Elly De La Cruz

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Never herad of him?

You will.

His first plate appearance in the Major Leagues the Dodgers were pitching around him.

LOL

He hits for power, average, and runs like a gazelle.

Nice to see him destroy the Catholic hating Dodgers.

Never herad of him?

You will.

His first plate appearance in the Major Leagues the Dodgers were pitching around him.

LOL

I couldn't believe how fast he was running out that triple.
And I think two nights ago he hit another gapper for a double and he almost took off for third on that one.
A phenom for sure.
My Cards play you next.

Never herad of him?

You will.

LOL

Give it a chance and and the Dodgers will steal him away from you

Give it a chance and and the Dodgers will steal him away from you
I'll give him maybe 2 years before he is a Yankee, but yea, that is how baseball works these days. But if he hates Catholics, maybe he will be a Dodger.

Who knows.

Cruz, who just started in MLB now has a 4 game hitting streak.

I wonder if the Yankees will wait a year before snatching him to a team that can actually win.

Reds just called him up from AAA. He is going to be really good. Looks an NBA 2 guard with a bat. Great plate coverage and defense.

Elley just turned down the opportunity to hit in the All Star game Home Run Derby.

From what I understand he turned down both money to hit and the fame that goes along with it if he wins, just because he is focused on winning for his team.

Elleys stock just went up in my book.

In fact, you have a whole slew of new players on the Reds that should be on the All Star roster, but they simply have not been in the major leagues long enough to make it.

Elley just turned down the opportunity to hit in the All Star game Home Run Derby.

From what I understand he turned down both money to hit and the fame that goes along with it if he wins, just because he is focused on winning for his team.

Elleys stock just went up in my book.

In fact, you have a whole slew of new players on the Reds that should be on the All Star roster, but they simply have not been in the major leagues long enough to make it.
These guys are grinders, they grind at bats, steal lots of bases and hit with power when need be. 4 starters are hitting over .300. Dirt cheap payroll. 2 pitching starters are on the DL, Green and Lodolo. Votto came back recently....but Steer in his abstence leads the Reds in HR, RBIs, OBP, and Hits playing First Base. 47-39 in First 1 ahead of the Brewers.

Reds win 7th straight road series. Game 4 vs. Nats tomorrow. This ties the same road streak as the 76 big red machine.

Elley steals 3 bases in one inning, the first Red to do that since the year 1919, when the Reds won their first World Series over the Black Sox

Yea, they threw the Series, but we will take it!!

And to think, the best player in baseball won't even be in the All Star Game this year.

Forum List

Back