as a minority

Click on long to minority equity report

Page 16 lists Warren as a minority.

Right there in black and white for you.

Link?

Click on link to minority equity report

Now you owe me an apology Pogo. I jumped through all your stupid fucking hoops to show you the truth. You called me a liar but I told the complete truth. If you don't apologize then you are every bit the political hack you seem to be.

Call me a liar again. Next time you had better be able to back up your bullshit and your attitude.

I'm done educating you tonight. Anyone else would have to write me a check to gain this level of knowledge. You owe me big time. You can thank me for your free education, fuck Sanders.

Link?

Click on long to minority equity report

:rofl: You actually went and looked for it. Such a tool.

Sorry, can't read WaPo. They want money. I get X number of views a month, then they cut it off. All those quotes that y'all wouldn't read back in post 160 done wore it out.

Guess I win.

Link?

Now you owe me an apology Pogo. I jumped through all your stupid fucking hoops to show you the truth. You called me a liar but I told the complete truth. If you don't apologize then you are every bit the political hack you seem to be.

Call me a liar again. Next time you had better be able to back up your bullshit and your attitude.

I'm done educating you tonight. Anyone else would have to write me a check to gain this level of knowledge. You owe me big time. You can thank me for your free education, fuck Sanders.

You absolutely *ARE* a liar. Care to revisit Chief Baker? post 1024?

No, didn't think so.

Link?

You absolutely *ARE* a liar. Care to revisit Chief Baker?

No, didn't think so.

Already proved the Chief's COB. You are a fucking liar. A fucking loser. Oh and a fucktard little scumbag. You've earned every shitty thing anyone can say about you.

You fucking lose. Completely. I fucked you right up your lying dumb fuck asshole. You'll need to buy a bigger dildo after the ass reaming I gave you tonight.

Done with you tonight you fucktard lib asshat.

Forum List

Back