Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Today’s post.
4883CB27-AB24-483B-8A98-D1AEB23DC5D7.jpeg

From yesterday:
EF770A21-00B7-4C23-9995-4FBF61845BB2.jpeg

That graph is quite accurate. Libertarians used to be considered more liberal, now they are viewed as "far right". HUH?

The continuum is confusing now, more and more those who believe in absolute liberty for citizens (within reason of course), they are viewed as extreme by both political sides.

It's the same in Canada, worse in fact, where speaking out in favour of innovation, free markets, small, transparent and accountable government puts you on a watch list.

That graph is quite accurate. Libertarians used to be considered more liberal, now they are viewed as "far right". HUH?

The continuum is confusing now, more and more those who believe in absolute liberty for citizens (within reason of course), they are viewed as extreme by both political sides.

It's the same in Canada, worse in fact, where speaking out in favour of innovation, free markets, small, transparent and accountable government puts you on a watch list.
JFK would be extreme RW today.

I say he should buy MTV so it goes back to being MUSIC and not stupid reality bullshit for 15 year olds.
I remember when MTV was actually MUSIC. Some days were nothing but one group. Rush comes to mind. I was having a backyard barbque and had the tv up so we could hear it. Nowadays? It's crap.

I say he should buy MTV so it goes back to being MUSIC and not stupid reality bullshit for 15 year olds.
I remember when MTV was actually MUSIC. Some days were nothing but one group. Rush comes to mind. I was having a backyard barbque and had the tv up so we could hear it. Nowadays? It's crap.
And History channel had history.

Free speech means people can say anything they want, even straight white males. Gasp. The horror.

It's interesting how many people have come out fully against free speech.

Free speech means people can say anything they want, even straight white males. Gasp. The horror.

It's interesting how many people have come out fully against free speech.
Trumps greatest accomplishment so far is to get the crazies to stop hiding their perversions and fascism and stand up and be counted. Now we’re taking names.

Forum List

Back